[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ omg no, i didn't take it negatively at all! haha i just didn't wanna spread rumors from a mere random thought haha.

the premiere wasn't exciting because i had already watched episode 1 (lol), but i can't wait to see episode 2 soon. looks like conflict is abound, with the newly-engaged, the just-broken-up, the clashing mothers, the cheating and cheated, etc etc.

also, i have to note that it's kind of weird seeing barely 20-year old actors playing characters in their late 20's. they all seem too young to be thinking of marriage haha.

I think you guys will love the 2nd episode. Even more sweet moments, despite the fighting, and Jung Hoon's parents approve of Hye Yoon! 
As much as I really like So Min's pairing with Kim Hyun Joong, it's hard not to ship her with Sung Joon, too. They're just so sweet with each other in this show.
Edit
Somebody uploaded the RAW of episode 2 on Tudou, and I embedded it on our site, if anybody's interested. You can go here: Can We Get Married? Episode 2 RAW 
Otherwise, you can also watch episode 2 in full on Can We Get Married?'s official site

Edit 2
jina_bing_bang, I also hope the ratings will go up. Maybe as the weeks pass, it could reach above 1%. I think above 1% and the drama will be considered a hit.

Guest callmejandoe

A treat, just cos this show seems super under everyone's radar:
http://blogphilic.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/a-first-impression-of-the-efficaciously-breezy-can-we-get-married/
It totally deserves more love in my opinion :)
PS this is based on episode 1 alone, I've naturally formed more opinions after watching episode 2 but basically right now I just need to get this out of my system: I NEED MORE DONG BI/KI JOON. 2 episodes (and such minimal screentime for them!) but I'm so invested in their relationship it's not even funny. 

Archived