[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carnaladmirer

Junsukiyoo said: Hi guys!
I just watched episode 1 and i love the drama already. Sung Joon's character here is kinda sweet and innocent guy but one thing i need to have some answer here, are KiJoon and JungHoon siblings or just best friends?

OMG!!!! I fell in love with this drama immediately after i read the recap of ep.1 from couchkimchi.  wow!!!! since its  a cable drama, we are having a lot of kiss/bed scene in almost every episode.  SUNG JOON and JSM ftw!!!!  the height difference bet. them is so much, JSM look so petite next to him.  
After seeing SJ in SUFBB  as a rebellious guy, he is such a sweet heart in this drama.  He is so cute.  JSM is so cute as well.  I wanted to watch her daily sitcom which ended recently as she came on screen after a long gap, but did  not have the patience and gave up.  
These two seem to have good chemistry as well.  will jTBC not release the BTS videos???? love them so much. :x :x :x 
dramacrazy has the subbed ep. from 1 to 3 and raw for ep.4.  And the preview for ep.5 is awesome.  the kiss is so cute.

scout said: Wow, I have no idea how they're going to salvage DB-KJ's relationship (if they plan to at all). Clearly, he's moved on and is fine pursuing a marriage of convenience. Rather than not wanting to marry, it seems like he just never considered DB marriageable material because of their different social statuses. I wish they had shown more of their relationship before they broke up because as of now there's no point in investing in their relationship and DB seems better off just moving on.

HY's character seems a bit too argumentative, even ungrateful at times. I don't think it's just bridezilla syndrome either.

Finally, how awesome was HJ at the end, smashing up the apartment? LOL

Guest M-i-l-o

How cute are Jung Hoon and Hye Yoon, seriously? The height difference is adorable and him hugging her or kissing her randomly. I think Sung Joon and So Min are finally getting more in character, you can really see the chemistry now. It's always hard when rising stars try to tackle roles much older than their own age, but I'm glad to see they are holding up well.

Also, glad to see Hye Yoon realize her mistake. I know she was being all bossy with Jung Hoon because of her past experience, but I was beginning to feel bad for the guy because her arguing was getting out of hand. I'm glad he unwrapped himself from her pinky finger and took a stand, and that she finally got the message (at least I'm hoping). It'll be really interesting to see her relationship develop further.

I feel bad for Dong Bi, she is such a cool chick and all. Ki Joong was being a big pig headed jerk :(

Guest loverilindra

Horeeee <:-P <:-P <:-P The Sub for eps 4 was out.
I think the sub for eps this week out faster than eps last week.

ZhaRezha said: oohhh where i can find soft sub for eps 4. i want to know what hy and jh talking in front of hospital so badly that make jh back to hy and they conversation in hotel.. aaa

Just finished watching ep 4. I am so disppointed with Ki Joong, I was hoping that he would be the one to tell Dong Bi about his wedding considering it will be soon, I know they are not together anymore but they see each other and trying out to be friends. Was he even going to tell her about it? From the promo it seems like she finds out by accident as she will be photographing the bride. Its back to her getting drunk and crying about him I really hope they will make her try to get over him maybe have a new guy interested, I dont want her to be crying over him all the time.

Jung Hoon and Hye Yoon are so cute it was nice to see them actually talking without any insults and arguments and just talk it out, too bad it didnt last long, I understand that HY wants to please her mother but in the end it will affect her relationship as soon as she took her mothers advice it was back to arguing and trying to control him hopefully she will learn that she doesnt always have to take her mothers advice when it comes to her relationship.

The same thing goes for HJ all her scenes were so depressing to watch because she just seems so unhappy with her marriage and the sadder thing is she does love Do Hyun, I dont know how he really feels about her but I thought it was interesting that he kept stalling and making up excuses as to why he didnt want a divorce. As far as we know he is really rich and the divorce is finally the chance to get rid of his mother  in law and be a single playboy so what is he waiting for?

As always guys thank you so much for all the updates.

Archived