[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lespapillons

More new about this drama

"Can we get married?" is one of Two drama JTBC will air on 29 October, and also on TVDAUM and JTBC web

here link

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v1003nPnNMinNFFmnPpNNP3&startDruation=0

All esp will be here so please watch here first

'Can We Get Married' will start on 29th Oct from Monday - Tuesday at 11:00PM (KST).

and here link for watch with sub eng; and Spanish

http://www.viki.com/channels/10817-can-we-get-married/videos

and other link (sub english)

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/can-we-get-married/

407594_426712787378095_1528052388_n.jpg

I'm so happy viki is going to sub it ^^  yesterday I was so excited and went to viki channel to tell everyone the episode 1 was out hahaha, since no one expected it ;)  
Thanks everyone for all the links, infos and pictures! :) 

Guest Robie Anne

Iviih said: I'm so happy viki is going to sub it ^^  yesterday I was so excited and went to viki channel to tell everyone the episode 1 was out hahaha, since no one expected it ;)  
Thanks everyone for all the links, infos and pictures! :) 

Guest Leopoldine

I speed-watched the first episode this morning. And it definitely looks promising.  :D I'm glad Minmin picked a role that speaks her mind and is confident about herself. The pairing of Minmin and Sung Joon is absolutely delicious to watch. Oh and finally, the kisses scenes are real kisses and not just a touch between two closed lips. Finally! I always roll my eyes when I see this, totally looks fake and unconfortable and just not credible. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Model-Actor Boys on Ceci and Getting Married

ceci1.jpg

Weird title? Probably. But it sums up the whole photo shoot well. Model-turned-actors Sung Joon and Kim Young-kwang strut their stuff on their new spread for Ceci Magazine. Oh also, did you know that they're both in the upcoming drama Could We Marry?

There's nothing more to say about this post besides look at the pretty boys and drool. There's no particular concept that I can see besides them wearing bright colors and having fun with feathers and flowers. I'm not complaining. They look nice and my eyes can have a go at looking at beautiful people.

On a side note, these two will be starring in the cable drama Could We Marry? and it's premiering tonight! So if you want to catch that, then please do. I'll be doing a First Take on it once subtitles are out. I will do it. I promise. If I don't, just boss me around for it.

Enough of my blabber. Enjoy the pictures!

Source
ceci2.jpgceci3.jpg

cr: http://weeatlemon.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/model-actor-boys-on-ceci-and-getting.html

Hello ... The drama is woow hope you have many many kisses I have a question do you know how the song says, after he proposed and began to kiss and when passions were kissing and the other couple..I want to watch episode 2 now :D

vondy

said: Hello ... The drama is woow hope you have many many kisses I have a question do you know how the song says, after he proposed and began to kiss and when passions were kissing and the other couple..I want to watch episode 2 now

:D

I haven't felt any chemistry between Jung So Min and Sung Joon. Maybe it's just the first episode.  I'm watching with fear for Jung So Min after Standby. I guess when I first watched Playful Kiss, I watched without much expectation and so Jung So Min caught my attention after that. Is it going to be another dud project? We shall see...

Guest weetziebat

@jjsweeter0211 thanks for sharing the gifs!! @angieknows_11 thanks for the screen caps!!
HOLY MOLY... there are le sexy scenes right off the bat. Rather caught me off guard. I was like, "whaaa... is Sung Joon stopping in front of a hotel?? Whaaaa did Sung Joon just say what I think he said?? Whaaa was that an open mouth kiss?? Whaaa did So Min just leap into Sung Joon's arms and wrap her legs around him and start taking off her clothes??" (well, actually that turned out to be Young Kwang and Han Groo). At some point I suppose I stopped thinking and just SA-WOONED at all the hotness. I could stare at Sung Joon all day~~ Sung Joon waeee are you so sexy?? I knew you were my dp for a reason ^^ 
I looked at the supporting cast and it's quite strong: Lee Mi Sook, Kim Sung Min (though I thought he was supposed to be in jail?), Sun Woo Eun Sook, and Kang Suk Woo. I'm surprised that this drama doesn't have more buzz.
EDIT: I must have watched the wrong preview because then I'd have known how kiss-happy this drama was going to be. I can't wait to see this scene~~
tumblr_mcloeg8qIM1r0n47ho4_250.gif
gene71632 said: I haven't felt any chemistry between Jung So Min and Sung Joon. Maybe it's just the first episode.

Archived