[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

skelly said: @tessieroo, what's even worse is that it is my teenage daughters that I am trying to explain this to. But then, they decided that I was hopelessly weird long, long ago.
As for Wang, I think she has been getting a sympathetic edit lately, where she just seems focused on Young's well-being, but you are right: - she let the chairman die - she withheld letters from Soo and information about Soo and her father from Young - she hand-picked a fiance who is completely under her control and entirely driven by greed and ambition - at the very least, her care of Young was negligent, and a case can be made for her as the cause of Young's blindness - she wants Soo out, regardless of whether or not he is the real brother
We got more information about why Young is so afraid of hospitals, when she said that after her father's death she was in hospital for a month because of a headache. It sounds like Wang wants to make sure that everybody knows Young is too weak and sickly to take care of herself, much less run a company. It is like a corrupt regency, where Wang is keeping the titular head of the company under control so she can remain in power. And the fiance she has chosen is going to make sure that Wang remains as the 'power behind the throne.' Wang says all of the right things, but Young isn't fooled by her for an instant and so I don't think we should be, either.
As for Wang being Soo's mother, I really hope not because one of the strengths of this drama is how plausible it all is, and how layered and realistic the characters are. Sure, it would create drama with a capital D if she were Soo's mom, but it would also be a cheap trick, plotwise and I don't think Noh does such clumsy moves as a writer. Maybe one of the sisters, but I would also be happy if it were just left up in the air; that would be very realistic.
I just hope Noh doesn't take the story full circle and have Soo end up as he began, alone and abandoned in the snow.  :((

just caught up with episode 9, whew now that was one emotional ride, having a marathon of this drama just for 2 days. :) now i just want to see the next episode so much. 
anyway can someone enlighten me to just what happened about that pill issue? i mean how come youngie suddenlt gave her brother the cold shoulder after that incident? what the hell happened?? T.T i just can't understand any of it right now. can someone please make me understand? i would gladly appreciate it. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, just in case anyone's curious about Insung's hand and why there is a scar on his left hand that I posted. You can view the picture of his left hand here with a scar. According to wiwi: "he got his left hand injured while shooting opening the safe scene. There was a glass which he was holding between him and the camera to take his bust shot of turning the dial of the safe but the glass fell down and broken." Awww, that  scar probably remains. :( What about the other time when he got stitches? *sobs*
Laila085 said: Gag concert :)) . Twtwb must be a big hit in Korea. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2205232274

Guest tabijoo

Wow "Song HyeKyo real life" has been trending on NATE for hours now. It is also the #1 trending topic for the day. Her popularity in Korea must be so huge <3
(Btw, 1st post here. Hello everyone!)

@bibidep, it hasn't had new preview of ep 10
To all winblowers, you can go to this website (or official website of TWTWB) to check 3 minutes preview

http://www.pooq.co.kr/Vod/VodContentsMain.aspx?contentID=S01_10000210760&cornerID=1&ftype=A&fpage=1&forder=N&fmenu=All

The video below is from Sang Sang plus show, JIS participated in this show, and they mentioned Song Hye Kyo many times. This video by @Okuny

And I have a problem, it seems dcinside is being warned, so I can't sign in it? :(

Guest cho7na

;)) this thread never fail to amaze me... big thanks to all windblowers :-*

just wanna post an ancient videos that JIS presenting the award to So Ji Sub... but there was SHG in there..and
when i noticed her smile when she looked at JIS's smile at stage made me :) can't blame... JIS' smile just adorable and the way he mentioned the winner "Ji Sub Hyung chukka--yo" very friendly and indicated that he's pretty close to his cast
i wonder since when SHG want to work together with JIS?? ;))

;))

i'm sorry for being silent fellow for this time.. but i keep updating this thread all day ;;)

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2178

Where is that place from SBS That Winter The Wind Blows?

2013-03-11 14:21:16

fj5asqe84708kw7hd58qhst.jpg

[by Joy Kim] With synergy of Zo In-sung and Song Hye-gyo, SBS That Winter The Wind Blows is now an issue among viewers for the story and beautiful sceneries.   
Already ratings are proving the popularity of the drama and their style is buzz over the internet. People are making comments that sceneries are so beautiful as if it came from a movie. Why not visit the hot places from the drama and go on a date like the couple from drama?   

D-Cube department store, where Oh Soo saves Oh Young 
1vccmb4h025s2a4dnqd42ww.jpg

On the second episode of the drama, Oh Young played by Song Hye-gyo is left alone in a shopping center and she accidently falls into water and saved by Oh Soo played by Zo In-sung. 
The interior and design was luxurious and pleasant, the scene took place at D-Cube department store located at D-Cube City, Sindorim Seoul. 

Jade Garden, Oh Young’s magnificent mansion 
x2ebzag3s6g16dbyyexhzst.jpg

Heiress of a large company but blinded, Oh Young lives in a large mansion on the hill. Her mansion is located in Jade Garden at Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do. 
Jade Garden is managed by Hanhwa Hotel & Resort, famous for its beautiful location and buildings. It is often used for drama and movie location. Already, it has been chosen for You are Pet (2012), Full House2 (2012), and Love Rain (2012) 

Sooseungdae, where Oh Soo saves Oh Young for second time  m5ly7e7671ox2h2ey69qrux.jpg

In the drama, the couple falls into the water twice. First incident took place at D-Cube department store and for the second time, Oh Young just walks into the water in cold water and Oh Soo drags her out of the water. 
This happens at Sooseungdae, located at Geochang, Gyeongsangnam-do. This place is also known as ‘Tortoise Rock’. Mix combination of stream underneath white granite rocks and pine trees looks beautiful altogether.

(photo by SBS That Winter The Wind Blows) 

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

Hello guyz!  :)
I'm a silent lurker here..heheh..just want to THANK YOU ALL for sharing all the pics, videos and news, as well as for updating us during the live stream..from us who can't understand korean and can't wait for the english sub, your efforts are very much appreciated..Kamsahamnida :D  >:D<
Initially, I was going to watch the drama after it ends airing since I know it will cause a lot of heartaches =(( but then I tried to watch the 1st episode and then pak!..I got hooked!!..I can't stop watching our O2 couple :x <3 and now I'm always excited for the upcoming episodes but at the same time sad for the drama's ending..hayz..I just hope OS and OY will end up together at the end [-O< 

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2181

TV Stars skin analysis: Song Hye-gyo, Lee Da-hey, Soo Ae

2013-03-11 16:04:11

213ahb9kejj3tixvxrw3iaf.jpg

[by Choi Mi-sun / translated by Joy Kim] Women envy the actresses from TV series for their flawless skin rather than their fabulous life.  
This is a report about their different charms and beauty starting from Song Hye-gyo’s flawless plaster like skin, Lee Da-hey’s pure and clear skin and femme fatale Soo Ae’s timeless skin. 

Song Hye-gyo’s surreal skin 
2top2le5sow6fn0b8luiu4w.jpg

Song Hye-gyo has returned to TV screen with her graceful look and flawless skin. She is playing ‘Oh Young’ who is blind but as an heiress tries to maintain perfect life. 
From practices, she wears high heels and lipstick by herself. Her flawless and beautiful look became buzz over internet after her close-up shot was on drama. Reason why she looked gorgeous was because her skin was in perfect condition. 
To look like her, minimize makeup and find the original glow of the skin. Use products with multi-purposes containing EGF which smoothes the skin surface. 

Lee Da-hey’s fine skin with glow
ib0c1s7wyezdivki9tiws99.jpg

From the drama, she is Olympic medalist and NSS agent. Because of her duty, she does not put on a lot of makeup. Her natural skin glow makes her look beautiful even without much makeup on. 
Prefer natural look with minimal makeup or bare-faces? Make sure moisturizing is done properly. Use facial mists and moisturizers. 

Can’t see the pores, Soo Ae’s soft and moisturized skin 
052h71ra024t0rew01ph2v4.jpg

Soo Ae plays Joo Da-hae who does everything to get what she wants. Her character is evil, but still her style and look draw viewer’s eye. 
Joo Da-hae’s trademark is her dark eyebrow, firm skin and plumped lips. Also she made her skin look perfectly refined and moisturized. 
To look like Soo Ae, take care of the pores. Use facial mask or nose mask to remove the blackheads.

Recommendations 
1l2n4pf55mit31scnppe5xw.jpg
(starting from left) Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid, CNP All control Serum, RESKIN Easy F Bomber Set

(photo captured from SBS Queen of Ambition, That Winter The Wind Blows, KBS2 Iris2

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

Guest SKimura

ZarraJae said: Loveee said: After this drama ends, I wonder which drama that SHK will stare in & with who her leading man will be to make it another classic?I mean, we had: SHK w/ Song Seung Hun & Won Bin in Autumn In My Heart
SHK w/ Lee Byun Hun in All In
SHK w/ Rain in Full House
SHK w/ Hyun Bin in World Within...SHK w/ Joo In Sung for this current drama

Maybe the next one will be with Kwon Sang Woo from Sad Love Story?
-edit- maybe not Kwong Sang Woo, I forgot that he's married... that wouldn't make the drama as exciting.