lianaestimo said:

eva21

said:

happychu

said:

estherlim

said:

@happychu

I strongly agree with your analyses! Unless something bad happen during the fliming, they should not be strangers! Which makes me wonder! Sulli is supposed to be close to key when she is younger right? There is even a pic of key hugging her after s concert performance. But why so little 'interactions' after the hugging case? Read that there is a big Ho-ha over this in incident!

Could it be that initially key is also interested in sulli? Bcos of anti-fans, he move away from her? But he still like her inside his heart?

For minho, all the while knowing that key likes sulli, can only keep his 'love' inside his heart? Till TTBY, where he knows sulii more and could not contain his feelings towards her? As he is the silent type, he did not confess to his team mates!

Now that TTBY ends, minho got no official excuse to be friendly with sulli, so he had to be subtle and make use of ppl around him!

Why is key looking solo black throughout the event? Bcos he realised that he is a coverup! yup yup!

Guest alexandralim

I love the last picture!! Haha Luna and Victoria is facing the front, key turning left... And minho turn right from what I see he is like trying to tell something to sulli or perhaps sulli is talking to him and he is trying to listen... Perhaps yea there maybe another side to the story of me seeing them. Perhaps minho has already know that he has fallen for her that's why he is trying to keep it down by not being so obvious, so SM entertainment would allow them to appear more event together? :-t but whatever isit, I can also see that their clothes material is the same just that different color. Recently their outfit color has been the same but different design... Hmmm. Maybe SM is trying to do something. Firstly trying to make us think that they are not close after show becoming like strangers. And even cut down the interaction period. But yet on the other hand they seems to appear with more same outfit not once but thrice? plus this event they seat next to each other? I feel that SM entertainment is trying to play with our minds. Or even doing this purposely to see how we react or even making them to publicize something? This is my assumption. Last not least hahaha having the same posture for so long, even if they near each other they need not have the same posture, look at key Luna Victoria they don have the same posture. Perhaps chemistry is going on? For a guy doing all those little moves indicate something. Trying to be cool/stern but yet interactive..feelings has been develop but they have to keep it low is really tough for them, I really hope sulli would still have something for him wouldnt see him as only friend/brother but not minho who is keep giving so much. :x

Guest liana1430291924

I come to realize that maybe it was SM's intention not to make it public that member of SHINee and fx) will be attending the fashion event last night.  Maybe they were thinking that if they did, a lot of curious and hungry eyes of MinSullians will be waiting outside of the event area.  Little did they know, because of what they (SM) did, we even got more curious  ;))

Archived