OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Micheru

said:

@Aera dear, you should put your name on EVERY graphics you make from now on. i saw the gifs of SY's trip to the eye doctor being reposted on a Korean mini homepage without proper credits. this is NOT a jab at anyone here, but not everyone is nice like sophiechoice and gives proper credit to the owner(s). :(

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jooseyeon4ever said: WOWWW. THEIR PICTURES ARE SOOO AMAZINGG! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. That's all i can say right now.. can't think straight because of the cuteness overload. Joowon seems to be more aegyo in this collection, and so is Seyeon. WOw. I miss this couple so muchh!  OH MY GOODNESS> II'm soo annoyed at Joowon's new drama. I mean I like the villains, but not the lead girl. Also, the male lead' character is starting to get on my nerves. TWTWB Is sooo good. I don't understand why a rom-com cannot be delivered with the same sleekness as this drama. I mean. Sure, it's a rom-com, so we're not supposed to  be too emotional about it, but it would be nice if there was some depth to the characters. the only characters i like right now are the villains and gilro's dad. *sigh* I really want to watch bridal mask again. They have soo much chemistry and Mokdan is so adorable, the way she's sometimes a hardass freedom fighter who isn't afraid to fight dirty (lol, poking Kangto in the eyes) and how she becomes a shy teenager when she's talking to Gaksital. And personally, I really liked the forest kiss. Some people may not think Jin Se Yeon did the best job, but I think she did very well. The girl was confused and her feelings were messed up. She's in love with the guy she hates. She doesn't want to refuse his kiss, but isn't sure if she should return it or not. And kangto's emotions.. You can just see his emotions in his eyes, and the way he tentatively goes in for the kiss. OMGGOMGOMGOMGOGM. I'M FREAKING OUT JUST REMEMBERING THEIR KISS. It was a long kiss, too. I watched the BTS for that scene, and I counted around 10 LOOOOONNNGGGG kisses :) 

Aera said: jooseyeon4ever said: WOWWW. THEIR PICTURES ARE SOOO AMAZINGG! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. That's all i can say right now.. can't think straight because of the cuteness overload. Joowon seems to be more aegyo in this collection, and so is Seyeon. WOw. I miss this couple so muchh!  OH MY GOODNESS> II'm soo annoyed at Joowon's new drama. I mean I like the villains, but not the lead girl. Also, the male lead' character is starting to get on my nerves. TWTWB Is sooo good. I don't understand why a rom-com cannot be delivered with the same sleekness as this drama. I mean. Sure, it's a rom-com, so we're not supposed to  be too emotional about it, but it would be nice if there was some depth to the characters. the only characters i like right now are the villains and gilro's dad. *sigh* I really want to watch bridal mask again. They have soo much chemistry and Mokdan is so adorable, the way she's sometimes a hardass freedom fighter who isn't afraid to fight dirty (lol, poking Kangto in the eyes) and how she becomes a shy teenager when she's talking to Gaksital. And personally, I really liked the forest kiss. Some people may not think Jin Se Yeon did the best job, but I think she did very well. The girl was confused and her feelings were messed up. She's in love with the guy she hates. She doesn't want to refuse his kiss, but isn't sure if she should return it or not. And kangto's emotions.. You can just see his emotions in his eyes, and the way he tentatively goes in for the kiss. OMGGOMGOMGOMGOGM. I'M FREAKING OUT JUST REMEMBERING THEIR KISS. It was a long kiss, too. I watched the BTS for that scene, and I counted around 10 LOOOOONNNGGGG kisses :) 

we have some new-ish catalog pictures of just JW and SY. by the way, the spring BTS video screen caps are coming up. i am just a little preoccupied lately, my shippers. hopefully, i will post them later this week. :)

credit to www.facebook.com/edwinkorea89esp13catalog7.jpgesp13catalog6.jpgncl8o3.jpg

sunshine4ever said: Hi all,

Here are some pics of Joo Won & Se Yeon at Bridal Mask's Ending Party and BTS Ending, it was posted at Se Yeon's thread, so sorry if it's a duplicate for all of you.

Please click on spoiler tag to view pics as I noticed that there are a lot of pics posted before my post already.

34o8oes.jpg
' alt='' class='ipsImage' >
294pflv.jpg
11w67x4.jpg
30w86s3.jpg
23urmvc.jpg
2yn2o21.jpg
250mgrr.jpg
1pjakx.jpg
2qx5ht0.jpg
rwmpht.jpg

credits to http://blog.naver.com/chanju1990 (thanks to stearly for the link to the blog)

jooseyeon4ever said: since i don't know how to, i was wondering if anybody could make screencaps of their wedding BTS. There are quite a lot of JW & SY moments in there, it would be quite a shame to let it go to waste. 
-edit-wait, has anyone done so yet? i don't recall seeing them, hence the request. 

fiankassim said: sunshine4ever said: @amlogos_10 thank you so much, dearest..love ya..I reposted the news in all three threads and you got tagged, so you should know I posted them. I am so happy for both Joo Won and Se Yeon----their hardwork is paid off. Wishing them all the best this new year with some great dramas to come.

-edit-

Oh yeah, some pics I inserted in the news I reposted.

hello again, @djappleblush! :-h i am so glad you came back to this thread. it's always wonderful to have fellow JooSY shippers come in here and gush about them. i think all of us here agree wholeheartedly with you that JW and SY need to do another drama together. preferably, a modern one... so they can kiss more. :P but i guess for now, the Edwin campaigns are a blessing since that means our couple can at least still see each others. here's hoping our hearts' desire that JW and SY date for real will eventually come true. they are just so compatible and sweet together! :x
by the way, can i ask you for a favor? do you mind taking out the pictures in your posts above? it's just that we are not supposed to quote photos at soompi. it makes the server lags and takes more time for pages to load. thank you in advance. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

djappleblush said: sunshine4ever said: I posted this at Bridal Mask forum, but wanted to post here as well.

The message and pictures below are shared with Jessi, but it really is a sharing/dedication for those who shipped Kangto and Mokdan. Even though our ships wrecked because they didn't end up happily, but I just wanted to say thanks for journeying with me and others in this thread. Thanks for still hanging around and still ship Kangto and Mokdan also. I hope you like my simply captures. How I wish they can still hold hands and walk through life together. hic hic.

@Jessi15, good job! Yay, you know how to post pics now so from now on I can enjoy your awesomeness through pictures too. :) I like all the pictures of your Kangto. Thank you for sharing awesome captions of how diverse Kangto is as a person in general. It's a good thing when he met Mokdan he is always so flexible, soft, and tender around her. I can't imagine the Kangto at the beginning of this show. :) Mokdan and him will have a fight every day, haha, if they are to get married to each other if he wasn't always so flexible. He is a revolutionary character for me. He's changing from really bad into a person who is very good although I know that there is always a little of grey in him all the time. Whenever he is around Mokdan he seems to radiant and his true color shines. That's why I just feel like Kangto and Mokdan's love is so innocent, pure, and sweet.  I don't think Kangto will be like this if he continues his life with other girls. Gosh, don't know why I wrote one long paragraph and it's really supposed to be about Kangto, but it turned out to be Mokdan and Kangto. *sighs* Talking about obsession. You know looking at Mokdan's personality now I understand why Joo Won would love her. I totally see a little resemblance of Kangto in Joo Won. Although i have to say that Joo Won and Kangto are different in that JW does not know the world of love yet the way Kangto did. I think it has to do with the background that you're in and since Kangto lost his family so he has a different life. I wonder if our Joo Won learns from Kangto to live his life with flexibility and overcoming all hurts. I was in tears reading the recent interview of him saying that if someone loves him left him he'd be very hurt. I'd be, too, but I hope that he'll always be ready to overcome that kind of hurt since I know he is a sensitive person like me. (Here are the words that he said translated by mrdimples:
23. If someone you love, leaves for no reason? I will cry to death, then I will search everywhere.)

Here are some captures of Kangto and Mokdan that I promised. I didn't want to resize because I remember last time you told me you like this size better. I hope you like them. Pay attention to his holding of her hand. I like this moment the most. He is the happiest person here with her. I don't know why whenever I see him and her together I just feel like their love sparkles so much. And why not, right? Who on earth would be willing to love, accept, and love again and again and even sacrificed her life for a man who hurt himself by accidentally killing his brother and hurting/causing his mom's suffering, right?  Only Mokdan and well, limited amount of people on earth, can do it.

Since these pictures are huge, please reupload these pictures if you use them elsewhere. So sorry. I'm afraid my Photobucket will run out of bandwidth. Thanks.

Archived