[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Do you know where can I find the full OST of this Drama (all I could find was: Clazziquai (Feat. Kim Jin Pyo) - Can't Go On My Own , W&JAS - Speed Up  and  Urban Zakapa Door )

Thank you :)

• 10 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

​9 K-drama actors who need a starring role

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Mar 26, 2015

When a new K-drama series is announced, one of the most pressing questions is always "who's going to star in it?" Choosing the right actors to play the parts is a crucial element of what makes a drama successful. Sometimes we go on to watch every other show an actor has done because they were so good. Sometimes it's the secondary characters who steal the spotlight, who have us clamoring for more. We wait with bated breath to see if they're going to be the stars of the next big series. This list explores actors who have proven their skills and who we are hoping will jump into that starring role.

5. Min Han Groo — Can We Get Married?

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.55.23_PM.png

Min Han Groo has been in talks for the female lead role in Scholar Who Walks The Night. I really hope that it will happen because she definitely deserves the role. She has so much spunk and sass she could make the role into something incredible. She can pull off the big sweeping romance much loved by K-drama fans with ease and do it with humor, sadness, vivaciousness—with all the emotions needed to bring those goosebumps. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-actors-who-need-a-starring-role/

Archived