• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikan90

Hellooooo.. how are you girls?

Omg, its been a while since i last time i am being here :(

I really miss you all ♥♥

Anyway, happy new year for all JSGo.

You know what? I am really happy you all still update this thread! And really thankful too :')

About seungho mention OYS in wandering band, dont know why i am abit happy lol.

Thats mean he remember her XD

Still, i wish can see joon and oys act together in drama ♥

• 2 weeks later...

I just finish watch WGM Lee Joon & Oh Yeonseo
i feel very sad for both of them about the news so i start my first superstar search - -"  about the news of lee joon and Oh yeonseo and Lee Jang Woois no matter what the real story is 1 thing for sure is the celebrity life is a sad life ^^
btw may i ask something from all fanclub in here on the news that i saw there are say something about Lee joon say on Incarnation SBS that he and Oh yeonseo did noting wrong and want those news to end something like this. if you guy have a clip of that interview please give me a link i really wanna see Thx
Ps this also my first post too haha and sorry for my english writing 

I just finish watch WGM Lee Joon

i feel very sad for both of them about the news so i start my first superstar search - -"  about the news of lee joon and Oh yeonseo and Lee Jang Woo
is no matter what the real story is 1 thing for sure is the celebrity life is a sad life ^^

btw may i ask something from all fanclub in here on the news that i saw there are say something about Lee joon say on Incarnation SBS that he and Oh yeonseo did noting wrong and want those news to end something like this. if you guy have a clip of that interview please give me a link i really wanna see Thx

Ps this also my first post too haha and sorry for my english writing 

I read that news but i dont have the video link

Guest chukame

one year gone from their last episode. I still miss JoonSeo so much and watch their episodes again and again with smile. Love our JoonSeo forever.
sigjoonseo20_zps9f0ccd5b.jpg

Archived