[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

Click this link to watch  Kim Tae Woo's short latest interview ~
http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view_arts.php?no=252781&year=2013

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much @freshspring for sharing those BTS :xThey are so comfortable with each other :x So close :xDying for more BTS of our OTP :x
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

I don't know how to control my heart for the next 8-9 hours, because it is between happy, sad, curious, anxious, worried, full of excitement, fluttered so fast for tonite's episode... hopefully, it's still normal so I don't have to see the cardiologist...

;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

The preview for the finale is out!!!!

:x :x
I can't wait! :x :xI have a feeling we are going to have a few kissing scenes in the finale . Not one, not two, at least three kkk ;))

cr to uploader

Quotes from our Oxygen Couple at the recent press conference on 14 March 2013. Hope it'll brighten up our yearning for the most beautiful couple a wee bit and cheer us up with hope. If I could, I would make them fall in love. If only I have the power to do something so beautiful, I would. May the most beautiful couple in the world be blessed with love for each other.

From JIS to SHK

"...Not one to rest on his laurels, the actor (JIS) sent a nod to costar Song Hye-kyo, who plays his character’s love interest Oh Young, for giving him more impetus to step up to the plate and hold his own on set.

“I get the goosebumps when I see Hye-kyo act,” Jo said of Song. “I am honoured to be able to work with her and watch her act.”

On that day, Jo In Sung was full of praise for his acting partner, “Our director is the first to watch Song Hye Gyo film her scenes, and I always catch him full of marvel and admiration for her. To be able to work with a top actress like Song Hye Gyo is such an honor. If you thought my acting was great, I’d tell you it’s because of Song Hye Gyo that it even turned out that way.”

Jo In Sung added, “Song Hye Kyo is so pretty that there is no editing going on for the film that captures her. However, during the editing process they add in a bit more color. I hope there is no misunderstanding regarding this process.”

From SHK to JIS

Song Hye-kyo said, “Jo In-Seong is really nice to me. We’ve known each other for a long time. I only thought he was handsome then but now that I’m working with him, I see that he’s passionate and energetic about everything”.

“There are many emotional scenes in this drama. Sometimes it’s tough according to my condition but Jo In-Seong always helps me set my mood right”.

“I am also disappointed about not being able to see him in the eyes in the drama because I am blind. When I watch the drama on TV at home, I feel myself falling for Oh Soo”.

“I am happy to work with him and I am grateful for him helping me so much”.

Another report

Song Hye Gyo complimented Jo In Sung in return, saying, “Since there many emotionally-charged scenes I share with Jo In Sung, it can be difficult at times. Sometimes I have to express emotions that stem from my condition and other times it can take a lot of time to get the scene right. I’m just thankful for Jo In Sung being patient with me and matching my pace whenever it gets hard. It’s a shame I can’t meet Jo In Sung’s gaze while acting as a blind individual. But since Jo In Sung is so great at expressing his emotions while in character, I become immersed in the scene while listening to his voice.”

Boy, I'm dying of missing my babies, SHK and JIS. When I feel down, I will come back to this wonderful thread with wonderful fans like you guys and I will rehearse all the awesome phrases by Oh Soo and Youngie and I will remember forever what JIS and SHK said about each other.

Have you ever love a couple so much in your life? Search me but I have not, except for my loved ones. I'm so in pain, missing them to the core. Help me....help!! Tonight will be the finale and they will be watching together and I'm so happy for that.

I pray that JIS and SHK will realise that their fate is entwined with TWTWB giving the impetus to their unity and marriage. I hope they will take a minute to search their hearts and find their soulmates in each other. Fighting for their love together forever! Cheers everyone! Enjoy the finale tonight, no matter what.  I will certainly be rewatching the beautiful drama again and again and looking out for those tender moments of touching each other, piggy-back riding, and sleeping together! haha...cya in this thread again, for sure. :)

:x :x :x :x :-* :-* =(( :-* :)) :\"> :\"> :-* :x :x ;;) ;;) :-* :-* :x :\"> :)) :-* :x :x :\"> :-*

ep 16 Preview

cre to uploader

Preview in text. hope someone can translate it.
영이 방.
영이 링거액 맞으면서 누워있음
수가 영이 손 두손으로 잡고 입술에 갖져다 댐

깔리는 나레이션 영이 "이 방에...너 있어.."

진성이 무철이 엎고 뜀
진성:"뭐야 너?"
(예상컨대....무철이 손에 힘이 풀린거로 봐서...죽은듯..진성이 표정도 그렇고..)
무철이 수하:김사장 조심해...

열받은 진성이 차에타고 있는 김사장 한테로 감
진성:이제 진짜 게임을 해야겠지 우리가?

온실 비밀의 방.
점자 편지를 읽는 영이..오수의 영상편지 화면도 잠시 나옴..
영이: 수술이 잘 끝나면...우리 얘기 할 수 있겠지?

눈물 흘리는 영이..
오수도 울고...
서로의 얼굴을 더듬거리고..
수....영이의 눈물을 닭고 키스

영이 병원....
잠이 안오는지.. 창문 열어놓고 바람을 느낌..
보호자 침대에서는 왕비서가 자고 있음..

장변호사:영이가 내일밤 여덟시에 수술을 한다..니가 그 전에 꼭 와줬으면 좋겠다...

도박판 풍경

무철이 수하와 눈빛 주고 받는 진성.

진성:이번판은 콜 없이 올인.어때?

진성:감자야..우리 이제 마지막 판이다..

제대로 쓴건지..모르겠다...
암튼 영상만 보고 음성은 못 듣는 횽들 있는거 같아서 써봄-

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Good Morning" Kim Tae-woo, "Watch the final episode"

Source | 2013/04/02 | 

photo296972.jpg

Actor Kim Tae-woo appeared in the morning TV program "Good Morning" and mentioned something about the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

He said, "Jo Moo-cheol's death is something good isn't it? He's someone who used to bully Oh Soo. I am grateful though that many people are sad to me go".

"Anyways, he was meant to die in the drama".

"Will he come back alive?" he added as he smiled a mystery smile.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

oh my god oh my god [-O<
i swear my heart did skip a beat when i see the preview for tonight episode,people [-O<
this last episode must have lots of kisses n skinship of these 2 \m/
my shipper spirit is rising up higher than ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIS-SHK jang  :-bd
oops !!! and thank u guys so much for posting the preview !!!!!!

Guest marshmelliey

OMG OMG OMG..im so excited just by watching the preview  :((
thank you so cherry much @jjsweeter0211 for saving our lifes..  :x

Guest tiffany.shin

jjsweeter0211 said: The preview for the finale is out!!!!

:x :x
I can't wait! :x :xI have a feeling we are going to have a few kissing scenes in the finale . Not one, not two, at least three kkk ;)) ;))

cr to uploader

Another report for the TWTWB press conference on 14 March.

Jo credited That Winter, the Wind Blows director Kim Kyu-tae for all that television magic, saying, “He helps us film more comfortably, gets us to express ourselves more fully.”

“The director always ask us how we are going to act out each scene and then checks to see if we are feeling awkward, if we need to change it up,” Jo elaborated, before adding. “When I was young, there was that desire to be the centre of attention as an actor, but I think Hye-kyo and I both know that is not what we are meant to do. We watch out for and support one another.”

(omg. noticed he used her name and his to signify their same thinking and he's speaking on her behalf too? All it takes now is for the love angels to speak with both of them  - that they are a match made in Heaven and made for each other! :))

Song agreed with Jo on why their budding onscreen romance comes across so convincing, adding, “We don’t prep in advance. We just allow ourselves to become completely consumed by our characters.”

As for real-life romance, Jo said he doesn’t think “there is anyone in particular I want to give chocolates to” on White Day. “I think love is always a question mark,” the actor said. “Love? It is always hard.”

(Is that really true, JIS? IF so, please start thinking about Hye Kyo Shii. She's a gem in a million and will make you and your parents very happy! Hye Kyo Shii is so beautiful inside out. Don't miss this boat. You can't find such an angel ever again. :))

Btw, I still can't forgive the producer for his selfishness in omitting tender loving intimate scenes between JIS and SHK just becaue he is a fan of SHK too. He can't bear JIS touching SHK and both the Oxygen Couple and us are deprived badly of their kisses and hugs! No, I won't ever forgive him, no matter how good he is!)

Gee, I'm really so deprived of JIS and SHK. I cannot eat, cannot sleep, cannot do anything. I love them so much. Insanity knows no bounds. Maybe, for a second, I might just think about that euthanasia pill or slit my wrist with a plastic knife....the pain in my heart from missing them is excruciating. But then again, I don't want to be accused of being weak and I do want to be around to hear the nuptial news of Korea's greatest and most beautiful pure angelic couple, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo.God bless their unity! :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M HYPERVENTILATING!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! OMMMOOOONAAAAA!!!! EOOOTEOKEEE!?!?!?

I don't even know how to explain the feelings i am feeling right now!!!

can't............breath..............need......my....O2....cure.......NOW!!

:-O :-O :-O

Watching the preview, I was tearing..especially in part where JS carry MC,and suddenly his hand showing a sign that he's died..I can't take it anymore since I love his character from the first episode.. :(( :((

Guest luluwannagohome

OMG!!!!!! How am I gonna sleep after watching that freaking 30s preview!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I just finished shower and thought I should visit this thread one last time before sleep and !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heart Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!
CPR requested!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Hooooo....Calm down, I need to watch it again...