[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Agie said:Hai @eva23 :) .... I follow TWTB the same like Padam Padam, but it took 9 episode for me to really get engrossed with it hehehe...I watch and repeat the last scene of epi 9 for ...how many times hehee. those scene really sold me :)
I'm not try to compare Padam Padam and TWTB, but because it has the same director and writer, I found some similarity with those two drama, and I found it quite cute and endearing :)1. Both drama has leading actor and actress who has big gap in their height2. Many carrying scene between both lead3. The way director focus on close up expression of the actors4. Hand gesture (the way the director shoot hand and finger movement)6. Both drama has the scene where one lead measuring the other party height by hands;))7. Back hug in the mountain8. Both drama talked about dead, dying, hope, forgiveness, acceptance9. Some actors in Padam Padam involved in TWTB, it almost like reunion (Kim Bum, Lawyer Jang, the real Oh Soo
Wow...I can go on and on about both drama, probably I must stop here hehehe
and you know what @eva23 the big different of both drama is KISSes hehee :-*, it still fresh in my memories that Padam Padam gave us 23 kisses between the lead that I can count up, but until epi 9 TWTB just gave us 2 almost kiss and 2 kiss on the cheek :)) , but we still have a hope because there is still 7 more episode. But if the writer follow closely "Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu", we will only have hug scene :P until the drama ended.

^I dun think it's the reason for why we haven't got any kiss yet. they are supposed to be siblings at this stage and if there were any kiss here, i dun think we would like it...i like what we have seen so far though there aren't any kisses yet, but their strong love and bond for each other are beyond for what i have imagined...so no complainings from me hehe.

utkim said: ^I dun think it's the reason for why we haven't got any kiss yet. they are supposed to be siblings at this stage and if there were any kiss here, i dun think we would like it...i like what we have seen so far though there aren't any kisses yet, but their strong love and bond for each other are beyond for what i have imagined...so no complainings from me hehe.

guys, i'm a shipprer of jis n shk. theres a thread for we shipper but its so quiet. so if u r a shipper of this couple like me, join this thread. im so disappointed since the o2 couple thread is so so quiet %-( here 's the link http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2014518/official-o2-oxygen-couple-jo-in-sung-song-hye-gyo-heart-warming-shippers/p7

eva23 said: utkim said: ^I dun think it's the reason for why we haven't got any kiss yet. they are supposed to be siblings at this stage and if there were any kiss here, i dun think we would like it...i like what we have seen so far though there aren't any kisses yet, but their strong love and bond for each other are beyond for what i have imagined...so no complainings from me hehe.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mjg0g414ug1rxddqeo1_500.pngtumblr_mjg0g414ug1rxddqeo2_500.png
“It must have been really easy to fool a blind person like me. Really easy.”

cr to prettylittlethingstotell

Hello Windblowers,:-h

I’m new here.. I’m glad that this thread is moving so fast.. I really enjoy reading your comments and pictures here..=D>

This is my first time watching JIS acting in this very beautiful, well developed storyline.. Plus, the best OST.. I gotta admit that he is soooo damn handsome and talented.. he’s so in character..

As for SGH, well, I’m a fan of her since autumn in my heart.. I’m glad that she can show another side of her... she’s beautiful and just like JIS, she’s talented...

It’s been sooo long that I’ve really enjoy the melodrama.. my all time fav is Winter Sonata.. ages ago right? Hehehe.. If the ending of this story is good, then this will be my another all time fav drama...

It’s not easy for me to ship the main actors... even the previous SGH’s relationship with HB, I’m not so into it... But this pair, Oxygen Couple, really take my breath away.. Yupp, I need oxygen here.. every episode, there’s always beautiful scene.. that always make me smile while watching them.. they really made my day.. and i’m keep on delusional here... heheehe8-}

All the best to our beloved O2.. pray that they will end up as a couple.[-O<. and all the best with the windblowers here.. You all have work very hard..:-j

Guest kikay14

Rewatched episode 6 wherein they discussed about the pill
OY:  You give it to meOS:  Should I, should I just give it to you?OY:  YesOS:  No.  I won't give you this.  OY:  Why?OS:  Because there is only one of this in this world, it's not yours, but mine.
When they were lying on OY's bed:
OY:  That pill, what happens if you eat it?OS:  I told you already, that you become comfortableOY:  Are you sure you can't give it to me?  That there is only one in this world?        Then, how you and I both use it? In exchange i will give you this (the will) Then, this is how we do it, for the time being, you keep the pill When I need it, you give it to meOS:  Sleep.OY:  Then that means you agree?  Then let's make a promise Now you made 2 promises with me, one is you will stay by my side if I ask you and that the pill is ours. Answer me, the pill is both ours.OS:  Ok
I know that OY is upset because OS broke her trust, but somewhere along the way when the con is out, she will remember this, that OS didn't really think of giving the pill to her, and it's for his own use if he'll be caught or when the time is up for him.  I know she will contemplate and remember all the memories they've made and shared together and she will feel deep inside her heart that OS is sincere of all the things he'd done for her and that he loves her and this will be ENOUGH to forgive him despite the scam that he initiated.
We give our sympathy to OS because since the beginning of the episode, we are aware of his motivations and we see all the events according to his POV, but not OY's point of view.  We still cannot decipher her and we can't really tell what's on her mind but let's just put ourselves in her shoes and we will understand why she is behaving like that.  OY is smart and I believe she will connect the dots and understand why OS tried to con her.  After all, she was the one who understood OS' life (in episode 7).  I remember what the late Helen Keller(deaf, mute and blind) said that the greatest things in life cannot be seen, heard, nor touched by the hands...but it is felt in the heart.
I can't believe I'm doing this right now...this is the first time I became addicted to a drama.  I'm waiting for wednesdays and thursdays to come.  

strawberry555 said: j0j0l3 said: @ziimblu, @forevergirl and else, who hate.. Ehm sorry dislike SR... I'm with you...

I'm with all of u too.. I readed that in japanese ver the OY will get the eyes from MC.. I prefer from SR  coz I think she is the only "evil" here..  ohhh yeesss the FIANCE too  >:P ...  :-q hahahha u cracked me up there dear!  =)) =))

@Gyo Insung yeah I also noticed that. I have no idea with that

Guest sandrayee

I'm a secret reader.. I really love forum here because I can get anything I want..
Reading comments here become fruitful of my life while waiting this drama to come out every WED and Thurs..
I really really addicted to this drama.. Everything is so beautiful.. From head to toes..
These are the two FMV that I made for my favorite drama..

Hope you will like it..
Wed and Thurs, Please come faster.. ^^

utkim said: If someone is still confused for why OY became cold for OS..you can read more at Softy's recap. I thot she has explained it wonderfully.

Btw, the last song at ep 9 "And One" by Taeyeon is  OS's and OY's theme.