[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Gyo Insung said: i'm sorry to all SNSD/super junior fans if i offended you all..

honestly, i'm not a fan of idol group... but when i heard the songs in this drama, they got me thinking.. ohhh, they are good in singing ballads...

at the end of ep9, i got my goosebumps hearing taeyon's song... it really match the situation/scene.. i cant believe that i fell in love with the songs from yesung and taehyon... oh i'm sorry if i mispelled their names...

Guest sunshine4ever

class="entry-title"Actor Jo In Sung captures the hearts of female staff members with White Day presents

207rm9t.jpg

Not only has actor Jo In Sung captured the hearts of female viewers with his role in ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘, but he’s also succeeded in stealing the hearts of the female staff members!

A male staff of the drama recently shared the photo above and wrote, “These are the gifts that Jo In Sung prepared for the female staff members for the upcoming White Day~ Took a picture without being noticed. Kekeke. Ah~ I wish I was a girl today.”

The single photo shows boxes of elaborately decorated chocolate neatly tied up with red satin ribbons, which were presented to the lucky female staff members.

If you’re just learning about White Day, it’s a day celebrated on March 14th, one month after Valentine’s Day, wherein the boys give gifts and candies to girls (to return the favor from when girls gave them gifts on Valentine’s Day).

In related news, ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ is continuing its streak as the #1 Weds-Thurs drama!

Source: Hankook Ilbo via Nate / allkpop

Thanks to willenette at Jo In Sung's thread for this news.

Guest lalanf28

i'm so touch while soo beg to moo chul and demand for young's treatment from his noona ,, he just kneel down in front of him without doubt,,i can feel what he feel when his tears fallin down..
hope i met a man like him in future,,  :x

Hello!! I have a question and I don't know if I can ask this question here ><'... someone know where can I find eng softsubs for ep. 10 since the page I download the subs seems close and I'm dying here!!!Heeellppp Please!! You can send me the link via inbox!! Thanks so much... :x
And Thanks so much I read everyone's comments even though I'm a silent reader I really like and aprecciate all the post, comments, NEWS, Pics and Videos!! :)

i'm sorry to all SNSD/super junior fans if i offended you all..

honestly, i'm not a fan of idol group... but when i heard the songs in this drama, they got me thinking.. ohhh, they are good in singing ballads...

at the end of ep9, i got my goosebumps hearing taeyon's song... it really match the situation/scene.. i cant believe

that i fell in love with the songs

from yesung and taehyon... oh i'm sorry if i mispelled their

names...

may be because I am suju fan I will be biased talking about yesung .. but Taeyeon , she was chosen by korean as most wanted idol in immortal song 2 with Almost 50 % in voting !!!!!

As I know all sm artists ,, and love them all , I could surly say there are many extremly talanted vocalists ..

sure many other groups may have like Apink EJ ouri HS here she is amazing ..

but for me in the top as emotional perfection will be Taeyeon forever ..

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, today I was just at Softy's website and I kept checking up and down for the scene that I skipped so that I could see Oh Soo and Oh Young in her room talking. Now I came back and just checked out her blog again and wow, she updated it. I guess that means Softy usually didn't always update her recap right away! (cuz she needed to head to sleep or so?) Thank goodness she added in dialogues and more translations now, so if you checked it out this morning and still want to read recap you can go there now to check it out.

I'm going to dash off for episode 10 Viki's translations. ^^ Hehe probably will just watched Oh Soo & Oh Young's scenes and head to bed. Have fun watching episode 11 live tomorrow. Not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I am curious about the new press conference. I hope there will be news about it soon. Or praying that someone in our forum will update us on what's new.

-EDIT-
Here is another picture

2hhgo05.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

was this news posted before?

Song Hye Kyo’s House in ‘That Winter,’ Really, Just how many places is it?

Mar 13, 2013

fefbb6.jpg

The secret of Song Hye Kyo’s house in That Winter has been unveiled.

The magnificent mansion featured in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, has attracted the attention of viewers, and now, the secret of Song Hye Kyo’s house in That Winter has been unveiled.

As the mansion of PL Group in the drama, Song Hye Kyo’s European mansion displays a grand and cool atmosphere with its high ceilings and ornate chandeliers, along with the neat arrangement of furniture. Floral patterned-prints that are reminiscent of a glass castle make the atmosphere of Song Hye Kyo’s mansion much more soft.

Song Hye Kyo’s mansion in the drama is set in Gyeonggi-do Bundang, but it is actually located in Gangwon-do. Yoon, the public relations director for That Winter, revealed the story behind the location by stating, “Although it matches well with the concept of the script, we searched for a favorable location to film at. As a result, it was not Gyeonggi-do, but what we found was the most appropriate tree arboretum in Gangwon-do.”

In the drama, the second floor where Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s rooms are is used as a banquet hall and the first floor where the living room is set up is actually operated as a restaurant or cafe. In addition, the interior of Song Hye Kyo’s mansion is from the set location in Gyeongi-do Icheon, while scenes in the secret greenhouse is filmed at a botanical garden in Gyeongi-do Yongin.

Meanwhile, SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:50 PM.

Source:Style M
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@ PR

SHK shhiii said: It's been a long time. Tqs for all the compliments and great response fr viewers. Though physically tired, I am very happy. I am very much affected by JIS's passion and exuberance. He is able to give you the kind of response u want in the character. When watching the drama at TV, I am surprised too. Now I understand why all viewers fall for Oh Soo. I will too..

CR baidu

PS: Waaaa~~~