[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever - No problem, I usually keep a written list during live shows so I don't forget anyone when I thank them for live recapping. (but then I throw said list away once it's over) *sigh* I wish I had kept all of them now. :))
I'm way behind too - I'm still on page 227 and I've been reading for hours. LMAO. Some great insights from everyone about why OY is suddenly cold to OS and exactly why she's angry. Very interesting reading. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@tessieroo, thanks so much, I rely on you then because I don't watch live anymore. :( I think I Miss You has got to be one lucky drama, lol. I actually watched it live even when I was not supposed to.

ziimblu said: At this point, it is apparent that the writer of TWTWB has achieved getting the message across.   To me, the ending or closure is, often, not as relevant as the impact the story has on its audience.   To date, TWTWB has exactly done that, after only being halfway through...
I consider TWTWB as an Invitation of sorts, an INVITATION  to - - 
           *Trust again in the promise of new beginnings. 
           *Believe in second chances, or at least, not to be scared to ask for a second chance. 
           *Keep trying, or  just keep trying to look through the pain, because often, people who hurt us                     have been awfully broken in the past.           
OR,  if for any reason our spirirts have become  too timid to heed this INVITATION,  the story  of Soo and Young, at the very least,  reminds us anew to FEAR NOT,  for even winter brings warmth, for even betrayal can be redeeemed by love,   for even the blind can see clearly the longings of the heart. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

Sorry I'm a little confused about the guy who stabbed OS. Is he the guy who OS stolen money from or the guy that was sent to get the money back. Sorry just got confused because sometimes he acts like a guy sent to chase down the money and other times he acts like the boss.
CUrrently watching episode 5 and loving it. I love how we finally get some back story about the the guy chasing OS for money. I like how we learned that maybe he wasn't so bad before. After all he did love someone and that person shouldn't have died. But the girl did end up dying because of OS.
I also like how OS is learning from his mistakes. The reason why he 'plays with woman's hearts' is because he's afraid that one day just like his ex-g/f they will die because of him. thus, if he ends things with them he will save them from dying because of him... Well maybe not Sora who i think is kinda crazy.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

So I'm rather confused with OY and the pill thing. So did OY got confused with its meanings? I thought she really wanted to just die, right? So how come some of us are still speculating that she thought it was a pill that helped her ease her pain? I think when she wanted to take the pill in episode 9, she honestly wanted to just die or am I wrong on this? Anybody want to please clear this up for me? I'm opened to all speculations and/or insights. Thanks so much in advance. Please note I actually watched episode 9 first before 8 and I haven't watched episode 8 again yet, but I did watch all OS & OY's scenes, so I'm not sure if I missed out on anything.

freshspring said: hey guys, this is the link to the video - Lee Young Ja and Shin Dong Yeop to Parody Song Hye Gyo and Zo In Sung in ‘That Winter’
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=12774&page=1&bbs=
dc
I have just uploaded it on Youtube
=))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me_AhSYUM8Y&feature=youtu.be

sunshine4ever

said: Hi everyone,

So I'm rather confused with OY and the pill thing. So did OY got confused with its meanings? I thought she really wanted to just die, right? So how come some of us are still speculating that she thought it was a pill that helped her ease her pain? I think when she wanted to take the pill in episode 9, she honestly wanted to just die or am I wrong on this? Anybody want to please clear this up for me? I'm opened to all speculations and/or insights. Thanks so much in advance. Please note I actually watched episode 9 first before 8 and I haven't watched episode 8 again yet, but I did watch all OS

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone,

So I'm rather confused with OY and the pill thing. So did OY got confused with its meanings? I thought she really wanted to just die, right? So how come some of us are still speculating that she thought it was a pill that helped her ease her pain? I think when she wanted to take the pill in episode 9, she honestly wanted to just die or am I wrong on this? Anybody want to please clear this up for me? I'm opened to all speculations and/or insights. Thanks so much in advance. Please note I actually watched episode 9 first before 8 and I haven't watched episode 8 again yet, but I did watch all OS & OY's scenes, so I'm not sure if I missed out on anything.

Guest sallicita

Hi everyone,I just created a profile on Soompi because i thought you guys could help me out more than Google ::) I am looking for an OST of "That winter, the wind blows". It's the dramatic violin part that plays during the movie. Does anyone know the name of it? Please please, please help me :)

Guest MGYlove

HI ! I've seen the drama in Japanese version released in 2002 "Ai nante Irane yo, natsu," the film version released in 2006 Korean "love me not" with Moonie of course, and episodes of this latest version, and I admit that I'm not tired of this story, although the theme is always the same, but I think each version offers a different view of the previous scenes with reinterpreted and others added, and actors with different personalities, and a sensitivity of literally every single game, a look suitable for every age and all these elements together gives us a unique drama every time. One word comes to my mouth when I see this drama is SUBLIME, Song Hye Kyo is just beautiful! I hope there is a happy ending, but I think I dream ^ ^

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

sunshine4ever

said: Hi everyone,

So I'm rather confused with OY and the pill thing. So did OY got confused with its meanings? I thought she really wanted to just die, right? So how come some of us are still speculating that she thought it was a pill that helped her ease her pain? I think when she wanted to take the pill in episode 9, she honestly wanted to just die or am I wrong on this? Anybody want to please clear this up for me? I'm opened to all speculations and/or insights. Thanks so much in advance. Please note I actually watched episode 9 first before 8 and I haven't watched episode 8 again yet, but I did watch all OS

Guest jjsweeter0211

Good morning Windblowers :x Lovely Sunday :*
Thanks so much for awesome updates, many insight posts and lots of funny posts ;)) :*>:D<
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr pic to DC

I'm done watching ep 9 and the next ep...I think it will be too much for me ( but I can endure it because I'm trained since I miss you XDD) ! I think I'm going to die! Everyone was crying, Young was talking about "LAST time" oh my heart! :((

Guest Asianatic

I want a happy ending with Y getting her eye sight back.....wait till she lays eyes on JIS ..I mean OS!!!!!!!I am feeling feeling optimistic about this version because there are two adorable side kicks watching OS's back, the seemingly bad may not be bad and OS has a noona who is the best brain surgeon in the country. If it's a sad ending I am not going to watch that part. I will stop watching at a happy point.  So I am all set . 

Guest brokenmachine

Love SHK doing a glamourous, sexy look, she have that touch of 'femme fatale' in her under the more pretty and sweet image. (hehe, love the scene how Soo bursts out laughing when she told him that they guy thought she was a femme fatale...and the irony that she is indeed his femme fatale) 
Going to ramble on a bit more about ep09. Thought the conversation between Soo and MC really stood out from that episode, when Soo was straightforward forward pointing out how each of them are just making up excuses so they can live on. I feel like that was such a transition point for the character who was so weighed down and unable to talk about the past in the earlier episodes, to being able to confront it and touch that wound. 
It is a definitely a path of unravelling the misery of the past, to let it heal and redemption for Soo, thanks to Young's compassion and the understanding of being so isolated.