Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ssulminho

Ohmy God guys hahhahahahaha I'm sooooo laughing loudly here hhahahaha

You guys have to watch the video posted by @bananali aboveee! It's sooo funny near the end.

When f(x) wanted to get off the stage they webt to the wrong direction OMGGGG hahahahahhaha it's soooo funny hahahahhaah :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest chellaaa

Ohmy God guys hahhahahahaha I'm sooooo laughing loudly here hhahahaha

You guys have to watch the video posted by @bananali aboveee! It's sooo funny near the end.

When f(x) wanted to get off the stage they webt to the wrong direction OMGGGG hahahahahhaha it's soooo funny hahahahhaah :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Bahahahhaahaaa!!! Yess its like ducklings following their umma.. To the left and then to the right... Hahahaaa like a snake.. Well its a year of snake indeed!! =))

Just be able to realize that Donghae had touched Sulli's hair before she turned to greet him.  I wonder if this would be Minho's inner voice:  Hyungs, why are you all so touchy on my girl, just now it's Jonghyun hyung, now it's Donghae hyung...

Honestly, because these hyungs are close to him, Minho's feeling towards them were mixed.  Esp., JH, who is still single.  Minho got some kind of defense mechanism, unlike Donghae, who is taken already

Archived