[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest junely2s

did anyone noticed that in the preview 15, Youngie was in Oh Soo bedroom in the mansion, i know it is not her bedroom because it more flowery, and sleeping in his bed? I think she really misses him, and imagine him lying next to her reading her bedtime story. She was crying. I feel so bad for both of them, they both confessed to each other their love for one another.

Oh Soo did the right thing by not taking the money, so when they meet again, he won't feel more guilty facing her. He surely did prove his love for her. with his pride.

Guest sweetdecember

i usually lurk around.but this time, i really wanna express how i feel about twtwb and jo in sung.i was long time fan of jo in sung after nonstop  and spring day.but i decided not to watch WHIB mainly becos of tragic ending. that shows how much i am not keen on melos. but jo in sung was away for so long and I just have to see TWTWB becos this is the first project for him in so many years. i was worried that he might not perform well.but i am pleasantly surprised and pleased to witness his growth. ofcourse ,he still has a lot of room to improve but i am really glad that most of korean and international viewers accept his performance. i am sad that TWTWB is ending. but i wish to see his news often and also wish to connect with fellow jo in sung fans.
AND thanks everyone for awesome contribution which i wanted to say all the time but couldnt as i havent been signing into my account for so long

PS:
thanks cathyisvip for nate article link
if anyone happens to have some time to translate this article of jo in sung and some top comments, that would be nice as i wanna know opinion of korean viewers

http://news.nate.com/view/20130328n03258.

Guest Laila085

The Wind blows, what are you doing to me? My tears dont listen to me not stop falling :(( . Ep 15 will be another heartbreaking ep again :((

Guest noword000

This is by far, the most touching ep. Jo In Sung's acting in this ep is just right. no more or less. Though I keep telling myself that it's not comparable between JIS and SHK's acting. But I can't helping doing that. They are both brilliant. Overall, personally I think SHK's acting is more convincing. But in this ep, JIS's acting got me, not SHK.

Guest coffeelady

Heyo~ ^^ 
Been lurking on this thread quietly like a ninja.. Just wanted to thank everyone for your insights & updates & comments~
I don't want this drama to end!! *WINCE*
P.S. Hollaaa at my fellow west coast BC peeps~! ^^v

I still need to go on Saturday this weekend (and yeah! everyone is having the Easter Day!). Sadly I will not have good internet, I may not be able to catch anything until April 19th! OMG... I can die on that remote area for not watching the last episode of TWTWB.
If they don't give us a glimpse preview of episode 16. I WILL HAUNT THEM!!!!
charles-shake-weight.gif

ohsoo3_zps80bba5e9.pngOhsoo2_zpsdfbc9080.png

Once again Oh Soo and his "spoiler" red pants in the scene..It should be sad but my eyes can't take of from his pants.... :):)) :)) Though I'd forgive you since your JIS and since I'm loving you dy by day...keke
I'd be heading to the rural area for the holly week with my family  :(( :(( :(and I will be such a spoiler if I choose to be left in the city plus I can't reason to them that I don't want to go because I'm waiting for a drama to air..It is completely reasonable for me but to them they will find me weird and funny... :D
But I will be bringing everything with me to be here later, I just hope the reception there would be good (who am I kidding anyway??)...I'll stay on a roof if I need to just to access in here... =))
Anyway, anyeong for now windblowers and have a nice live streaming later... :-h

huhm i notice JIS's butt is the smallest compared to the other male actors in the drama :-? even Kimbum has a hot butt but why JIS shi ..... :-B  but because i'm in love with u so that's not a problem. u r still a sexy man in my eyes [-X    love really makes me blind, people  \m/

The way OS and OY confessed their love was SO NATURAL, like it's soooooo different from other dramas. They didn't have to push and pull about how they felt, and it wasn't like a dramatic confession either. They looked into themselves to figure out their feelings and they just straight out said it to each other and it was the most natural, and relaxed but perfectly done way of saying "I Love You". (maybe bc they had to pretend to be bro/sis and had to love each other, but still, it's still perfect to me). :D
I love that they both know each others feelings too before splitting their ways, cuz they'll find their way back to each other one way or another.

Time has become such an important factor in these last few episodes. It's what's gonna heal them, bring them back together, and it's a matter of life and/or death.

Have a happy watching, my fellow windblowers! I can't push back my plan with my dear hubby and my lil boy any more. I will miss this thread as much as os and youngie are longing each other :))

See yah!

@jjsweeter0211: OMG where is that pic from??? is that a BTS pic??? OMG look at his hands n the way SHK sits behind him. OMG OMG :-SS isnt it too close???? God my shipper heart melted
is it possible that these 2 beautiful people could fall 4 each other 4 real ??? [-O<

Guest kikay14

left at page 409 and now I'm 7 pages behind again and awesome posts as always.  
@bunbun2391 I noticed that too lol but I saw AFF and his behind is just right, not bumpy but just right.  I'm starting to think it's become overused 
hihi =)).  I also noticed his posture here, the disadvantage of being the tallest, he slouches to cope with the height of his co-stars especially if he's with SHK :)).  He is so thin right now compared to his looks in the presscon, even SHK became thinner too.
Kidding aside, I love the metaphors injected particularly in this episode.  When Soo told Youngie about Jinsung's father's love for cows:  "He raises them (the cows) because he loves them, but when he has to sell them in order to live, he QUESTIONS the meaning of LIFE."  I was so touched at this dialogue and most especially how JIS executed it.  
I believe the reason why he didn't get the money is for him to start a change in his life.  He knows that even if he pays the money to Kim, his enemy will make and find a way to see him dead (he knows that Kim and MC knew that Sora just set him up).  He believes in himself that he can find a way to solve this problem and I was so touched that he has 100% faith in Youngie that she will have that eagerness to live.
Four more hours before episode 15 begins. ... [-O<
edit:  @utkim enjoy your day with your family!  :x

Guest OreoVampire

bunbun2391 said: @jjsweeter0211: OMG where is that pic from??? is that a BTS pic??? OMG look at his hands n the way SHK sits behind him. OMG OMG :-SS isnt it too close???? God my shipper heart melted
is it possible that these 2 beautiful people could fall 4 each other 4 real ??? [-O<