[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

sukma_shinhye said:

utkim said:

This news is saying JIS was disappointed to not have eye contact with Kyo as Kyo is paying a blind girl :P

http://news.nate.com/view/20130314n31666

Are you kidding me Insung-yah? What about the off-screen  things? Keep hugging her when the camera off, putting your hand on her lap? Oh,should i remind you abou the off-screen when you were on the snow scene...?

:-\"

@sukma_shinhye

hug BTS !!!!!!!

sure because the thread is moving fast ,, I expect not to catch up ,,, but what HUG BTS ??? 

please where s it ?? 

:bz

i want to see that hug bts anyone?! have a link/pic ? Lol waaaaaaah maybe he didnt hear director kim yells "cut" oh Insung sshi thats old school kekeke ;))

I know i'm a bit late.. I just finished watching the ep10..
I don't think I can comment further about this as so many windblowers here have given the best comments..
I just want to say:-- I cried reading the live recap here and at other blogs- I cried looking the pic/gif for this ep..- I cried watching the entire ep.. at the hospital scene, youngie's refused to go treatment, Oh Soo was beaten by MC..
yeah.. i'm a cry-baby today... :((

Guest kyoforever

Hello guys.. can someone give me the link where i can watch TWTWB  live streaming... Thanks in advance.  :-*

Zo In-sung opens up on latest role

Actor confesses he had concerns his comeback would be a ‘total disaster’

Actor Zo In-sung’s long-awaited comeback to the small screen after a five-year hiatus has proven a success.

After completing military service and taking a two-year break from the limelight, Zo returned to television with a vengeance, winning viewers over as an irresistible bad boy with a heart of gold in SBS’ “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

Onscreen, his role as the conflicted and twisted Oh Soo unwittingly falling for the woman he intends to con reads bold and confident, but at a press event for the drama in Seoul on Thursday, Zo admitted to initially faltering when he took on his character.

“When I first decided to do it, I saw the script and felt it was worth a go,” said the 31-year old actor. “But the more I read it, the more I felt that if I didn’t do it right, it would be a total disaster.

“So there was a moment when I wanted to avoid the role,” Zo confessed. “As the first work that I would be doing after serving in the military, I wanted to do a project and play a role that wouldn’t be something I would be embarrassed about.”

20130314000795_0.jpg

That Winter, the Wind Blows” stars Zo In-sung (right) and Song Hye-kyo attend the drama’s press conference at De Chocolate Coffee in Apgujeong, Seoul, on Thursday. (SBS)

Zo revealed that he was daunted by the realization that there was a “huge gap between reading the script and acting it out.”

Despite his reservations, Zo tackled his role as a playboy gambler with gusto, deciding to hold nothing back when playing a lowlife scam artist whose survival depends on pulling off the ultimate con ― convincing his deceased friend’s blind sister to hand over her inheritance to him, no questions asked.

With only five more episodes to go, Zo has more than proven he is up to the task.

Not one to rest on his laurels, the actor sent a nod to costar Song Hye-kyo, who plays his character’s love interest Oh Young, for giving him more impetus to step up to the plate and hold his own on set.

“I get the goosebumps when I see Hye-kyo act,” Zo said of Song. “I am honored to be able to work with her and watch her act.”

Song, who plays a blind heiress under the mistaken impression that Oh Soo is her long-lost brother, said of Zo, “Everything about him is passionate.”

The 31-year-old actress expressed gratitude to her costar for being patient when she faced difficulties filming emotional scenes together, and even admitted to having developed a crush on his character, Oh Soo.

“It is a bit of shame ― because my character cannot see, I am unable to make eye contact with In-sung and can only see how it plays out when I monitor the scenes afterwards,” Song said. “I must rely on his voice and his voice carries enough emotional weight for it to work.”

Song then confessed, “There are times when I monitor scenes and I am caught off guard because Oh Soo is so utterly charming.”

That, indeed, seems to be the consensus amongst viewers as well.

When SBS’ “That Winter, The Wind Blows” started airing in mid-February, it was a strong contender in a neck-and-neck ratings race with KBS’ blockbuster “IRIS II” and MBC’s rom-com “Level 7 Civil Servant.”

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” slowly inched forward into the top spot and seems to have clenched a definitive win last week, when it further widened the viewer ratings gap between itself and other Wednesday and Thursday night primetime competitors.

Zo voiced his relief at the success of the drama, pinpointing the power of portraying a “character that audiences can connect to” as a key reason behind why he believes viewers are tuning into “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

Then, of course, there is the undeniable onscreen chemistry between Zo and Song.

When two major stars like Zo and Song collide and there is friction, it is sure to attract attention.

Zo credited “That Winter, the Wind Blows” director Kim Kyu-tae for all that television magic, saying, “He helps us film more comfortably, gets us to express ourselves more fully.”

“The director always ask us how we are going to act out each scene and then checks to see if we are feeling awkward, if we need to change it up,” Zo elaborated, before adding. “When I was young, there was that desire to be the center of attention as an actor, but I think Hye-kyo and I both know that is not what we are meant to do. We watch out for and support one another.”

Song agreed with Zo on why their budding onscreen romance comes across so convincing, adding, “We don’t prep in advance. We just allow ourselves to become completely consumed by our characters.”

As for real-life romance, Zo said he doesn’t think “there is anyone in particular I want to give chocolates to” on White Day.

“I think love is always a question mark,” the actor said. “Love? It is always hard.”

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldcorp.com)

Guest ptr92

anyone can you give me link for streaming? i'll try to watch it streaming since i'm so desperate after ep 10! thaaaankyou :)

As for real-life romance, Zo said he doesn’t think “there is anyone in particular I want to give chocolates to” on White Day.

“I think love is always a question mark,” the actor said. “Love? It is always hard.”

:(

Sec Wang has been like a buzzing mosquito/bug next to my ear the whole day, even when I am driving. I'm desperately searching for an answer to her character. One moment, she's definitely evil, and the next, especially when she talks to Jang and OY, I think, ok she's alright. 
My instinct tells me she's evil but I can't find her motive. The best I can think of why she is being so nice to OY and why she wants to keep OY alive is because maybe there's a stipulation somewhere in the will that says OY must live in order for her to be guardian to OY and the company, but if OY dies, she will be left with nothing in the company. Same reason why she refuses to accept OS and why she wants to get rid of him. He is a "danger" to the company (she said that to Jang, I think) because OS being alive and around lessens her chances of running PL. And the same reason too why she deliberately watched the Chairman die. With him dead, he cannot change his will and there was always the danger of him changing his mind eg remove her as guardian or getting OS back into the company. There was one scene when Jang told her that the Chairman wanted to look for OS, so maybe out of desperation, she decided to just let him die.
She wants OY to have the surgery because there's a higher chance that OY will live. Clearly she does not want OY to die. She's also in a hurry to get OY married to MH because he will be her legal guardian then, and he's one that she can control easily. In the last episode she was upset with MH because he went ahead with a deal without her consent and she lost her cool there. She definitely suffers from a compulsive obsessive disorder!!! If she's really OS's mum, more reason for her obsession. For her sacrifice (abandoning her child), it's all or nothing. Even if she is not OS's mother, her years of service at the company, being the Chariman's one night stand, being at OY's beck and call - she would feel she has the right to take the company.
Sorry for my rambling. I just needed to get it out of my system. I don't want to go to bed tonight with SW on my mind. :))

Present!!!! :-h
I just got home and immediately check this thread and BOOM!!!! I've got 467 new!!!!! Ottoke???!!!!!!!!!!!!! How am I suppose to view each page that I miss and watch yesterdays episode before having episode 11 live stream????????????????!!!!