[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I haven't watched episode 14 yet, cause I'm not mentally prepared for another heartbreak.

I can be tough. I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all.
VyxAWwe.jpg

You're always there, you're everywhere but right now I wish you were here. single4.jpg

No, I don't wanna let go. I just wanna let you know that I never wanna let go.
FAmLPEc.jpg

:x

Guest jordi

AGB:
14th episode
Nationwide: 14,7% (5th)     /     -0,6%Seoul: 16,2% (5th)     /     -1,1%

IRIS2 - 9,6% (11th) / 9,4% (11th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 7,4% (not in TOP20) / 7,9% (not in TOP20)
TNS:
Nationwide: 12,7% (7th)     /     -0,9%Seoul: 15,1% (5th)     /     -0,3%

IRIS2 - 10,6% (12th) / 11,8% (6th)7th Grade Civil Servant   7,9% (19th) / 8,4% (17th)

amazing recaps from amazing windblowers
^:)^

although it's a bit late (since we're heading to the finale), somehow i'm glad that OS is free from his'con-man' personality and just being his trueself when he's with OY.. no more lie.. i just love how OS stubbornly forcing OY to go out on a  'sweet date' with him.. he really want to create abeautiful memories with her before saying a proper goodbye.. this is his first time doing that... and i'm happy that OY has made him a better person in his life.

I remember in episode13 when he said to OY this is his first time somebody's is waiting for him in his entire life. don't you all feel sad and sympathy with OS? the person who has experienced the worst memories, being rejected and unwanted by people around him.. and suddenly he met OY. I understand if he forced OY to take a walk with him even though she wants to go home soonest and end it right away. For OS, he keep smiling because he wants the beautiful memories remain after he leave.. and it's good when OS let himself to tell his past experience.. when he's with OY, he easily can tell a story about him.. For OY, it will harder for her to just let him go. he broke her heart, yet he is the person who made her smile and made her world more beautiful and bright...

Her confession with OS before he leave the house. Sad sad sad...
:((After all of the incident, she still can forgive him. she seems cold outside but she is the only person that understand OS the best..with all the lie, i think the best way is to ask him to leave the house.

with two another episodes, i wonder:-
- will OY have a chance to recover and able to see.. i know it sounds ridiculous but i really want OY to read the one and only letter from his real brother. OS didn't read the whole letter as he skipped about him. i know without that letter, she can forgive him and still loves him.. but the fact that the letter is from his real brother, the person she can trust... maybe she will relieve and glad that the OS who she met for the first time is a conman is actually a good guy..

-will OY know the truth about the death of his father? is she gonna forgive her,.. again?

-will lawyer jang still loves secretary wang if he knew about the death of his bestfriend? will secretary wang will go to jail? she believes in karma, she must pay for it.

Btw, isn't his name Jo In Sung? How come some people keep calling him Ji Sung? Got me confused, so I thought you guys were talking about Jin Sung (Kim Bum's character).

Oh Soo & Oh Young spent the night at the cabin right? Why oh why didn't he try to kiss her in her sleep again? He wanted to kiss her everytime, yet he didn't this time. I was hoping that something would happen (bed scene!!!) but nothing happened. She goes back being the emo Young, and Soo goes back to his old self.

Soo dresses different now that he isn't with Young anymore. It's like he doesn't need to dress up, cause he doesn't need to impress anyone. But he looks good either way. :P

SHG sshi... you're an angel. a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart. I just hope that you are not going to live like OY. I mean being lonely for so long. You deserve someone better. Someone who has a beautiful heart like you and it will be even great if the person is handsome *cough* --> JIS
:))

love

wrote:

»

Btw, isn't his name Jo In Sung? How come some people keep calling him Ji Sung? Got me confused, so I thought you guys were talking about Jin Sung (Kim Bum's character).<br />

<br />

Oh Soo

<br />

Soo dresses different now that he isn't with Young anymore. It's like he doesn't need to dress up, cause he doesn't need to impress anyone. But he looks good either way.

:P

Morniiiing windblowers... *its already thurs at my place :)* I think I already manage to catch up all of you before went to bed last nite... But now, waking, still dawn.. And I already 5 pages behind.. Cant imagine how many pages I'm behind after work this evening.. But then sure you are so fast, how can we, windblowers, blows lazily after last nite... :D

Guest yukitube

sunshine4ever said: Young: I loved you. I don’t have the confidence to leave you by my side and love you but you deceiving me is not a sin (not something to feel guilty for). it was a way for you to live and for me – there were times I was happy. she cries and goes inside her room. (translation credits to Softy)

@Gyo Insung - 
OY does know what happened with her father - Evil Wang told her. He had a DNR order (Do Not Resuscitate) meaning no life saving measures should be taken if he starts dying. So Evil Wang was following his death wishes. She didn't kill him on purpose for money or anything. 
I still think it's funny Evil Wang thinks she's OY's Mother. >:P Not likely, lady. I'm so happy she's out of the house. I know OY calls her in the preview - no idea why. I don't think it's because she's looking for Soo though, she could just ask Attorney Jang. 

I wonder if tonight's episode will show episode 16 preview? Because they haven't even filmed episode 16 yet, right? I heard somewhere they will film it this weekend or a few days before next Wednesday.

I've never watched this drama live before cause it's around 5am for me. And I need my beauty sleep ^-^ but I will wake my lazy butt up next Wednesday just to watch it live. I don't wanna miss it, whether it's happy or sad ending. I don't want to be the last person to find out after the drama is over.

My TWTWB obsession/sickness is getting worse day by day. L-)

tessieroo said: @Gyo Insung - 
OY does know what happened with her father - Evil Wang told her. He had a DNR order (Do Not Resuscitate) meaning no life saving measures should be taken if he starts dying. So Evil Wang was following his death wishes. She didn't kill him on purpose for money or anything. 
I still think it's funny Evil Wang thinks she's OY's Mother. >:P Not likely, lady. I'm so happy she's out of the house. I know OY calls her in the preview - no idea why. I don't think it's because she's looking for Soo though, she could just as Attorney Jang. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo donates money for Braille brochure production for Independence museum

Source | 2013/03/27 |

photo295143.jpg

Braille brochures for the Independence Hall of Korea will be printed thanks to actress Song Hye-kyo and scholar Seo Kyung-duk of Sungshin Women's University.

Seo planned the process for the publication, and Song has foot the bill for the necessary costs.

"In local museums, not so many Braille brochures have been provided for the blind", said Seo, speaking to local media.

"First we will provide 1,000 copies to the Independence Hall of Korea and then continue to publish more in the future".

Song said she decided to take part in the project after she played a character who lost her eye sight after suffering from a tumor in the ongoing SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

"After I played a role of a blind woman, I realized how much difficulties they have to face in their daily lives", said Song. 

"To help them, I decided to support in publishing Braille brochures".

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

ep 14

OS said to OY :
eventhough you don't understand, there is no problem to how you live, so don't try so hard, but my love to you has always been true...

after hearing this :
OY = still no reaction
me = melt and faint

Are we going to have 7 mins preview? I'm afraid that OY will refuse to do the surgery, in the preview where she said to delay the surgery 1 more day...ahh I think I spend too much time thinking about this drama
=))
Anyway, in the preview where Mira said that she saw OS, I hope it's true, I believe OS will try to see OY.