OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cutieloverz , I love love love your new dp <3 hehe, I want to be delusional and pretend ep27 was the last ep, with them married and live happily ever after..hoho  :)>- heh, it's really not healthy how obsessed I am with them :D

@aera @cutieloverz
be patient girls, i'm sure sometimes in the future something good will happen to cheer us our shipper
*trying to be positive although im so desperately miss them together*
Aera said:

Gilro is adorable but I can't understand SW.sigh.

Guest SeYeonLovely

OMI THEY REALLY HAPPY TOGETHER!!!!!

BTS EDWIN SRING!

Thanks to fans of JW from JW's baidu and coolreborn fr JW's soompi

dear @SeYeonLovely , I love youuuu  :-* :-* :-* hehe, actually I uploaded the vid to my yt too, but coolreborn is faster than me,so here's the BTS vid without that Youku watermark (and I think it's clearer?), credit to EDWIN's official website & thanks to SeYeonLovely for the heads-up  :x

ahhh, I can watch this for all day *no shameem, em, why so short? sobs, and no greeting too........but they looks very happy & adorable, so I think it's enough for me now :)

Guest jooseyeon4ever

WOWWW. THEIR PICTURES ARE SOOO AMAZINGG! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. That's all i can say right now.. can't think straight because of the cuteness overload. Joowon seems to be more aegyo in this collection, and so is Seyeon. WOw. I miss this couple so muchh!  OH MY GOODNESS> II'm soo annoyed at Joowon's new drama. I mean I like the villains, but not the lead girl. Also, the male lead' character is starting to get on my nerves. TWTWB Is sooo good. I don't understand why a rom-com cannot be delivered with the same sleekness as this drama. I mean. Sure, it's a rom-com, so we're not supposed to  be too emotional about it, but it would be nice if there was some depth to the characters. the only characters i like right now are the villains and gilro's dad. *sigh* I really want to watch bridal mask again. They have soo much chemistry and Mokdan is so adorable, the way she's sometimes a hardass freedom fighter who isn't afraid to fight dirty (lol, poking Kangto in the eyes) and how she becomes a shy teenager when she's talking to Gaksital. And personally, I really liked the forest kiss. Some people may not think Jin Se Yeon did the best job, but I think she did very well. The girl was confused and her feelings were messed up. She's in love with the guy she hates. She doesn't want to refuse his kiss, but isn't sure if she should return it or not. And kangto's emotions.. You can just see his emotions in his eyes, and the way he tentatively goes in for the kiss. OMGGOMGOMGOMGOGM. I'M FREAKING OUT JUST REMEMBERING THEIR KISS. It was a long kiss, too. I watched the BTS for that scene, and I counted around 10 LOOOOONNNGGGG kisses :) 

@aera
its official, i'm a fan of your .gif ... you did awesome job to capture a sweet-cute part of their every interaction,, thank you for making this fangirl fly to seventh heaven right now :D

and now, i wanna ask your permission to posting u'r gif to another forum i joined because i soooo wanna do a lil bit show-off about our dearest OTP "hi guys, so this is my OTP B-) , they're so cute ha :P:D

sophiechoice said: @aera
its official, i'm a fan of your .gif ... you did awesome job to capture a sweet-cute part of their every interaction,, thank you for making this fangirl fly to seventh heaven right now :D

and now, i wanna ask your permission to posting u'r gif to another forum i joined because i soooo wanna do a lil bit show-off about our dearest OTP "hi guys, so this is my OTP B-) , they're so cute ha :P:D

@Aera dear, you should put your name on EVERY graphics you make from now on. i saw the gifs of SY's trip to the eye doctor being reposted on a Korean mini homepage without proper credits. this is NOT a jab at anyone here, but not everyone is nice like sophiechoice and gives proper credit to the owner(s). :(

serious stuffs aside, i think i watch the spring BTS video like a million times. O_O goodness gracious, my OTP is so cute together!!! :x i have to agree with you guys that JW seems really comfortable with SY. i mean, every look he gives her is filled with adoration. i bet you girls anything that JW has a crush on SY. you don't mention a girl's name plenty of times if you don't have some feelings for her. if this isn't true, then..... someone can slap me. O_O
LOOK AT THIS GIF, FOR EXAMPLE! (thanks to the lovely Aera. :-*)tumblr_mj7o6wR5I61rpyw6wo3_500.gif

COME ON! THAT SMILE! THAT GAZE! he is so crushing on her. :P

Archived