[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

i wonder why SHK didn't take the middle seat in that situation? She would be more safe since they are on the way to the top of moutain. Maybe our In Sung didn't want she lean on the driver's shoulder/back as she lean on him ...aigooo, my little heart can't take it

yeah yeah that pic is really awesome :x i wonder that too @verona yah :)))
i ship them even more after seeing that pic. i'm not sure whether they r in love 4 real or not but at least i'm sure they r close.
i smell something fishy here hehe \:D/ maybe that's the reason SBS doesnt release BTS of our couple cuz something really happened btw them :\"> oh my i'm in my dreamland again, people !!!! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

I found this pic at DC. Is it  part of the real script for the finale?Hope someone who understand Korean can kindly help to clarify what it is about.
Edit : This script spreads like wildfire at DC right now. Wishing someone could help with translation!!!  Pretty please :x :*
Edit : :( It got deleted due to copyright. There were tons of them an hour ago and now they all have been deleted.

cr to DC

Guest kikay14

To all the JIS-SHK shippers out there especially to @bunbun2391, this is a bit off topic but just wanna share JIS interview way back and he talked about how he is when he likes a yeoja.

Too Handsome
JUNE 08, 2006 03:01 by Seung-Jae Lee (sjda@donga.com)
kor-text.gif
2006060872368.jpgIf “Something Happened in Bali” was a TV drama that made Jo In-sung (25) famous as a TV actor, “A Dirty Carnival,” scheduled to be released on June 15, will likely to establish him as a movie actor.

In the movie directed by Yoo Ha, the director of “The Cruel History of Maljuk Street,” Jo In-sung stars as “Byung-du,” a third rate gangster who lifts himself out of poverty, dreams of success, but falls due to the very reasons why he succeeds. In the movie, he looks young and sounds young, but he wields a knife ruthlessly. The “gangster who is not like other gangsters” creates a curious reality in the movie. This reporter met Jo In-sung on June 6.

You are too handsome for a gangster-

“The moment the shooting starts I forget about my face. People say that a brilliant performance cannot be expected of handsome actors. But I was not born like this because I wanted to. Even if I look like this, I never, even for one second, have stopped making all efforts to act, and have always been serious about acting.”

Indeed, among “character actors,” handsome actors are hard to find-

“My appearance can either harm or benefit me. However, I can become as good an actor as those character actors by making the effort, but character actors cannot look like me no matter how much they try. I am proud of myself because I make efforts to achieve goals as an actor if those goals are achievable.”

Your record as a movie actor has been poor compared to your success in TV dramas. Your previous film, "Namnam-buknyeo,” made me wonder, “Why did Jo In-sung decide to star in the movie?”-

“I am good at expressing intense emotions, but I don’t perform confidently when emotions are not intense. I learned that from "Namnam-buknyeo,” and that experience (a failure at the box office) was a valuable lesson for me. I want to be an actor whose end is more beautiful than his beginning.”

Your face shows two contrary images. It is bright on one hand, but dark and full of pathos on the other. It may be because of the wrinkles in your face-

“My father has wrinkles in his face just like me. People suggested me to try Botox injections, but I don’t like the idea. I love my wrinkles, because they show my life.”

You lived in a semi-underground house because of financial difficulty that your family was in. For me, your real life curiously overlaps with the life of “Byung-du,” who struggles to lift himself out of poverty-

“I went through the Asian financial crisis just like all other Korean people. Just like in the movie, which is filled with betrayals, people betrayed my father, didn’t pay back their debts and ran away. We had no choice but to live in the semi-underground house because we had no income. The semi-underground house has both merits and demerits. It is really cool in the summer. But lots of fungi sprout because of the high humidity (laughter). It may have been because of this experience that I did not feel uncomfortable in the slum where Byung-du lives in the movie.”

You earn a lot, but you did not move into a big apartment in the southern part of Seoul like other actors do-

“What for? I attended elementary school in Cheonho-dong, middle school in Cheonho-dong and high school in Cheonho-dong. All of my friends live in Cheonho-dong. If I move to the southern part of Seoul, I have to come to Cheonho-dong to hang out and drink with my friends. Going back and forth appeared to be cumbersome to me. I love to do things the way I used to.

Byung-du abruptly kisses Hyun-ju (played by Lee Bo-young), his alumna from the elementary school, and asks her “Would you go out on a date with me?” How is Jo In-sung in real love life?-

“I make the first move. If I feel certain of my feelings, I don’t drag my feet. I make my feelings known without any ambiguity. If the woman says “No” at first try, it’s O.K. I try for the second time. But if she says “No” again, I give up her without hesitance.”

What kind of a woman would you like to marry?-

“A wise woman.”

What do you mean by a “wise woman?”-

“Let’s say I earn one million won and bring that money home. By a wise woman I mean a woman who can grow that money.”

Isn’t it a woman who is good at finances?”-

“Oh, it’s not that (laughter). I mean a woman who makes me feel comfortable so that I can do acting without anything weighing on my mind. A woman who grows not only money but also my mind.”

Quoting his line in the movie, “What is a family? A family consists of mouths that eat at the same table,” he said, “Why do I act if I can not protect even my family and parents? If I cannot protect my family and parents, I would not be worth much as a human being, let alone as an actor.” After the interview, posing for a photo op with this reporter, Jo In-sung who is 186cm was considerate enough to lower himself to the height of this reporter like a giraffe drinking water.

source:  http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?bicode=130000&biid=2006060872368

Guest OreoVampire

Yes JIS hand is on her knees.. like lovebirds. And SHK face hide deep inside JIS backside... whoaaa
No wonder why Youngie say she can smell his scents.

=))

@kikay14: thank u for that amazing article. i even love JIS more now :x he seems to be a realistic n strong man when it comes to love. but i think that's when he was young. He's getting older now so i think maybe he changed his ideal woman. but one thing that never change for sure that is he's the one who makes 1st move. how charming is that :x
@kyorean: u r right. no wonder why Youngie says she can smell his scent. their position is really 8-}
bad hand Insung yah [-X   =)))

Guest OreoVampire

I'm using Apple... any one using android?? if yes please install google translator for image... it can help translate the image.. anyone using samsung? install the aps please ... 

Everything of Song Hye Kyo… “I want to challenge myself as an accessory designer”

She is pretty, too pretty. Song Hye Kyo has captivated viewers with her extremely powerful beauty in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows. As the best visuals are pouring in, the scenes in the drama are like watching one cut from all her CFs. With direction by Kim Kyu Tae and pairing up with Jo In Sung, another actor with powerful visuals, Song Hye Kyo, who is ‘naturally pretty’ is bringing about a remarkable synergy of beauty effect. If it is said that “Everything the visually blind touches is innocent,” then in the scenes where Song Hye Kyo strokes Jo In Sung face, male viewers let out a sigh as they, “If only Jo In Sung’s face was mine…”

20130327070108870.jpg

For female viewers, Song Hye Kyo’s beauty indeed causes jealousy you want to take away. With her pore-less baby skin and natural nude makeup,she is a luxurious ‘second generation chaebol’ from head to toe. We are hearing that more than the drama contents itself, PPL products are becoming a hit. For the viewers who re-watch the drama as soon as it ends and have fallen under “Song Hye Kyo-holic” spell, Daily Sports team has come prepared. All about Song Hye Kyo with 22 questions, 22 answers. From her shoe size to favorite song to sing at karaoke, even the most trivial curiosity is stripped off.

20130327070108890.jpg

1. Alcohol Intake
Half a bottle of wine and a little bit of beer (Varies depending on my condition)

2. Nicknames
Young Moong-ie, Young Nyang-ie (These are from That Winter fans – Oh Young + Mung Mung-ie/Oh Young + Ya Ong-ie) A cute play on words combining Young’s name and ‘doggy’/ ‘Kitty Cat’)

3. Debut
1996 Winner of School Uniform Model Competition

4. My Personal Charm
Sense of humanity (human nature) hehehe

5. Ideal Type
A person who is warm and very understanding [considerate]

6. First Kiss
No comment

7. Senior I want to emulate [follow]
Teacher Yoon Yeo Jung

8. Favorite Fashion Item
Shoes

9. Favorite Sports
Stretching and Pilates

10. Memorable Quote
Live life like flowing water (Mom’s words)

11. Something I want to Challenge Myself In
Accessories design

12. Word that makes me feel good when I hear it
You’re awesome

13. What you do for skincare management
Whenever I have time, apply a moisturizing mask

14. Personal style I enjoy on an average day
Mix and match style

15. Current beauty salon you go to/(Name of Hairstylist)
I don’t just go to one place. I got to a different place depending on the hairstyle I need. Hairstylist is Lee Hye Young (Freelancer, who did Joo Joon Young of Worlds Within short bob hairstyle and Oh Young of That Winter hairstyle), in my everyday life, I see Seo Eun Mi of Boboris Salon & Spa.

16. My Life’s Mentor
Mom

17. Grade for Singing Ability
80 points. Karaoke song, “Lost Umbrella”

18. Food I cook well
Kalbi jjim (beef short ribs), dak bokkeum tang (spicy braised chicken, Yukgaejang (spicy beef and vegetable soup)

19. Favorite Idols
Girls Generation, Kara, 2PM

20. Happiest Moment
I always strive to live a happy life

21. Character you have portrayed that is most like you
None. I’m a Type A personality who wants to repay those who hurt me (*Meaning that if somebody hurts her, she may say it is okay, but it is just superficial because she wants to repay for it someday) I may easily get hurt, but I have a strong mind. (*In another words, she is very sentimental, but stubborn for some facts. If she dislikes something or somebody, nobody persuades her. If people don’t know her too much, they may be surprised because normally she has very mild mind)

22. The Best Moment of my Life
I need to live life a little more and then I can tell you. hehe.

Birthdate: February 26, 1982
Height: 161.4 cm (according to her 2012 physical examination)
Shoe Size 235mm (US size 6.5)
Education: Studied Film Art at SeJong University
Hobby: Traveling

Reporter Kim Yeon Ji yjkim@joongang.co.kr

Source:The Daily Sports
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thank you KyoRean for your posting, I just finished the episodes 14, it's really sad but also they're good at express their own feeling they love each other, just give somettime their healing and will back together, hope the happy ending, we're all miss the drama, hope we have the to see SHK and JIS work together and fall in love in real life.

Guest OreoVampire

Shot, I try to translate it using the google document translator but the image contain this thing application/octet-stream   hihi...fail :D

Guest katkat88

So President Kim is not only after Oh Soo's back but also Moo Chuls's and Jin Sung's. How is really wish that Moo Chul will do something good before he dies. Can he just kill President Kim so that all their problems will be solved at once?

Guest kyoforever

After watching the episode 14 right after watching it.. I want to kill President Kim. His evil! I help JS, MC, and Oh Soo in stabbing Kim. That one needs to Die! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

@KyoRean : Do you still have that " finale script"  pic? Could you please repost it if possible :D? Thanks in advance >:D<DC has deleted all of them due to copyright ±.±

An article regarding the leak script!
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

I'm not sure if it's correct since I used Google translation.The script that leaked are including first 20 min of the finale which confirmed to be real by SBS. They have deleted the pics from various sites.They stated that 20 minutes can't determine the final ending of the drama. They ask viewers to be patient and wait for the air date to know what the ending will be.