[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

MBLAQ's Lee Joon picks up newcomer award at the '1st Wildflower Film Awards'

MBLAQ-Lee-Joon_1396399733_af_org.jpg

The idol actor won the newcomer award at the '1st Wildflower Film Awards' held at Literature House, Seoul on April 1 at 7 PM KST. He was nominated for the best actor and newcomer awards and picked up the latter, solidifying his transition from an idol to actor.

Lee Joon shared, "I feel extremely good. Thank you to all those who congratulated me... I will continue to work hard."

Lee Joon is continuing to multi-task as a singer for MBLAQ's comeback with their sixth mini-album 'Broken' and as an actor in the new tvN drama 'Gabdongi'.

Congrats, Lee Joon!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 00silence00

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19249/20140409/gap-dong-lee-joon-i-never-had-sweet-experiences-in-life.htm

class="at_ttl"‘Gap Dong’ Lee Joon, “I Never Had Sweet Experiences In Life

'Gap Dong' Lee Joon shared his thoughts on starring in the drama. In the press release of the cable channel tvN's new drama "Gap Dong," which took place in the CGV Yoong San in Seoul in April 8, 2014, producer Jo Soo Won, scriptwriter Kwon Eun Mi, and actors such as Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Min Jung, Sung Dong Il, Lee Joon, and Kim Ji Won made their appearances.

In the drama, Lee Joon plays Ryoo Tae Oh, who is very handsome especially when he smiles, but is a psychopath inside, who does not feel any guilt or pain. Ryoo Tae Oh is a character who thinks Gap Dong is his hero, and finds him out from the hospital. When a reporter asked, "Don't you want to play something sweet?" Lee Joon said, "I do want to play a sweet character, but I have never experienced anything sweet in life. If I do, I want to play the role so that I can be more truthful about it." :(( :(( :((

The cable channel tvN's new drama "Gap Dong" is a mystery thriller based on the serial murders that happen in the city of Il Tan. It tells a story of a detective Ha Moo Yeom who tracks down the suspect named Gap Dong. The cable channel tvN's new drama "Gap Dong" will premiere on April 11, 2014.

MBLAQ's Lee Joon reveals he used to be a wig model before his debut

MBLAQ-Lee-Joon_1397734269_af_org.jpg
On the latest 'Beatles Code 3D', MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed that he used to be a wig model before his debut. 
Lee Joon commented, "I was cast in the movie 'Ninja Assassin' before my debut," and MCShindong asked, "Anything before that?" The MBLAQ member responded, "Something like home shopping... I worked as a wig model," explaining, "I was 20 years old," when photos of his past modeling showed up on screen.

MC Jang Dong Min joked, "They're probably waiting for you to go bald." Shindong also mentioned that Lee Joon failed a lot of auditions before he debuted with MBLAQ. 

Lee Joon said, "They criticized my appearance and said my eyes were too far apart. They said that through the television screen, my eyes would look even farther apart. So I tried getting nose massages, but they didn't work."

Guest 00silence00

class="content-title"Lee Joon Earns Recognition for His Acting on “Gapdong”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/18/lee-joon-earns-recognition-for-his-acting-on-gapdong/#.U1G5TqKLWRN

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon can be called one of the few idols, who have successfully build a name for themselves in the film industry. After earning praises for this role on “Rough Play” last year, he has now made an impact with his character on tvN’s latest detective drama “Gapdong.”

“Gapdong” is the first project of director Jo Soo Won after wrapping up the highly popular “I Can Hear Your Voice.” With names like Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Min Jung, and Sung Dong Il, the cast does not fail to impress either. Even before the drama premiere, the public had dubbed “Gapdong” the small-screen version of the legendary crime film “Memories of Murder.”

Just one episode is needed to clarify why Lee Joon can be called an actor without mentioning his idol background. Even next to experienced peers, Lee Joon manages make a lasting impression on the viewers. He has been praised for immersing himself in the role of Ryu Tae Oh, a young psychopath with a distinctive, evil grin. Despite the unique personality of the character, he plays an important role in catching the killer named Gapdong.

Lee Joon has received well-earned praises for his role so far, and we can only anticipate his performance on the upcoming episodes.

Guest sun flower1430292254

i miss OYS !!!!!!!!!!! i miss LJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well~ i can watch them everyweek bcoz of their drama but still.......... i miss THEM ! 
and ofcoz i miss u guys... its been a long time. :(

Guest 00silence00

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/mblaqs-lee-joon-makes-a-donation-of-9600-to-sewol-ferry-tragedy-relief

Lee Joon donated 10 million won for Sewol's victims and families!!!

:x  :x

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/oh-yeon-seo-donates-10-million-krw-to-the-sewol-relief-efforts

OYS did exactly the same!!!

But Joonie is the one who is trending #1 on Korean sites because he donated it, secretly, using his real name Lee Chang Sun
And apologized for the small amount.
=D>  =D> =D>

“The donation came in through his real name Lee Chang Sun, so we didn’t know it was Lee Joon, but we found out when we called to confirm”

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=64494

Guest Princeinshadow

00silence00 said:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/mblaqs-lee-joon-makes-a-donation-of-9600-to-sewol-ferry-tragedy-relief

Lee Joon donated 10 million won for Sewol's victims and families!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/oh-yeon-seo-donates-10-million-krw-to-the-sewol-relief-efforts

OYS did exactly the same!!!

But Joonie is the one who is trending #1 on Korean sites because he donated it, secretly, using his real name Lee Chang Sun
And apologized for the small amount.
=D>  =D> =D>

“The donation came in through his real name Lee Chang Sun, so we didn’t know it was Lee Joon, but we found out when we called to confirm”

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=64494

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon takes a new turn to his Acting
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"MBLAQ’s Lee Joon takes a new turn to his Acting

“Handsome”, “Beautiful” and “Gorgeously Attractive” are most of the traits a Korean idol usually possess. These traits are usually the ones responisble in capturing the hearts of many fans and viewers whenever idols go appear in shows. May it be variety shows, music shows, movies and most especially, drams.

In the past recent years, many Korean idols have grown to step out of their music limits and hve also tried acting in several movies and drams. Seeing idols in the big screen and in dramas has become a huge trend as many of their fans also support their acting. But it’s not that easy to leave a good impression when it comes to acting. One should really have great acting performance and skills.

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has shown not only those traits of an idol but also revealed yet another side of his acting skills by appearing in several movies and dramas. His exceptional skills even brought him to Hollywood back in the years together with Rain for Ninja Assassin.

Lee Joon is already a great singer idol to begin with. Together with his group MBLAQ, they released their new comeback song “Be A Man”  which showed Lee Joon’s charismatic side. On stage as an idol, he’s quite a dazzling performer, but as an actor, he shows quite a different image.

Lee Joon appeared just recently in the movie “An Actor is an Actor” which became a hot topic for his adventurous and bold character having several scenes he hasn’t done before. It contained scenes so sensual that was rated by the Korean Media board inappropriate from young viewers. It became a huge challenge for him to pull off such daring performance. The film has made him in the list of the hottest actors in Korea.

Now Lee Joon is back again in another extraordinary drama to be aired on tvN entitled “Gapdong”. In the drama he will play as a psychopath with very dangerous criminal tendencies that notoriously hides from the authorities. Lee Joon is up again into a new acting challenge.

“I think it is going to be a difficult character, but I like that it is pretty challenging too. When I read the script, it seems that the character will require so much imagination so it is also exciting for me.”, says Lee Joon.

There is this particular scene in “Gapdong” wherein Lee joon shows a very creepy smile in a dark clown costume. In this particular scene, he indeed shows a psychotic character that also caught the attention of the viewers. The producer from CJ E&M Kang Hee Joon stated, “This scene takes focus and commitment which makes Lee Joon perfect for the particular creepy scene. It came out to be better than expected.”. He also added that Lee Joon is very open minded and always willing to take acting advice from his seniors.

Lee Joon is one of the proofs that an idol can also be a great actor. The singer-turned-actor trend has been really a hit nowadays. just recently, SECRET’s Sunhwa also played as Jenny the thug while B1A4′s Baro also played as a mentally ill teen in the SBS Drama “God’s Gift – 14 days” which ended just recently.

Just recently, Lee Joon also donated 10 million won to the victims of the Sewol Ferry incident.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 00silence00

Fanmade mashup between 1st (Jungle Fish 2) and last (Gap Dong) Lee Joon's dramas

Cr. to Silhouette J

Guest 00silence00

class="post-title entry-title"http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/05/lee-joon-to-join-cast-of-new-movie.html?m=1#fref

class="post-title entry-title"Lee Joon to join the cast of new movie 'Guest' with Ryu Seung Ryong and Lee Sang Min

Lee Joon is going to continue to promote himself as an actor through a new movie.

On May 13th, J.Tune Camp revealed that Lee Joon has been cast in new movie "Guest"(working title) and the shooting will begin in mid-June.

"Guest" is said to be an adaption of Grimm's "Pied Piper of Hamelin". It will revolve around a father and a son who arrived at a small village after the Korean War which is said to have many mysterious and bizarre things happened. The father will be played by Lee Sang Min, Lee Joon will be his son while Ryu Seung Ryong will play as the village's headman.

Lee Joon is currently staring in tvN's drama "Gapdong" and has impressed many people with his amazing acting skill.

• 2 months later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Considered Applying for “Dancing 9″ Season 2

0626-lee-joon-wide.jpg

Lee Joon, a member of MBLAQ and a popular actor, has confessed to seriously thinking of applying for the second season of Mnet’s survival show “Dancing 9.”

The idol is known for being a talented dancer, and he was accepted to the highly competitive Korea National University of Arts with a major in contemporary dance. 

During a recent interview, the members of MBLAQ revealed that Lee Joon considered auditioning for “Dancing 9″ in January, when the show was looking for contestants. Due to being busy with filming tvN’s drama “Gapdong,” the idol failed to actually apply for the survival program. Looking back at the time, Lee Joon commented, “Even if I applied for ‘Dancing 9′ season 2, I don’t think I would have made it to the Top 9. I would have probably received negative comments from the masters and gone home in tears.”

“When I look at the show, I can see how much effort and thoughts have gone into it, and I want to applaud everyone. I enjoy watching how you can touch a person’s heart with dance, and it makes me surprised to the point where I get goosebumps,” he continued.

Source: Soompi

Archived