[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

diamond2212 said: why u guys love the rating and the skinships btw two lead characters so much? i think this ep is well done cos this drama has many conflicts n it needs to be explained well so i think this ep did it well as it explained all the situations:it explained well that now OY loves oh soo not as her bro but as her manit explained well that OS left without money which means to him now love is more important than his lifeit explained well that Moochoel is trying to protect OS from the deathit explained well that secretary wang does love OY as her daughter and that OY does love herand what we alr expected from a KOREAN drama is that the two leads sooner or later will have break up for a while, no expection foe TWTWB, to me from the beginning, TWTWB gave us many sweet skinship n this ep is like a settle down before everything explodes in the last ep.meanwhiles, i dun really care about the rating esp today is weds n it is supposed to lower than usual. what i care is that the drama left a deep impression in everyone after it ends. To me, RATING IS JUST A NUMBERand for JIS tears which someone here said it looked fake, u should take a look at the situation in the drama, when MC asked him about HJ's death, his heart was full w regrets and wounds, his wound hadnt been healed n he felt burdenred, his tears back then were the tears of a man who couldnt save his girl, but when he leaves OY, he is in another situation, that when he alr did what he could for her and he has nothing to regret anymore, he accepts to leave as she wants cos he knows thats the best way, he did confess n he did get the answer from her, thats enuff for him esp when he knows that she accepts the surgery when he accepts to go, his tears here are the tears of peacful heart, his tears for his lover to be happy, tears when all his wounds get healed n the most important, he knows that once he levaes, OY will get to LIVE *no more brain tumor* #random: SBS< WHY DUN YOU GIVE US KISS SCENE BTW?? WHY

yukitube said: sunshine4ever said: Young: I loved you. I don’t have the confidence to leave you by my side and love you but you deceiving me is not a sin (not something to feel guilty for). it was a way for you to live and for me – there were times I was happy. she cries and goes inside her room. (translation credits to Softy)

-Don't want the show to end. SHK/JIS are so beautiful to look at. -The show will be ending soon, I don't want it to stop. I've been disappointed with drama endings as of late, the only exception was Arang for me. Please, I hope neither of our otp dies.

Guest julie721

yosira said: Translation by Softy:

Kim tells JS that I already finished making a deal with Oh Soo but he said to leave you out of it. what do you think. cuz I cant trust Oh Soo without you. JS: your head is working. Hyung cant play a game without me. ok do it that way, but dont forget that hyung cant know. JS leaves

Soo and HS are drinking. he says it’s nice.

Jang tells Young: Oh Soo left the money and went- I told him to take it. he said he only needed one stack of checks so he took that one and left. I dont know why that guy came here. Oh Soo must have liked you for real. Young: I dont want to hear it.

HS asks: why didnt you take the money from Young? are you putting your life on the line to “look good” (or “save face”)
Soo: when I came out of that home I was going to be sure of myself/ confident cuz I love her and she loves me. for my sake she will live for sure (his exact words “looking at me- for my sake”). so that is why even though we broke up like this now – at least just once- even by chance we will meet – i believe that so I left that home without being able to be confident and was impudent/brazen without a word of apology.