[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest park_shindae

guys relax. youngie is probably late, coz she picked up her favorite box of chocolates for the show tonight. she's watching with oh soo.

Guest fanysus

oh my god. it's really the last episode later. is it just me or does it really feel like a month has barely passed since the first episode? so fast T__T AM I PREPARED FOR THIS TO END ㅠㅠ although all i want to do tonight is camp in front of my laptop and wait for TWTWB and helplessly gawk at hye kyo's beauty and root for Soo x Young all the way and cry over the perfection that is TWTWB and weep over the fact that the drama /is/ ending and just cry all my feels away, i'm not sure if i'm gonna do any of those until english subs come out (god i can already feel the torture) D; kdsjfskdfkjfs what to dooooooooo i'm torn between waiting for the raw to be uploaded and waiting to watch until subs come out. i mean, it's just that i want to be able to understand what's going on when i watch it because it's the last episode and and and :( that probably means i'm gonna stay out of this thread too to avoid spoilers huhu why do i live such a masochistic life

anyway, i have nothing but respect and admiration for everyone who worked so hard on this beautiful beautiful drama. great dramas are very rare these days. TWTWB is a gem <3 as much as i'm glad that the actors and crew are finally gonna get some more rest, i'm gonna miss waiting for the next episode and being tormented by the cruel cliffhangers and hanging out in this thread regularly and idk i'm just gonna miss the characters in this drama jasjdhqwdksald T_T idk how it's possible to miss fictional characters but i will /creys/

y'all grab your tissues and prepare your hearts this is gon' be an emotional ride !! :(

chrissy96 : Woww its great having you here!! and looking forward to ur live recap tonight!! :D

Omoo im sooo nervous and excited at the same time!! ahh i hope we get a happy ending!!  :((

Wow we are nearing 500th page dearies..Few more posts to goo.Anyways Thanks to all fellow windblowers for making this thread sooooooooooo awesome...WINDBLOWERS ARE THE BEST!! :x :x :x

HAPPY 500TH PAGE WINDBLOWERS  <:-P <:-P <:-P 

1e30e924b899a901a103414.jpg

baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

Happy 500th page :*
It's actually 3am in here but I'm watching the finale live with everyone :* :xGroup hug to WindBlowers :x

tumblr_mkau2u68pK1rz012io1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6thjhtLHS1rys4czo1_500.gif

@ZarraJae : We posted the hug gif same time awww >:D

P.S : I'll post the pics without the spoiler tag okie ^^?

@chrissy96 Darling, I'm so happy that you will be recapping this. I'm so going to take a back seat and soak in everything tonight. If I can I'll probably do screen caps instead. Thanks in advance...hehehe
@jjsweeter0211 Are you going to stay up for this and join us for the final? I hope so. ;)EDIT: I know, great minds think alike haha. Great to know that you'll be here too.

All Windblowers : Another 15 mins to go. Before the drama starts, Group252520Hug252520Smiley.pngtumblr_mjttoyXLAp1r3nmrgo1_500.gifattachment.php?attachmentid=819751&d=132=)) =)) =))

Guest ohayyo

happy 500 pages :D  you guys rock !!!
and yes, i'd prefer NO SPOILER TAG ... it's a bit useless this time around mehehehehe :D

songnji.jpg

finally the day has come
I'm sad because this is the last episode.  what am I going to do after this? I have several dramas lined up to watch after this (civil servant 7, queen of ambition, horse doctor) I haven't been interested in other dramas.  But can you tell me how can I move on?  I don't know if another drama is gonna give me the kind of high TWTWB has given me. 
thank you for those who are going to post live recaps and screen caps.  
this is my first time watching it live from the beginning I'm excited lol
FIGHTING TWTWB!

Guest crazywindblower

waaaahhhhh! im a bit nervous and excited for the last episode! please give us windlblowers a happy ending for our O2 couple!

My prediction for the ending is that after Youngie's succesful operation and Oh Soo unable to survive....After 3 years they will meet..Oh Soo is at the countryside with JS's family..Youngie will locate them..The two will meet while Youngie still have that cane...and then kiss and make up then after the kiss, Youngie will look at Oh Soo's eyes then boom...The end.... :D The writer will leave it to the viewers whether Youngie can see or not..keke...That will be cruel...
Aigoo!!!!!!!I'm having an upset stomach!!!!!!!Why do I feel nervous????????????

Guest chokogom

@ monchoo - too bad there isnt a ** too cool ** button, cos that video was more than awesome. So many talented people in this world....

Guest ziimblu

This is it!
This is really IT!
This is really really IT!
*****me reaching out to all of you at this very moment ****
Waaaaaa,  I need to hold someone's hand.  I am the only one here watching, lemme hold your hand chingus!  Omo  ^:)^.