[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="headline"'Level 7 Civil Servant' reveals charismatic posters of Joo Won and Choi Kang HeeKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Fri, Jan 18, 2013 10:40 AM PHT

MBC TV new Wed-Thu drama 'Level 7 Civil Servant' has revealed waltz version posters of its leading cast members, Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won on January 17th to drum up anticipation among fans.

Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee were dressed in a tuxedo and evening dress respectively, as they posed in a couple waltz motion, and the romance feeling was totally different to the earlier teasers. They had appeared in video teasers as rookie agents who bickered with each other over ridiculous things.

Seo Won (Choi Kang Hee) and Gil Ro (Joo Won) have a love-hate relationship in the drama. They started out on the wrong note, and then meet again as rookie agents at the national security agency. Although seemingly impossible at the beginning, they soon open their hearts after knowing each other better. But they are soon caught in a dilemma due to the nature of their respective jobs.

In the newly revealed posters, Seo Won and Gil Ro are seen looking with a serious expression towards the camera, showing their tough personality as agents. The photographer used a depth of field photographic technique to focus on one character in each poster, seemingly hinting at their romance where each of them has to hide their true feelings for one another because of their jobs.

In another poster, Choi Kang Hee is seen wearing a white lacy evening dress while Joo Won is decked in a black tuxedo. They are both standing in front of a mirror with serious expressions, and looking at different directions. But in their mirror reflection, Joo Won is seen with a impish face pointing his gun towards Choi Kang Hee.

During the poster shooting, Choi Kang Hee did not mind the winter chill one bit as she appeared in her evening gown, and never showed any signs of discontent throughout and enabled the shoot to progress amicably with her bubbly enthusiasm. Joo Won also didn't mind the long hours doing the shoot, and his adorable charisma charmed Choi Kang Hee and the other staff members, leaving them in laughter.

'Level 7 Civil Servant' will air from January 23rd at 9:55PM (KST).

2040-16039.jpg2040-16041.jpg

I did post this but only got the time to fully read it... LOL.

from the news:

"In the newly revealed posters, Seo Won and Gil Ro are seen looking with a serious expression towards the camera, showing their tough personality as agents. The photographer used a depth of field photographic technique to focus on one character in each poster, seemingly hinting at their romance where each of them has to hide their true feelings for one another because of their jobs."

-> hehehe, I thought the photographer is giving me pointers on how to use my tunnel vision. But I do love how they manage to capture Gillro's expression, see, he is the only reason why I want to watch this drama and after I finish watching it on the January 23rd, then I will know if I have a more broader reason. :)>-

from the news

"In another poster, Choi Kang Hee is seen wearing a white lacy evening dress while Joo Won is decked in a black tuxedo. They are both standing in front of a mirror with serious expressions, and looking at different directions. But in their mirror reflection, Joo Won is seen with a impish face pointing his gun towards Choi Kang Hee."

-> I tend to jump and stop on the impish face and his gun, I really like to see how Joo Won will act as a funny man in this drama. In the teasers, I was laughing at his antics and misfortunes, so I expect that watching the episodes fully, I will be rewarded by more funny things that Gillro will have, maybe a little drama since even comedy movies have one of those. Script please be good!!! [-O<

-just my opinion- :-\"

Guest sunshine4ever

Do we know what's the official site is at or is there an official site yet? It seemed like there are information about the characters, but no official site yet?

-EDIT-
This is crazy, but I found the official site! http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th

yay!

You can go here for some awesome wallies:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/wallpaper/

This is where we can find new stills:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/photo/

Will you please have an eye on them if you have time. Thanks.

These pics were posted before, but these ones have no marks/labels on them. Pardon me if this was posted before.

o6i6ti.jpg
2ia32x0.jpg

credits to DramaBeans

Guest sunshine4ever

For those of you who are interested in trailers 1 & 2 with English subs, DramaFever subbed it here:
http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/01/level-7-civil-servant-english-trailers-are-here/

I'm not sure if it is available in all regions, but please check it out to see if you can watch it. I know for sure both US & Canada can watch it. The second trailer was totally awesome. Looks like Gil Ro and Seo Won started out as enemies. :)

sunshine4ever said: Do we know what's the official site is at or is there an official site yet? It seemed like there are information about the characters, but no official site yet?

-EDIT-
This is crazy, but I found the official site! http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th

yay!

You can go here for some awesome wallies:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/wallpaper/

This is where we can find new stills:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/photo/

Will you please have an eye on them if you have time. Thanks.

These pics were posted before, but these ones have no marks/labels on them. Pardon me if this was posted before.

credits to DramaBeans

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, thanks for offering to help, but I think it'll be impossible to come back to the news and find the dates now. for last year because while I was busy spazzing away in the Missing You thread I realized that when the new year came they stopped giving you dates for 2012. They gave you only months. I couldn't even find my own posts for last year. *sobs* So during January I was not able to flip back and update any news. I think it's okay because I was busy during the days and got really into Missing You so I wasn't updating either of the threads I help for post 1.

I will update the news for January though because they all have the dates. ^^ Umm, we might need your post 2 if we have a directory that is really long for news. For my other thread I actually used post 2 as my news directory, but for now I don't see much for this drama yet so I think we'll try to keep it in post 1? I think for pictures I can just give a general page number for people who wanted to see captures of the teaser. I am hoping that this drama will have more people participating. It's already a week a way and I haven't seen anyone. What happened to everyone?

If it gets crowded I think I won't be able to keep up. I work during weekdays and won't be coming home really late. Will you please help if it gets really crowded? I didn't get a chance to read everything in this thread so that's why the delayed in post 1.  Sorry. Even the translations you posted I didn't get a chance to read yet. :(  But thanks so much for keep us updating with your translations. Do you know if the characters' descriptions are out? Missing You official site has English descriptions. I'll try to dig out some from official site to see if they have English descriptions?

-edit- I made some editing, will you please reread. Thanks.

Guest sunshine4ever

@Aera, those gifs you posted were done by you right? They are so awesome. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Hi everyone, will you please look at post 1 because I cut off some stuffs. Some of the things were redundant like cast so I get rid of it. I need characters names for support cast if possible. Or if you know please let me know. Unfortunately I am very ignorant when it comes to actors or actreses' names so if you know any of their names and their characters, please let me know. Thanks.

sunshine4ever said: @mrdimples, thanks for offering to help, but I think it'll be impossible to come back to the news and find the dates now. for last year because while I was busy spazzing away in the Missing You thread I realized that when the new year came they stopped giving you dates for 2012. They gave you only months. I couldn't even find my own posts for last year. *sobs* So during January I was not able to flip back and update any news. I think it's okay because I was busy during the days and got really into Missing You so I wasn't updating either of the threads I help for post 1.

I will update the news for January though because they all have the dates. ^^ Umm, we might need your post 2 if we have a directory that is really long for news. For my other thread I actually used post 2 as my news directory, but for now I don't see much for this drama yet so I think we'll try to keep it in post 1? I think for pictures I can just give a general page number for people who wanted to see captures of the teaser. I am hoping that this drama will have more people participating. It's already a week a way and I haven't seen anyone. What happened to everyone?

If it gets crowded I think I won't be able to keep up. I work during weekdays and won't be coming home really late. Will you please help if it gets really crowded? I didn't get a chance to read everything in this thread so that's why the delayed in post 1.  Sorry. Even the translations you posted I didn't get a chance to read yet. :(  But thanks so much for keep us updating with your translations. Do you know if the characters' descriptions are out? Missing You official site has English descriptions. I'll try to dig out some from official site to see if they have English descriptions?

mrdimples said: sunshine4ever said: @mrdimples, thanks for offering to help, but I think it'll be impossible to come back to the news and find the dates now. for last year because while I was busy spazzing away in the Missing You thread I realized that when the new year came they stopped giving you dates for 2012. They gave you only months. I couldn't even find my own posts for last year. *sobs* So during January I was not able to flip back and update any news. I think it's okay because I was busy during the days and got really into Missing You so I wasn't updating either of the threads I help for post 1.

Guest sunshine4ever

I hope there will be more people coming to join us. I don't think there are a lot of Choi Kang Hee's fans in this forum so maybe that's why. *sighs* Anyway @mrdimples, I doubt that 7th Grade will have English descriptions. So if there is none, I will just leave it be the way it is. I probably won't be as active from either thread during weekdays much and by then I'm afraid I won't be able to update regularly. If any of you can help, it'll be great. But if not, it is okay because not everything needs to be added to post 1. I will have to just select and I hope it's okay with everyone that I do that. And I won't be reading much either although you may see that I am active. So if anything you think needs to be added, do tag me, guys. But please be okay if I am not okay with adding things to post 1 as not everything needs to be there. Thank you.

-EDIT- Dear everyone, will you please kindly click on spoiler tag for important message. Thanks.

Everyone, I just wanted to add that I learned some legal things from Missing You thread and Five Fingers thread that both DramaFever's and Viki's subs are protected by laws. Thus that is why the rules in post 1 said that we're not allowed to direct link any sites that have their subs unless they are sites that own copyright to their subs. If any of you read the rules in post 1, please try to follow it. I will not be around often so please try to help each other out, guys, as this forum is opened so if we post things that are not accepted by laws this forum will be closed down. (Soompi is based in US and most of laws apply to us.) I will private message you personally if you post direct links to subs from websites that do not own copyrights because it is not legal to do it.

Additionally, someone from Aja Aja's website (I have no idea what it was, but except learning from the rules posted by moderator that we're not allowed to post their links) pmed me once to say thank you to me for posting notes to everyone for not posting their links (because people there pay for the service) although he/she did not know I was not the one posting the rules. I actually reposted the rules in That Winter The Wind Blows thread also, so not sure which thread she/he viewed, but I just want to say thank you very much to everyone for following the rules in post 1. They were not posted by me, but moderator to protect Soompi.

Oh, I was told Show Boom let you download medium quality versions of dramas from Viki's subs because you subscribe to them and you pay for their service, so you can subscribe to Show Boom if you would like to view dramas with English subs without ads. Otherwise for Viki, I think you will view ads when you watch online. But DramaFever it is the same thing. Honestly, with my experience at DramaFever, I didn't watch that many ads and it was because I watched it through my tablet and my smartphone. I don't know about watching it on computer, but it used to have ads in the middle of the show for me.

Sorry somehow this post became longer. Thanks for reading.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Actually, it's the morning there isn't it? I'm watching this drama because of Choi Kang Hee! I like Joo Won too but I loved her in Protect the Boss. I just don't have much to say now since I don't post pics or videos lol I just like discussing the plot!

Archived