• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

bananali said: alritey chingus time for me to go bed.. WITH A SMILING FACE!!!!!! @Jesiica @Dintha_1709 @mafet @mariamocha21 @sarah_lina @foxiscully @zheisya @panda..n others... Good nite n sweet dreams MinSul Shippers... see u guys tmw...  :-h

alexandralim said: Hmmm I do not know whether is it right to feel this. Is like normally after a couple has acted in drama they should be pretty close but when the picture is taken sulli was pretty stern no smile on her face while minho is quite quiet. (When sitting next to minho) Is like they both see each other but no much of interaction closeness they use to be at the behind scene of ttby. Even though show has ended doesn't mean they can't be close still as what isit on screen?... Like example for this event. There's nothing wrong being close after all they acted so why they are so quiet or doesn't talk or interact much..well but when sulli was looking at the model walk I think she was trying to catch a glimpse of minho too cause it was facing her direction hahahaha =))

Archived