• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ssulminho

ssulminho said:

peach20kr wrote: »

Hi! chingus~~~~

Thank you for Minsul pictures, vids and especially awesome analysis...

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..

why not Sulli? .. I'm just dying to see more misul moments..

Why do I feel uneasy about this rumor if it's true...

I have no doubts in MinSul but it's just disturbing to see Minho with other girls other than Sulli. :-s :-s

Agree! I have nothing against krystal or anyone but I just cant stand seeing Minho with other girls other than Sulli. Its really disturbing although I believe in them in every possible way!!!   =((

Lets just see. According to @counsel05 we're not going to lose hope, maybe yes she will present the non sports shoes hehehe ;)) ;;)

Lets hope that the fate brings us to happiness :x

Guest ssulminho

Anyways it's really nice to see Sulli smiling a lot again recently. :)

I think in this 2013 she's more smiley than the previous ending of 2012 where we saw her pouting and smiling forcedfully at the airport and on stage.

Uh oooh she's so beautiful even I as a girl fell for her :)) :)) :x

happychu said: Let's be honest here @counsel05 : I'm totally against animal prints on me :P these days my best friend often wears leopard prints and she always teases me about it :D but I'm like NO WAY! But... as she saw these pics of f(x) girls with animal prints, she told me "SEE! EVEN them wear some now! :p" and I'm like "yup, okay, let's say I'm getting used to see them wearing that.. but on me? NEVER!! :p"
As we said several times here, they can make the f(x) girls wear animal heads (wait... already done :D) or clowns costumes & they would still be beautiful. Almost :D
:)

Guest gujilgujil

tikah said:

bananadana

said:

[iNFO] Sulli will not attend School of Performing Arts Seoul graduation ceremony on Feb.7cr: Sulleim
It's her own graduation day and she won't attend? ugh that sucks. [-( [-( [-(

Guest alecita

Archived