[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

If they kill both MC and JS... I will definitely haunt the writer.. I will pop up in her dream and make sure she feels what I feel
:-SS

My prediction : I think Jang will tell Youngie that OS left a message for her inside the hiding room, since he was there when Wang read the braille letter.
Man.... that braille letter is MISERY!!! I can't keep it out of my mind.

Guest baima22

wlst said: i liked this ep.
It is probably the first ep where we don't see over dramatized scenes i.e. sweet lovey dovey scenes between our O2 couple or SW scheming or "tumour" drama and all that stuff.
this ep was as simple as it gets. 
I like to think of it as the calm before the storm. 
Plus don't we all, as human beings, need quiet moments like those in this ep when something so huge has happened in our lives? 
OY drove the 2 closest person to her out of her house, she found out she has been lied to, she still has to pretend that everything is normal.
OS is facing impending death without the money he originally intended to con from OY, he is being treated coldly by OY, his love for her is being reduced to 7.8million dollars in her eyes, his closest allies (JS and MC) are getting killed too.
SW left the house she has stayed for over 20yrs of which she knows nothing but to run the house, run the company, take care of OY. For someone who has never taken a moment to spare a thought about what she is going to do without the house, without the company, without OY, i confess i teared for her. Seeing her so lost in the streets, having to lie about meeting her parent happily when in fact she is just alone. As much as i am angry with her, i sympathize with her situation. 
All in all, a very subtle ep. Ratings is gg to drop i believe cause this ep is pretty still and uneventful. But i appreciate quiet moments like these. After all that drama in front, i could do with some subtleness.
Noticed that no one really had any outburst of emotions in this ep. Even SW didn't make a big fuss when she was begging OY to let her stay. 
EVERYONE is quietly suffering. And what better way to show that than the last scenes where we see OY and OS with tears in their eyes. 
Sometimes, it only takes a little gesture, a little sound to unlock the floodgates to our memories. Noticed how OY and OS were seemingly back to their normal lives; OY dressing prettily hair tied up and eating normally and OS talking like a true gangster on the phone and walking in the streets. But all it took was the sounds of the movie, and the sounds of his bell bracelet and all this facade is immediately dropped. OY and OS exemplified that in this ep. 

Well written this ep. Truly amazing work Writer Noh. 
That said, tml's ep, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE i believe. 

Guest diamond2212

why u guys love the rating and the skinships btw two lead characters so much? i think this ep is well done cos this drama has many conflicts n it needs to be explained well so i think this ep did it well as it explained all the situations:it explained well that now OY loves oh soo not as her bro but as her manit explained well that OS left without money which means to him now love is more important than his lifeit explained well that Moochoel is trying to protect OS from the deathit explained well that secretary wang does love OY as her daughter and that OY does love herand what we alr expected from a KOREAN drama is that the two leads sooner or later will have break up for a while, no expection foe TWTWB, to me from the beginning, TWTWB gave us many sweet skinship n this ep is like a settle down before everything explodes in the last ep.meanwhiles, i dun really care about the rating esp today is weds n it is supposed to lower than usual. what i care is that the drama left a deep impression in everyone after it ends. To me, RATING IS JUST A NUMBERand for JIS tears which someone here said it looked fake, u should take a look at the situation in the drama, when MC asked him about HJ's death, his heart was full w regrets and wounds, his wound hadnt been healed n he felt burdenred, his tears back then were the tears of a man who couldnt save his girl, but when he leaves OY, he is in another situation, that when he alr did what he could for her and he has nothing to regret anymore, he accepts to leave as she wants cos he knows thats the best way, he did confess n he did get the answer from her, thats enuff for him esp when he knows that she accepts the surgery when he accepts to go, his tears here are the tears of peacful heart, his tears for his lover to be happy, tears when all his wounds get healed n the most important, he knows that once he levaes, OY will get to LIVE *no more brain tumor* #random: SBS< WHY DUN YOU GIVE US KISS SCENE BTW?? WHY

@ZarraJae - 
I am SO telling your hubby. *sticks nose in the air like So Ra* No way will I let you scoot away for any private time with JIS.  [-( 
I mean, I love your live recaps and am eternally grateful that you take the time. ^:)But this is Jo In Sung we're talking about. 

Guest sunshine4ever

ayronics said: I can do translations from Chinese to English for you. If you wish, can provide me with the link and I will post the translations.

@ZarraJae - 
I will call you with the place/time to bring me some money ...or I'll text your hubby. Probably from the airport on my way to Switzerland. [-( I'll be the one in the fashionable white pants. 
Sorry, I got bored waiting for Softy to update but she did! Here:http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e14/

Guest kikay14

verona said: Is it only me bit i feel JI SUNG didn't shed tears easily as he did in previous episodes, i mean it's like he can't cry... Usually when he cries or want to cries, his eyes turns very red ( like when MC ask Soo if he feel sorry for HJ because he loves Oh Young so much now). The scene Oh Soo on the car and recall all the happy moment with oh Young, i feel it's " fake tear", his eyes still so white :(

Guest diamond2212

im sorry but out of the ep, i really lol-ed out loud at the black bean soup(?) sceneit looks quite funny to me, its likeOY: i will not eat itOS: fine, *immidiately gave it to the boy*OY: TT.TTOS: *eat alone*tsk tsk, oh soo, u have no manner XD

verona said: Is it only me bit i feel JI SUNG didn't shed tears easily as he did in previous episodes, i mean it's like he can't cry... Usually when he cries or want to cries, his eyes turns very red ( like when MC ask Soo if he feel sorry for HJ because he loves Oh Young so much now). The scene Oh Soo on the car and recall all the happy moment with oh Young, i feel it's " fake tear", his eyes still so white :(

Abt my questions abt Oh Soo's tear. Coz i read a lot cmt like " why a con likemOh Soo cried so much and easy, why it's so easy to slap him like that", etc. And now i wondering why it's so hard for him to cry? I dun know it's how the character goes or it's not easy for Ji Sung to cry as he want because i remember Ji Sung said when he gets order, he feels that he can't cry easy as before. After you guys 'explainations, i might get it but still confusing. 
Abt this ep, i think it's early to say it's standing still or not because it will be toally diffirent when you watch it with sub. The interesting of this drama is their conversation, let wait till the sub come out. I bet we all love it.

Interesting - it sounds like a good episode, but it really didn't reveal any new information. After all: - Young doesn't know Soo left the money behind (she will find out in 15) - Young still hasn't had the surgery, so we have no idea if she lives or dies - We still have no idea who Soo's real parents are - We still have no idea how Soo will change Kim's mind or win his life back - We don't know how or even if Soo and Young will get back together
I am guessing we will have a happy ending, because both Soo and Young have so many people fighting for them, and also - if that information is correct, the location for the ending scene is spectacularly beautiful, with all those cherry blossoms. A tree in blossom is a sign of renewal and new life. Esp. given that so far Soo's symbol has been that barren, lifeless and lone tree in winter, this has to mean that he has been renewed...I just can't imagine the camera panning back and revealing two dead bodies under the trees or something like that. Just no. So I think we are in for good news.
My ending? Soo ends his gambling career with a flourish, and Kim sets him free. He takes away all of Sora's money and she is left wandering the streets of Italy, begging for money for a plane flight back home. Moo Chul sacrifices himself to save JS, and Soo witnesses this so the two of them part on perfect terms, both forgiven, both acknowledging their feelings and respect for one another. Sorry, but I actually hope Moo Chul dies because I think that actor would just rock a death scene. JS and HS and family take Soo's money, and buy a charming farm full of happy cows, and settle down to have lots of cute kids. I would be happy with a scene of the ingrate sister mucking out a barn.Young has her surgery, and it is successful. Time skip to three years later. Young is healed, helping to run the company. Wang comes to see her, distraught - she discovered that she actually is related to Soo (either mom or aunt) but that when she tracked him down, he rejected her. He is living quietly, having built up a little business - perhaps as a carpenter. Young goes to see him, to renew their relationship and bridge the gap between him and Wang; this makes sense to me because she likes to be a peacemaker and mediator. A-a-a-a-and kiss and fadeout. I think any further skinship will be left to our imagination.