[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@Gyo Insung
yes u r right ,, 
talking about myself , I feel it is easier to stick to this thread because more people are aware about it and keep posting everything related to the drama , SHK , JIS ,  other , and posting their insights / reactions so it is more busier , funnier , loaded with information .. 
and I think it is the same with other dramas if u noticed as well.. because the drama thread will last forever ,, for eg after all these years I visited what happened in bali thread and still it is a warm place ...

wow, i loved episode 10
i thought this scene was so beautiful. they didn't need to say anything, but you can feel your heart breaking just by seeing the pain on their faces. really amazing acting by our two leads! tumblr_mjlxypsO6m1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mjlxypsO6m1qbxx00o6_250.gif

in the scene where OS finally tells OY that the pill was meant for him, it really emphasized on what the whole drama is all about - LIFE. when he admitted that it was his, everything he said applied to our two leads. why is he living, why was he trying so hard to live, what reason did he have to continue living, what did he have to lose if he died? this is essentially what concerns our two main characters. everything he said are also questions that went through OY's mind. the drama revolves around the idea of life and the will to continue living and here you have our two leads who have reached their lowest points in their life, lacking a reason to live until they met each other. OS, throughout the episode, keeps on telling OY that he is someone who wants to keep living no matter what. he tries to get the message to her that it's okay to want to live. it just makes me love this couple even more because of how different their mentality is. OS isn't afraid to admit that he wants to live, but OY has lived her whole life prepared to die. by the end of the episode, he's making her face her fears and admit that she wants to live. i just love it. he's helping her by making her confront what she's been scared of doing all along - seek for help to continue living. she doesn't have to pretend to be tough in front of him, she doesn't have to pretend that she's fine in front of him, she doesn't have to pretend that she's not scared. 
MC, as much as a jerk he can be to OS, i just can't hate him. nothing about him comes off as a merciless, cruel person. the anger, the hate, the sorrow... it made him lose his sense of judgment and i think he's just taking out all his anger and sadness onto OS because he doesn't know where else to displace it. i feel like him and OS were pretty close friends before everything went downhill between the two of them. the way OS refers to MC's older sister as "noona" makes me feel like they had a pretty close relationship. in the scene where OS begs MC for help, i just want to tip my hat off to the both of them. they both did an absolutely amazing job. when MC walked away, you can see how he was wavering... but OS really broke my heart in this scene. every time he got kicked/hit, my heart sunk. i really hope we'll see MC & OS working together or getting along... Director Kim are after the both of them anyways, so they both might as well team up! 
i feel like with the expectations for OY to not recover, the writers are trying to make the audience be prepared for a sad ending and then giving us an unexpected happy ending. i don't know why, but the constant reminder of OY dying makes me want to think that won't happen at the end. it's like her death's been mentioned since the beginning, so the writer can't be that cruel and make it last at the end. it's still a melodrama so i feel like there's going to be someone dying no matter what and i think it'll be MC. i can see MC changing and becoming more helpful in the next couple episodes, so i think that his death would make me pretty sad. it feels like they'd make MC finally change for the better, become all nice... and then break our hearts after we've finally grown to love him by making him die. in a perfect dramaland, no one should die... but, since it's a melodrama and with this drama focusing so much on life and death, i feel like if anyone were to die... it'd be MC.
i absolutely loved OS in this episode. the writers did an amazing job developing his character. i just love him more and more with each episode. he's grown so much as a person. from a cold-hearted con-man who just wanted to live without a reason to a thoughtful, considerate person who is putting someone else's life before his and going out of his way to help her even if he has to die. i love how he realizes that he needs to be tough on her in order for her to see that she can admit that she wants to live. he's doing something that no one has ever done in the past 10+ years, making her face her weaknesses. he really breaks my heart whenever he looks so vulnerable. in the scene where he's crying when he's begging MC for help, it was just too much for me. i couldn't take it. thank god i had my box of tissues ready lol. JIS deserves a standing ovation, his acting was just phenomenal. 
this might be a little random, but i love it when OS is angry! he looks so sexy :x 
after episode 11, there's only 5 more episodes left.... so i think it's about time we got our kiss scene! i want OY to know that OS isn't her real brother so badly, but i'm scared that i'm not prepared for all the heartache that'll come afterwards. she needs to know though because the poor girl is so confused! all of her feelings and how her heart beats fast when OS comes is not normal for a brother/sister relationship, but she doesn't know that. someone needs to tell her that those feelings are the feelings of someone who is in love! 
also, does the director find some sort of sick pleasure by teasing us like this with all these "almost" kiss scenes? ~X( LOL, he better stop because it's not fun! hopefully the third time's the charm right? it's not fair to be playing with the audience like this! if they still don't kiss this time, the director will feel my wrath!
tumblr_luoyxi9Kf81r6aoq4o1_500.gif

every time the director teases us with an "almost" kiss scene, this is metumblr_lws6egZyI21qht847.jpg

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, “When I was younger, I believed my age and didn’t manage my skin…”
a201303141246302210_1.jpg

[TV Daily] Song Hye Kyo tactfully answered a question about skin care management.

The SBS Wednsday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows held a press conference on March 14th, 11:30 AM, at De Chocolate Coffee Cafe located in Seoul Apgujeong. Director Kim Kyu Tae and actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo were in attendance.

Song Hye Kyo was asked, “There are a lot of close-up scenes, do you manage your skin with any special treatments?” She responded,“When I was younger, I only believed my age and did not manage my skin, but now I realize what the ‘unnies” [elder sisters] were saying is right. You have to begin skin care treatments in advance. Everyone says it will show in your 30s and I am feeling it.”

She continued, “I think it turned out really well with me meeting the filming team, lighting team, and staff of That Winter. It is because of Director-nim [Kim Kyu Tae] that I appear pretty. I even think, ‘This project has to be my final one’ because as I jokingly say, ‘If I do another project, all of my [skin conditions] will appear.’ I am grateful to the staff.”

Jo In Sung said “There are not special skin care management treatments for men. Of course, as a celebrity, I receive skin care treatment, but there is no special method.” He added, “Applying a bit of a skin pack?,” which caused laughter in the press conference.

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

what is she talking about? her skin is beautiful!!! she's stunning <3 JIS doesn't have to worry about his skin (even though i think it's really nice too), he's already a gorgeous human being and that's enough :D

Guest marlin

OS & OY i have a message for you

tumblr_lzs7qiRHWA1rq6afdo1_500.gif

but if u hug her , do it like this (complete) :D

140.gif

so that she feels your tense >:D<  and then ...

original.gif

so she goes crazy 4u like this

original.gif

then u know...

heres-my-heart-for-you.gif

and we go like this

tumblr_m8s9ceK8Bv1rzlhb7o1_500_large.gif

or

anne-hathaway-rihanna-snl-hug-cute.gif

then she will say

cute-asian-school-girl-proposal.gif

and he will say

forever-alone-card.gif

and THEN we go like this

cute-gif-6.gif

and this is for those people that don,t like our drams

tumblr_lovyg5JyLO1qc4nmjo1_500_large.jpg

gdara123

said:

Did anyone notice the small finger nail in her left hand was black it was shown when she touch OS arm before on Episode 2 or 3 not quite sure which ep that was? and tonight episode I saw that same finger again when she is trying to look for the small vial/ bottle. I wonder if she gotten it while they are young and from this sign OY knows thta OS is not her brother since he never notice it even once. Knowing how she has this sharp memory of her childhood. This finger will be one of the sign she knows from the beginning that he is not her real brother OS.

Sorry if I cannot capture that finger since I don't know how to do the screencap.

Guest kyoforever

I am 100% sure we have a real kiss tonight...but, i don't think YO is aware of it. For sure they will touch their lips tonight.. Looking forward on that scene...  =P~

Guest diamond2212

song hye kyo: "i have known In Sung for a long time.He is still as warm, focus,hard working.enthusiastic and "faithful to the role" as before. This drama has a lot of emotional scenes and sometimes when i'm unable to perform well,he will give me some time and guide me.I am grateful to him."

cr: song hye kyo's thread

kkkkkkkkkkkk