[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 11, 2020 / by Insight Books   Famous lines from drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' comes to mind when winter comes.    

Yesterday, owner shared photo of her with Song Hye Kyo from TWTWB set.    

I borrowed the DVD from the library (Director's Cut) there are 2 special features discs but they aren't subtitled  why did they bother putting it in there if international viewers won't understand wha

Wow...Jo In Sung is so handsome & TALL!!! Thanks for sharing the trailer. I can't wait for this drama to finally air. February seems so far away. 
I know JIS is over 6 feet tall (+184 cm), but how tall is he exactly? I see 185 cm, 186 cm or 187 cm in some profiles of his. Even in killer heels, Song Hye Kyo is so short next to him. She's not that short is she?!

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are the rest of the captures of the teaser. Sorry, I might miss out some scenes.

Insung's hairstyle is awesome. I miss him in action. Can't wait for this drama. Song Hye Kyo looks just so pretty.

Happy new year to all of you! May your new year be filled with lots of love, hope, joy, and peace.

2cy5yme.jpg
28brzpe.jpg
29g1npz.jpg
11t0qz6.jpg
2w38ig3.jpg
280p74j.jpg
312tqxl.jpg
35ankhs.jpg
6oes0l.jpg
1inyn8.jpg
5b4ius.jpg
2m26nw8.jpg
14ebdiv.jpg
nnnpcj.jpg
m96ihg.jpg
vvn88.jpg

putriN and sunshine4ever: thanks for the SCs..  :-bd

article from naver..i guess it says "that winter" tease has very much raised the expectations of the viewers...yes indeed..

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10083072

2013010112412498_1_rstarkmm_zpsf82b8515.

pic cr: reviewstar.hankooki

The teaser looks absolutely awesome! In Sung and Song Hye Kyo looked really stunning and has lots of chemistry. :x I am really anticipating to watch TWTWB. 

Here is a few gifs I made, thank you all for posting info and updates on the drama. Happy 2013! 

KGeL3.gif

gqE65.gif

3Lk2m.gif

mGHEL.gif

4z3HB.gif

^^ thanks for the wonderful GIFs shaylaman...  ;;)

That Winter, The Wind Blows Preview: The Visually Stunning Teaser Revealed on 2012 SBS Acting Awards
Posted on January 01, 2013 in drama by nettop01

201301010008774665_50e1ac2cacdc2_59_2013

The new video teaser of the upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ has been revealed.

In the award ceremony of the 2012 featured the teaser clip of the 2013′s most anticipated SBS drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

In the feature, Song Hye Kyo’s tears and Jo In Sung’s wailing were supplemented by stunning visuals and deep emotionality. The sheer emotionality of the visuals, in line with the drama’s traditional romance genre, immediately stood out with the wintry delicateness of the drama.

The most anticipated drama of the early 2013 from SBS, ‘That Winter’ has been a highly anticipated affair of the meeting of the nation’s most beloved actors, of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, under the auspices of the celebrated writer Noh Hee Kyung. The drama will premiere on next February.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW4-NNpY6s&feature=player_embedded

source: koreandrama.com

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung appear in a new TV series teaser

January 01, 2013 6:00 pm dkrogers

20130101144710211_zps45cc93a6.jpg

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, The Wind Blows released a teaser video.

The teaser video was released on December 31 during the 2012 SBS Drama Awards, which was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Seoul.

In the video, Jo and Song give emotional performances, while actor Kim Beom shows off his manly appeal. The beautiful video drew a lot of attention and made the audience eagerly anticipate the series.

Producer Kim Kyu Tae shot the beautiful scene featuring Jo and Song, complementing the emotional story.

The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

20130101144710219_zps35f72a15.jpg

Source: TV report via Korea.com

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다