[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest msbae77

luffyfan said: anyone who can translate this 
"[마이데일리 = 전형진 기자] 배우 송혜교가 '그 겨울' 엔딩에 대한 생각을 털어놨다.
13일 낮 12시 서울 강남구 신사동의 한 카페에서 SBS 수목드라마 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'(이하 '그 겨울') 기자간담회가 열렸다. 이날 간담회에는 주연배우 조인성, 송혜교와 연출을 맡은 김규태 감독이 참여했다.

송혜교는 "어떨 때는 새드엔딩으로 끝났으면 좋겠다고 생각할 때도 있는데 또 해피엔딩을 생각할 때도 있다. 아직까지 나도 잘 모르겠다. 지금 우리가 너무 힘들다보니까 해피엔딩도 나쁘지 않겠다는 생각이 들더라"고 말했다.

이에 조인성은 "이전에 감독님과 작가님이 '빠담빠담'을 하셨기 때문에 판타지적으로 얘네들은 '이 세상 사람이 아니었다' 이렇게 표현하면 어떨까 생각했다"고 밝혀 웃음을 자아냈다.

'그 겨울'은 유년시절 부모로부터 버려지고 첫사랑에 실패한 후 의미 없는 삶을 사는 남자와 부모의 이혼과 오빠와의 결별, 갑자기 찾<--- height=200 marginHeight=0 src="/include/criteo_adview.html" frameBorder=0 width=200 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></--->아온 시각 장애로 외롭고 고단한 삶을 사는 여자가 만나 차갑고 외로웠던 그들의 삶에서 희망과 진정한 사랑의 의미를 찾아가는 이야기다. 첫 방송 이후 꾸준히 동시간대 시청률 1위를 기록하며 승승장구하고 있다. 

[배우 송혜교. 사진 = 바람이분다 제공" 
it;s seem talk abt ending of the film !

@wlst, I love your answer. If JIS really does that, the crowd will surely explode in excitement. I believe a light kiss on her lips will send thunderous headlines all over the world. Haiz, why didn't JIS make a promise to kiss her if rating shoot up to 20%!

I m in thinking mode. First, this drama teased us with almost a kiss. I must say, so near yet so far. Then JIS and SHK made public 'confession' for each other? Brave to confess publicly but not-brave enough to court her off screen, In Sung ssi? We are here supporting you. Go. Go. When a girl says no means yes.

Guest sailorenigma

msbae77 said: luffyfan said: anyone who can translate this 
"[마이데일리 = 전형진 기자] 배우 송혜교가 '그 겨울' 엔딩에 대한 생각을 털어놨다.
13일 낮 12시 서울 강남구 신사동의 한 카페에서 SBS 수목드라마 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'(이하 '그 겨울') 기자간담회가 열렸다. 이날 간담회에는 주연배우 조인성, 송혜교와 연출을 맡은 김규태 감독이 참여했다.

송혜교는 "어떨 때는 새드엔딩으로 끝났으면 좋겠다고 생각할 때도 있는데 또 해피엔딩을 생각할 때도 있다. 아직까지 나도 잘 모르겠다. 지금 우리가 너무 힘들다보니까 해피엔딩도 나쁘지 않겠다는 생각이 들더라"고 말했다.

이에 조인성은 "이전에 감독님과 작가님이 '빠담빠담'을 하셨기 때문에 판타지적으로 얘네들은 '이 세상 사람이 아니었다' 이렇게 표현하면 어떨까 생각했다"고 밝혀 웃음을 자아냈다.

'그 겨울'은 유년시절 부모로부터 버려지고 첫사랑에 실패한 후 의미 없는 삶을 사는 남자와 부모의 이혼과 오빠와의 결별, 갑자기 찾<--- height=200 marginHeight=0 src="/include/criteo_adview.html" frameBorder=0 width=200 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></--->아온 시각 장애로 외롭고 고단한 삶을 사는 여자가 만나 차갑고 외로웠던 그들의 삶에서 희망과 진정한 사랑의 의미를 찾아가는 이야기다. 첫 방송 이후 꾸준히 동시간대 시청률 1위를 기록하며 승승장구하고 있다. 

[배우 송혜교. 사진 = 바람이분다 제공" 
it;s seem talk abt ending of the film !

Guest diamond2212

they seems more comfortable and closer than the last press conf or is it just me? LOL btw did they alr finish the filming for the drama? TT.TT

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, “My body is tired, but I’m grateful for the hot response”
30000246713_700.jpg

[TV Report= Reporter Song Seung Eun] Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed her thoughts on the hot popularity of the SBS Wednsday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

On the morning of March 14th, Song Hye Kyo, who attended a press conference for That Winter, The Wind Blows at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu Sinsa-dong, expressed her gratitude for the attention and interest gathered from viewers.

She said, “It has been a while since I did a drama, but I am grateful for the really hot reaction and for the favorable reviews. My body is tired and exhausted, but even so, it’s fine.

On this day, Director Kim Kyu Tae spoke of the beautiful videos, by tactfully stating, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s beauty is so exceptional that no matter how they are being filmed, it comes out beautifully.”

Reporter Song Seung Eun sse@tvreport.co.kr

20121009_1349744874_83875500_1.jpg

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Edit: opps, sorry @cathyisvip, I have just realize I repost this article.

Guest OreoVampire

Gyo Insung said: @Kyo.Rean,

ohhh actually he know how to aim his target.. he learned that in the military, right.. but the big boss, mr. pd and the scriptwriter are not allowing that happen yet.. and i think JIS also stress thinking about the almost kiss but till now, didn't have that opportunity... :))

the target is in front of you, Oh Soo yah... just hit the target with your fullest mighty... I know Youngie didn't have that protective equipment
=))

well, if it's another almost kiss tonight, i hope there 's NG for this scene where JIS purposely kiss SHG...
>:)  =))

Guest junely2s

i love episode 10 so much.. Soo actually confessed his true feelings to her, at the beginning of the episode. That pill is for him, not for her. He felt he has no reason to live, yet when he met her, she changed him. I have to say Oh Soo, perfermance is off the rocket when he begs Moo Chul to save Youngie, his tears made me sobbed. Such a great actor!!!

I love the way YOungie said to Soo at the ending of the episode, when he came into her life, she feel weak when he is near, he makes her want to live, even though she believes it is not possible. It is like a love confession to me, not the brother or sister kind of talk here. Could she know he is not her brother?

At the conference interview, SHK hinted that the drama might have a happy ending since the characters suffer so much already. I think the same here. I have a feeling Moo Chul will help Soo and have his sister perform the surgery but I think MC will die soon also because of his own illness. Maybe he will donate his eyes...

Guest OreoVampire

junely2s said:

i love episode 10 so much.. Soo actually confessed his true feelings to her, at the beginning of the episode. That pill is for him, not for her. He felt he has no reason to live, yet when he met her, she changed him. I have to say Oh Soo, perfermance is off the rocket when he begs Moo Chul to save Youngie, his tears made me sobbed. Such a great actor!!!

Guest luffyfan

ko1J2sm.jpg

"아, 난 당연히 해피엔드라고 생각했는데,
요즘 보니 그게 아닌가봐?

이거 이제 안볼까보다." 
cre: DC

look at them, i can't think to SE, but ................ why did SHK say that?????

Guest unknownx2

I can't begin to say how much I liked this drama and what a fine actor we have in Jo In Sung.  In episode 8, Oh Soo/JIS was all romantic, happy and loving with Oh Young who overwhelmed him with such devotion and love over time. In episode 9, he protrayed bewilderment, hurt and despair when Oh Young rejected and annoyed him again and again and he did not know why. Now in episode 10, JIS displayed such a wide range of emotions and facial expressions - gangsterism when dealing with the bad guys in the beginning of the episode; roguish and cold when confronting So Ra and Mi Ra; pitiful and desparate in those scenes with Moo Chul and Doctor noona; and then tenderness, pain and jealousy(!) when being with Oh Young variously. Finally, the rage and resentment when speaking with Secretary Wang and Lee Myung Ho.  His clothes, style and varied postures really made this drama very watchable and memorable. 

Lastly, whoever make-up artist who did that bruise on his face at the end of episode 10 should be commended - it just looked so real in close ups.

Guest iheartyou1518

before watching ep 10 with subs, i've prepared a shortlist..
internet connection: checkbox of tissue: checkbottle of water: checkmy room, locked: check.. 
ok, all set.. i'm ready! :)

In case you don't know yet, subs are out in most websites. I just watched it again with subs with no interruptions and gosh, it's so awesome and saddddddd. I cried so da** hard in that hospital scene and love it so much that I wish that scene was longer. JIS and SHK totally have us all in tears with them..DAEBAK. I hope they will win in all categories and in all awards this year!!!
tumblr_m6gi692yLH1r32krl.gif

Here some more translation...Thanks to khxy @SHK thread for translating :D

edit:Hye Kyo continues " sometimes i think sad ending is good,sometimes i think good ending is not bad too. Till now,i have no clue about the ending but a happy ending will be good". "A good story combines with a good director will results in good drama,maybe there are many who miss this kind of traditional love story thus receiving much love" "It's my first time acting as a blind,i couldn't do it perfectly.Sometimes i will be clueless on how to act but after director taught me how to then i will be able to act. At first,it's really stressful as i need to act as blind girl,i need to potray my feelings and control my sights.There are so many things that i need to bear in mind thus it becomes stressful.Now i managed to familiarise myself and relax more thus being able to express my feelings better"

A reporter asked how Hye Kyo's skin looks so clear in the drama.She says that she takes care of her skin regularly,its a routine since young.She added that it's because of the director and lighting director's skills that she manage to look good on screen.She even joked that she always tell the crew that she will treat this project as her last drama and grateful that she appears beautiful on screen

Jis praise Hye Kyo saying that" there's no time to edit our faces and looks and Hye Kyo is so beautiful thus it will also appear so on screen" He added that " as we filmed, i was so stunned by Hye Kyo's amazing acting skills.If i do not want to be embarassed,i better work harder" " There was once whereby i heard the director was full of praise of Hye Kyo's acting while monitoring her performance and i found myself doing the same while watching her performance too. Hye Kyo will be even more outstanding in the future but now that i get to work with her,i feel honoured and happy.That's why i feel happy everytime i came to the filming set,i can be more focus when i act with Hye Kyo.Many praise my acting but for me,it's because Hye Kyo's superb acting skills"