[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winks, finger guns, and blind dates for Level 7 Civil Servant by girlfriday | December 17, 2012 | 51 Comments

Level7_23.jpg

There’s going to be winking on this show? And finger guns? *is already slain* More stills from the set of spy action rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant show Joo-won’s self-confident, cheeky character Gil-ro winking at pretty ladies on the street, and also his first encounter with Choi Kang-hee’s Seo-won on a rather unusual blind date.

Finally, some stills from the meet-cute: Gil-ro agrees to go on a blind date in exchange for a new car (Pffft, I think you got fleeced, Mom.) and Seo-won goes on the same blind date because of her part-time job. I have no idea what kind of part-time job includes going on blind dates… unless people pay her to go in their stead? That’d be pretty funny. If there’s anything dramaland has taught us, it’s that paying someone for some elaborate date-sabotaging scheme is easier than saying no to your mother.

In any case, both parties have to fill the 2-hour obligation, but neither has any desire to actively participate, so it turns into study hall. Even funnier is that both are actually studying for the same thing — the civil service exam to become agents — without knowing their competition is sitting across the awkward blind date table.

I don’t know what that means for the experience level of the two characters, because that makes it sound like they’ll both be rookies? Guess we’ll have to wait to find out how that actually shakes out. Regardless, after seeing Joo-won play such a dark character in Gaksital, it’s a refreshing change of pace to see him strutting down the street and slayin’ the girls, finger guns ablazin’. I have a feeling that a rookie spy who thinks his job will be like a Bond movie is in for a rude — and delightfully comical — awakening.

Level 7 Civil Servant follows I Miss You and premieres in January.

Level7_24.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I got news from Missing You thread that there will be a special for Missing You, so this drama will be aired in 4 weeks. So it'll come out on Jan. 23rd instead. If you receive any other news on airing date, will you please post? Will keep you updated if I hear something else.

Happy New Year to everyone here!
Looking forward to 7th Level Civil Servant. My hope for this drama and the team is that they will surprise us with an awesome drama and enjoy the process as much as we will.  I was too busy but briefly read their tweets to each other. They sound like they are working well already and comfortable with each other. 
For CKH, my wish remains the same, she has not moved me in her previous acting but I am expecting her to lead her dongsaengs and pull in her best performance yet. I'd be most happy to jump on her wagon. For Chansung, this is an excellent opportunity for him to be taken seriously in dramas. Although he is a second lead, we all know how important his role will be. So Chansung, rock it. For Joo Won, I know he has chosen this because he wants to challenge himself to act in a comedy. I salute his passion and guts. I hope he will learn well and come out of this, far richer in experience and the icing will be that he aced this one just as he always has. 
7th Level Civil Servant, Hwaiting!!!

I ll be waiting this series too. I hope JW can surprising us again. Chansung is so cute:) i think he will do the best. He good in tae kwon do. so, i think action its not matter for him. And CKH, i was suprised when i know shes the lead but i try to accept her slowly, and hope she can build chems with JW. Can't wait this series.

Chansung filming for the Drama

tumblr_mfx73h0aa81rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mf4jor8WIz1qc1nx1o1_400.jpg

Fanaccount

"I work at one of the stores located at the Sancheong rest area when Chansungie who was filming for L7CS,
came to my shop, bought a Delli Chilli Hotdog, ate it right then and went away hahaha While wearing a suit Kekekekekeke
I'm scared, the food disappeared in the blink of an eye"

trans @bibyak25

So our drama actors started following each other
and given mentions to each other kkkk awesome <33

Twitter trans

29 DEC

CHOI GANGHEE Euah. Today's filming was such a mental breakdown.ㅠㅠ In the middle of trying
 to soothe my heart with this but honestly, it's not working... at the filming site, I kept thinking about
 who does Chansung and Joowon resemble with. Here it is Hee They look alike right?
Hee I should probably go and eat something

A_RXfIUCAAAIRiD.jpg

CHAN @ CHOI GANGHEE Kekekeke Denver, the Last Dinosaur Kekekekekeke

30 DEC

CHOI GANGHEE
We'll be going back to Seoul soon but the place I'm currently at has no TV so I can only depend on my imagination.
 Whether is it snowing, have Christmas passed or not, how many days are left in this year, what time is it now. Ah! Today's Sunday!

JOOWON @ CHOI GANGHEE
Nuna, it's Monday the 31st today ㅜ It's like you're in a different world Hee

CHAN @ CHOI GANGHEE @ JOOWON
Fighting...!! That far away Seowon...ㅠㅠ Doha too, will come soon..! Over there.. Kekeke^^

12 hours ago

JOOWON
 In "Nico: The Adventures of Santa", you guys do know that I play the role of Nico, right? Heuheu^^ Heehee
Come and see Nico with your whole family as the year have just started~^^ ihi

CHAN @ JOOWON
But I thought you said I was the one who resembled Nico.. recently there has been a lot
of people telling me that I resemble all kinds of characters and people.. Kekekekekeke

Trans @W2D

Gong Doha fanart lol

A_ST9ygCAAA5ZRR.jpg

I'm getting reallllly excited <333

tumblr_mfznql5aT01rndgmxo1_500.gif

@Bati
Thanks for this. 
The fan account of Chansung is funny, she was frightened because the chilli disappeared in a blink of an eye? Looks like we have 2 ravenous young men on the set who can eat a lot. 
I have been looking for a translation of CKH's tweet on Joo Won and Chansung and those cartoon characters. At last, this translation makes more sense. CKH is lucky. On screen she has these 2 guys interested in her, off screen she has these 2 adorable creatures, no wonder she got her dates mixed up. 
I love bromance. I hope Joo Won and Chansung will really hit off. 

Archived