[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

ria19 said:

^^ Thanks to all the windblowers for the updates!! omo,we are close to the ending,just few hours left and im already having mixed emotions...happy and excited that il get to see the episode and also sad and dreadful that this will be the last time wel get to see it...  :((  anyways,let me deal with the sad part wen it comes,right now im awfully excited for the final episode.... :D

That Winter Conclusion, Jo In Sung · Song Hye Kyo? Will Watch in Theater as Group 
Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations • 0 Comments

huhm i know its mean to say that but why do i get jealous looking Eunji sitting next to JIS ? oh my shipper spirit #-o like i said before, i cant bear seeing JIS with any other woman except SHK. unnie, where r u?? In sung shi is sitting next to a girl and they r laughing n having fun. oh my god.go get ur man unnie \m/ or someone's gonna steal him, unnie yah \m/ sorry eunji.though i like u too but u cant compare with my Hyekyo unnie [-X

Guest ohayyo

errr, it's just me or .... , but i think judging from the preview of epi 16,OS will be kissing OY in tonite's episode ... am i right ? look ! his eyes and lips aim to OY's lips mehehehehe :Di hope i'm correct :P dont get upset if i'm wrong, hiihihihi :D
kiss-1_zps1059fe60.jpg

sorry if someone has mentioned this back then :) ok, happy watching windblowers !!! yeayyy !!

@jjeennyy19 you are so funny.  I guess I'll need oxygen tank. I know I'll be gasping for air the moment our O2 couple kiss each other. :D

this thread is moving so fast. Windblowers, we are all excited don't we? less than 1 hour to go! Windblowers, let's stay strong! >:D< big hug for all Windblowers.

ps: how many of you will use #TWTWB hashtag to trend it on Twitter? so far it's only me and @yellowumbrella

Guest ziimblu

@jjeennyy19 
Super love the tissues, with seasons themes....just as much as I love the oxygen tank, & all the goodies you prepared... .
kamsa hamnida

Guest yellowumbrella

It's like New Year's eve in this thread. I hope we guys are going to survive this episode cause seriously there's no good in goodbyes =)) i hope i wont turn out like this.
tumblr_inline_mkohz5460I1qz4rgp.jpg

chrissy96 said: Helloooo Windblowers(? Is that the fandom name?)IT'S ME, CHRISSY! HOW YA'LL BEEN?
I'm going to live recap this last episode of this wonderful drama tonight and I cannot wait.
For those of you who don't know me, prepare to be mindblown by my speed and accuracy in translations!(Hehehehe jk jk But I promise, it's going to be good.) 
ALSO: Question... Do you guys want spoiler tags, or no?
See ya in 1 hour and 30 minutes!! x)

Guest tiffany.shin

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/go-jun-hee-reveals-jo-in-sung-enjoys-we-got-married 

just an afterthought but how GJH said JIS watches WGM and enjoys it, he should so totally go on it with SHK as his wife  :\"> practise for the future hehe  ;) ah totally want this couple to date irl   :((

Guest yellowumbrella

modern_mum said: cassie6002 said: @jjeennyy19 you are so funny.  I guess I'll need oxygen tank. I know I'll be gasping for air the moment our O2 couple kiss each other. :D

this thread is moving so fast. Windblowers, we are all excited don't we? less than 1 hour to go! Windblowers, let's stay strong! >:D< big hug for all Windblowers.

ps: how many of you will use #TWTWB hashtag to trend it on Twitter? so far it's only me and @yellowumbrella

count me in.. starts right after the finale ??