[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Wed, 03.27.13] Ratings Still Unstable; Only ‘That Winter’ Receives Double Digits

2013-03-28 09:35  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Kim Bum′s face says it all. 
Ratings are all over the place and the only thing constant is that SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows is still reigning as Wednesday’s number one drama. However, even That Winter is experiencing turbulence with ratings going up and down without warning. 

KBS’ Iris 2 and MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant are still fighting to be the middle child with Iris 2 winning this time around. Sadly, both dramas only received single digits. 

89041063.jpg

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 27.3->27.7

10:00 PM

1. SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows 14.7

2. KBS Iris 2 9.6

3. MBC 7th Grade Civil Servant 7.5

Variety

1. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 7.8

2. MBC Radio Star 7.0

3. SBS Couples (Jjak) 6.6 

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

Guest bibidep

I think I'm the only one in here who think about the BS for episode 15 is real not her (OY) imagination. 
I saw OS spray the perfume on his wrist so OY can smell and notice that he is in the room with her. 

Is any of you remember OS's color shirt that he wears when he lay down in bed with OY in the preview
of episode 15 was the one he used to wear in any scene before??    I think this is his new shirt he never
wears it before, on the collar also had a little navy blue color.

Its thursday morning in my time..

I havent finish watching ep.14

But i agree with some windblowers here..

For me there so many chance to bring our o2 couple to lovely passion scene or even bed/ML scene :P

Sorry for always being crazy here.. *#$@blame twtwb,pd,writer,shk and jis :(

As a marriage woman.. so many calm down moment after a sincere kiss and finally done at bed.. :> :\">

Why long commitment relationship like married couple choose that kind of problem solver and this 16episode couple choose the tough one :-L

I even imagine when oh young touch oh soo when he sleep, oh soo wake up and for a few second they realize how much they love each other, and oh young finally admit in her own heart that even the sadness of being deceived by someone she love and the sadness about the fact of her real brother, can not beat her desire for being loved and loving someone who bring her hapiness that make her found some reason to continue her life.. and oh soo who understand how big the scar in oh young heart he brought hug her without a single word,and kiss her passionately to express his boundle of sorry.. and finally ends they both share that blanket annoying blanket.. and wake up nak** in the morning

;;)

Oh writer Noh..

I want that kind of sceneee..

pearlysweetyangela said: Its thursday morning in my time..
I havent finish watching ep.14
But i agree with some windblowers here..
For me there so many chance to bring our o2 couple to lovely passion scene or even bed/ML scene :P
Sorry for always being crazy here.. *#$@blame twtwb,pd,writer,shk and jis :(

As a marriage woman.. so many calm down moment after a sincere kiss and finally done at bed.. :>:\">

Why long commitment relationship like married couple choose that kind of problem solver and this 16episode couple choose the tough one :-L

I even imagine when oh young touch oh soo when he sleep, oh soo wake up and for a few second they realize how much they love each other, and oh young finally admit in her own heart that even the sadness of being deceived by someone she love and the sadness about the fact of her real brother, can not beat her desire for being loved and loving someone who bring her hapiness that make her found some reason to continue her life.. and oh soo who understand how big the scar in oh young heart he brought hug her without a single word,and kiss her passionately to express his boundle of sorry.. and finally ends they both share that blanket annoying blanket.. and wake up nak** in the morning

;;)

Oh writer Noh..
I want that kind of sceneee..

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Wind Blows in Winter’ will not be extending its run130327_5152abaab4872.jpg

Despite its popularity, ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ will not be extended into a longer drama.

Even though it has been enjoying high ratings for its entire run, the producers decided to keep the drama at 16 episodes, and have no plans for extra episodes.

The producers discussed the possibility about extending the drama initially, but, the writer had completed the script to fit 16 episodes, and they ultimately decided that stretching the story over the course of more episodes will harm the pace and story line.

It will air its final episode next week on April 3rd, and will then be followed by ‘Everything About My Relationship‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/wind-blows-in-winter-will-not-be-extending-its-run

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130328_1364436659..jpg
Song Hye Kyo vs Infinite Sung Jong
http://news.nate.com/view/20130328n11035

201303281050510310_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130328n11628

Guest deaborj

I still can't seem to get over the wedding dress scene, so I thought of a short survey to atleast get to know what your thoughts are IF YOU ARE TO BE THE WEDDING PLANNER for SHK's REAL WEDDING. (i'm hoping atleast 10 peeps could share their thoughts so I have something to tally in the end...hehehehe).

Here are the choices:

1. Wedding Gown: a) Lacey Material (FH wedding dress) B) Ruffles (TWTWB gown)

2. Wedding Gown cut/design : a). princess cut B) grecian goddes inspired cut

3. Wedding Make UP : a) Dark and Sultry B) Light Make up (blushing bride look)

4. Hairstyle : a) Loose,Wavy Curls w/ Bangs B) Hair in an elegant bun c) Kate Middleton inspiredWedding Hairdo (half-up/half down kind of hairdo)

5. Wedding Venue: a) on Top of a snowy mountain or winter resort (fr TWTWB scene) B) (Secret) Garden Wedding c). Beach Wedding (at the Full House location)

6. Ideal Groom : a) Jo Insung B) Hyun Bin c) Won Bin d) Kang Dong Won e) Lee Min Ho (though he has yet to go in the Army)

My Choices:
B)Ruffles (coz it's light and not burdensome to wear)

A)Princess Cut (just like in a Fairy tale..but a grecian goddess inspired cut is not bad either)

B)Light Make Up (that would accentuate her natural beauty)

A)Loose and wavy hair w/ Bangs (SHK seems to like this hairstyle)

B)(secret) Garden wedding (near the beach...hehehehe I'm torn with this :-D )

(A or B) though I'll leave SHK to choose. (whoever is left, I'll take them home with me.kekekeke) :-D

How about you guys, what are your thoughts on this? :-)

bell3.gif
hehehe it looks like JIS has small feet for a guy or is it the pictures.
is it just me or eun ji's acting got worse?  I never thought she's the greatest actress in fact I think she's the weakest of all the actors in the drama but the scene where she's yelling at OS I was confuse.  Is she about to cry or is she mad? I havent watched it with subs so I don't know what they were talking about but I wasn't impress.  Sorry for those who thinks different.