[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

if oy died, who imagined the scenes with the blind people? i dont think it's about interpretation wether it was it real or not. they show a full scene with her ex fiancee and all. if that's not real then what was that?

her hair, the tumor, it was never clear operation actually require all her hair gone. it could be just a small area. as for os, he survived a stab wound once. i mean, oy with relapsed tumor get's to survived, why cant he with a single stab wound?

idless said: SeGafanlady said: idless said: The pessimist me think both OS and OY died. The ending was just the happy imagination of OS before he died. :(
I don't think writer Nor purposely pulled a fake near death like NG.

Guest jmfrani

Okay! I now understand it was a happy ending after all. It was just hard for me to accept that everything will be well despite all the conflicts int this drama. Sorry chingus it took a long time for me to take it all in. Maybe I readied myself for the worst that's why I had a hard time taking in the good stuff. :) This drama could've been PERFECT if Song hye kyo opened her mouth a little bit so Jo in sung's kiss wasn't put to waste maybe? Lol anyhoo I SALUTE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS DRAMA POSSIBLE AND SHARED TO US THIS AMAZING MASTERPIECE. This drama will truly remain in my heart and will treasure this dearly for the rest of my life. Oh well pardon the cheesy statement. Thanks spazzers Sorry I haven't find time to post in here until now. Better late than never right? <3 :-*

Guest diamond2212

ok, i will not say anything bout the ending as it ended in the way its supposed to be, now with this ending, give us TWTWB season 2 >< n u SBS, u better give us some BTS tomorrow, i want kiss scenes BTS, wow there many kisses today kyahhh

Hello guys...it's me again...based on the story recap of last episode eventhough i'm not yet seen it...i think JS told to his family and HS that OS died already but well infact he is alive. ..for that confusing face of JS during their conversion with HS is guilt feelings for not telling the truth...He did that maybe for the safety of his family and OS away from Mr. KIM.....and for this i think we need to expect forPART 2 but when maybe it' s depend on the availability of the main cast...

And while waiting for that maybe i can help the writer to write a synopsis...lol...

Hope in a little way, i ease the imagination that playing on your mind guys....

Guest ayani

Even if we accept the ending as reality : How would Young be able to see in the first place? She was getting surgery for a brain tumor, and it was already established that it wasn't the cause of her blindness. (Retina Pigmentosa was.) IMHO, it's an open ending (leaning on sad).

Guest chokogom

SeGafanlady said: ratgirlina said: the flower is for the real oh soo, he died,

based on the conversation between soo and young, that's not an imagination. he survived, but too scared to see her. wang told her where he's at. she decided to come and meet him instead.

Guest park_shindae

here's my thought:
oh soo was stabbed, but was it enough to kill him? yeah, we see him lose some blood, but he did not died, he just fainted. there were other people in that building like moo chul's right hand man. he probably saved oh soo then. or jin sung brought oh soo to the hospital himself. yes the surgery went well, they hung on to the 10% chance. oh soo lived somewhere else, started a new life. 

When Youngie took the Taxi to meet Oh Soo, she had this serene and gleeful smile. She is still recovering from the eye surgery and needs the cane. There are some moments, her vision is blurry and some moments, she can see clearly. 
She heard Oh Soo's bell ringing and feels as if he's around her. 
She went to his work place and I'm sure he has Mi Ra or Secretary Wang to update him about her progress. That is why he wasn't really sure if she can see him or if he's still a blurry face. 
They had the conversation and suddenly she realized she can see him clearly for the first time. That's why she compliments how handsome he is. 
And the rest is what you saw...hehehe. 
I still wish Youngie open her mouth when she kiss him. But again, here is a character who has never kiss a man before. It would be kinda weird if she kiss him like a pro :Phehehe...
It's ok, she has Oh Soo to teach her how to kiss and so much more...hahahaha :)

Everyone's busy thinking if it's a happy ending or not..If Oh Soo is dead or alive...No one brings flowers to visit a friend alive so hmmmm?????
But what's occupying a larger portion of my mind is....JIS is known as one of the awesome kisser in Kdrama and after watching SHK in WW with all the kissing scene............I've got higher expectation!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why? why? why?
The thread is moving like a spead of light..I don't know anymore which page I should go back... :-O

For me, OS didn't die. Js looks sad probably because his hyung will never be back again. OS settled elsewhere and become a whole person starts afresh. He has been there six months trying to settled then let OY came to find him. In a way you can said that the old OS died. He will not go back to his old life again, thus starting somewhere new. Jinsung must have been sad bcos of that. Spring is a season of hope. He has prepared ahead awaiting OY to come and build a new home together. I will settled for a happy ending. If he has not survived, Wuri Youngie will not lived through imagination and Jinsung and Hee sun will never be able to live with smiles. Just my 2 cents;p Now pls gimme the OTP pics at the farewell dinner! X(

Guest kikay14

i know some of u will disagree with my comment. but to me, the writer ruined everything when they show me the stabbing scene. this drama begin with epic then i hope it will ending in good and clear ending, not a cliffhanger like this.

i have replied the last minute scene , began from stabbing scene and when young talk to os at restaurant , the look of my tv got blur for a minute , so i assume OS IS Died and young talk n kiss him as a spirit/ghost.

and i think the writer is copycat and follow queen of ambition ending. i know some of u are a big fans of this writer, but not for me after the writer gave me this kind of ending. 

queen of ambition's ending is like this one but with different scene. dae ha/ soo ae died becoz hit by car and Os/JIS died becoz stabbing. what i mean with same ending thats both of them is died, and both of them got talked and smile each other with the other lead. the male lead actor in queen of ambition talked and smile at soo ae at ending. so i caught that at the end the male lead actor still loves her eventough as a ghost and never forget her. same with TWTWB JIS/OS is died and young never forget him and talk and smile pluss kiss him. 

if u saw queen of ambition then u will understand, that both of drama has a same meaning for the ending. and make it worse that it happen in same TV a.k.a SBS.

to me the writer of TWTWB is a follower of queen of ambition's writer, not smart enough to make his/her own signature ending. next time i hope he/she could not make this kind mistake like this again and don't show to me u'r stress with make this copycat ending.

plus the writer want wash his/her hand with the kiss scene, but i am not stupid enough to gave him/her a credit. be creative next time. 

and to SBS team , be carefull next time and make a double check for u'r drama, and don't gave me  same ending for u;r drama in same week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Actually i expected the stabbing scene because it is in the original. The writerjust followed what the jdrama did in the ending. She never copied yawang, nice guy etc because this drama was made 11 years ago, she just enhanced it. And i'm satisfied except for the kiss

=))

Maybe the tumor was behind her eyes somewhere else and not in her brain? Who knows. I have to see this episode with subs before I make any final decisions. But based on OY saying Wang told her he was there 6 months ago, I'm guessing he's alive. 
EDIT: Just remembered the scans. *sigh* Those were brain scans, right?  =))

hahahahahahahah..I'm actually laughing reading all the post..i think this conversation - about whether OS or OY is died or alive or if the last scene is all OY's imagination - will last for days..LOL..writer Noh is very clever for doing this to us..
now lets just do voting..for those who believe OS is died raise your red pants..LOL :))

Guest park_shindae

and also, if oh soo is a ghost, how can the other waitress hand over physical things to him? @_@ she's not demi moore.