♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@happychu I strongly agree with your analyses! Unless something bad happen during the fliming, they should not be strangers! Which makes me wonder! Sulli is supposed to be close to key when she is younger right? There is even a pic of key hugging her after s concert performance. But why so little 'interactions' after the hugging case? Read that there is a big Ho-ha over this in incident!

Could it be that initially key is also interested in sulli? Bcos of anti-fans, he move away from her? But he still like her inside his heart?

For minho, all the while knowing that key likes sulli, can only keep his 'love' inside his heart? Till TTBY, where he knows sulii more and could not contain his feelings towards her? As he is the silent type, he did not confess to his team mates!

Now that TTBY ends, minho got no official excuse to be friendly with sulli, so he had to be subtle and make use of ppl around him!

Why is key looking solo black throughout the event? Bcos he realised that he is a coverup! yup yup!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

estherlim said: @happychu I strongly agree with your analyses! Unless something bad happen during the fliming, they should not be strangers! Which makes me wonder! Sulli is supposed to be close to key when she is younger right? There is even a pic of key hugging her after s concert performance. But why so little 'interactions' after the hugging case? Read that there is a big Ho-ha over this in incident!

Could it be that initially key is also interested in sulli? Bcos of anti-fans, he move away from her? But he still like her inside his heart?

For minho, all the while knowing that key likes sulli, can only keep his 'love' inside his heart? Till TTBY, where he knows sulii more and could not contain his feelings towards her? As he is the silent type, he did not confess to his team mates!

Now that TTBY ends, minho got no official excuse to be friendly with sulli, so he had to be subtle and make use of ppl around him!

Why is key looking solo black throughout the event? Bcos he realised that he is a coverup! yup yup!

Guest biancalicup

@foxiscully I soooo luveeeddd the Epilogue luv the emails! awesome touch!!!

so can we see some more? please? like...their university life? engagement? marriage? babiessss!!!! hahahahaha

i want moreeee!

hi guys :) i'm here since ttby thread and I posted i think twice there but here, a silent lurker hehehe still catching up on the pages and stuff because of school...

BUT I agree! I think this is too much to ask or what but... yeah the ending actually makes you want s'moreee!!! :D and i think it would've been better if you write what happened to them like when they're in the univ. or prom (the reactions of the other boys in genie high keke =)) ) and their life as a couple... i think thats too much AND I AM SO SORRY but PLEASEEE!! :-( :-)

Gosh! I am dying to post a comment here since this morning...all Ican say is  I want to scream because finally after 25 thousand years MINSUL finally came out in public....the sad part is that how come they don't have a pic together knowing that they had a drama just recently...I smell something fishy here, how come they don't want to take a pic together in an event just like Hollywood celebrities who are linked to each other, that is what they do...they appear in the same but they avoid to be taken a pic together...I really do believed now that there is something with MINHO and SULLI that is only between them ...only we have to do  as their supporters is to read between those lines...just so happy to see them...all of us MINSUL shippers is still smiling after seeing those pics at the event they graced in to...

@happychu oh! That's the story! I only start following minsul for the past two months, so my foundation not that strong! Thanks for enlightening me!!!!!!!!! So it is back to your analysis!!!!!!!!! Heeee. Heeee...

Conclusion: Although career is one major intention on minsul mind, because of their youth, their actions cannot be explain at times! So we may expect unexplainable actions like this one, from them, depending who is the more eager party in the relationship! Sulli seems soo passive among all this actions, not sure if she is enjoying all the attention on her now?

Seems like our little bro minho had grown up a lot and is going after his 'prey', just like in dream team!!!!! Hurray!

happychu said: estherlim said: @happychu I strongly agree with your analyses! Unless something bad happen during the fliming, they should not be strangers! Which makes me wonder! Sulli is supposed to be close to key when she is younger right? There is even a pic of key hugging her after s concert performance. But why so little 'interactions' after the hugging case? Read that there is a big Ho-ha over this in incident!

Guest liana1430291924

eva21

said:

happychu

said:

estherlim

said:

@happychu

I strongly agree with your analyses! Unless something bad happen during the fliming, they should not be strangers! Which makes me wonder! Sulli is supposed to be close to key when she is younger right? There is even a pic of key hugging her after s concert performance. But why so little 'interactions' after the hugging case? Read that there is a big Ho-ha over this in incident!

Archived