[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest diamond2212

"That's why i feel happy everytime i came to the filming set,i can be more focus when i act with Hye Kyo."eh? jinjja? then it is right to get you n hye kyo unnie in another project tgt cos u guys seem wo work(?) more effectively w each other LOL

Guest luffyfan

An article abt the press conference today.
http://www.citydaily.co.kr/?construct=newContent&fz=news&gisaNo=139354

Guest iheartyou1518

ria19 said:

Here some more translation...Thanks to khxy @SHK thread for translating :D

edit:
Jis praise Hye Kyo saying that" there's no time to edit our faces and looks and Hye Kyo is so beautiful thus it will also appear so on screen" He added that " as we filmed, i was so stunned by Hye Kyo's amazing acting skills.If i do not want to be embarassed,i better work harder" " There was once whereby i heard the director was full of praise of Hye Kyo's acting while monitoring her performance and i found myself doing the same while watching her performance too. Hye Kyo will be even more outstanding in the future but now that i get to work with her,i feel honoured and happy.That's why i feel happy everytime i came to the filming set,i can be more focus when i act with Hye Kyo.Many praise my acting but for me,it's because Hye Kyo's superb acting skills"

Guest unknownx2

In the basket ball court scene after Moo Chul wacked Oh Soo and Oh Soo slowly moved his hand to touch Moo Chul's hand....the whole atmosphere, music and feelings behind it was really pitiful and touching between 2 men who were once friends but became enemies.  Very well done sad scene, Mr. Director and Miss Writer!

Guest brokenmachine

The thread progressed so fast! Just want to share a few thoughts, sorry if I am repeating.
I'm feeling the knowledge of whether OS's identity is dragging on a bit for OY's character. It's good progress for all the other characters as everyone is literally just preparing their cards and ready for show down...which for me is now the intense and exciting part, especially finding out what the deal with SW is (I think the character of SW is quite epic, so mysterious and impossible to figure out at all)
But at this stage of the plot I feel it's becoming less reasonable for OY to still completely believe OS is her real oppa, does anyone feel that way? Hopefully next episode will deal more straightforwardly about it. 
I really pity Sora, OS did mess with her first, good for her she didn't just sit there and cry after being abandoned by a player, but instead stirred up a riot, gotta give her credit. And I feel like SW have a sort of connection to Sora, might just be how they did a flashback, makes me think how they were probably both in a one-sided love situation and desperately clinging on to a fragile(twisted? delusional?) string in the wind. 
HOPE 11 will give us some more answers or bigger clues, because I really don't know where it's all going!