EPISODE 8:TEXT PREVIEW
부제 : 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까 8회 예고편혜윤(정소민)은 사과 이벤트로 채영(진예솔)을 한방 먹이고 
녹화한 영상을 은경(선우은숙)에게 보내는데 
영상을 본 은경은 제법이라며 통쾌해한다. 

한편, 뉴스를 보다 뛰쳐나간 동비(한그루)가 
일주일째 행방불명이 되자 걱정이 돼 집을 찾아가지만 
집은 난장판이 돼 있고 동비의 모습은 보이지 않는데….

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS BY HAPPY22QT
Hye yoon (Jung So Min) apologizes for the events that happened to Chae Yong (Jin Ye Sol) while she's taking her herbal medicine then she watches a recorded video sent by Eun Kyung (Seon Woo Euun Sook) and said that Eun Kyung's video is quite invigorating.
On the other hand, Dong Bi (Han Groo) suddenly bolted with the news that her family is worried looking for her because she had already been missing for a week, so Dong Bi went home and finds it full of clutter and did not notice a shadowy figure ..........
http://welcometohappysworld.blogspot.sg/2012/11/kdrama-can-we-get-married-episode-8.html

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest classicchanel

I love the convo between KJ and JH when they were walking out of the club...
JH: what if  ur fiance ( CY ) was sleeping around with other guys
KJ:   my intuition / sense ( i think ) are so good i would know immediately

omg i cant wait to see his face when he finds out his fiance is sleeping with other guys.... he's pride would be so hurt  :-\"

the preview is out someone is watching dong bi and i'm  hope its KJ.

Sung Joon is really tall.. his height have quite gap differ from jeong somin.. JSM look really small with him.. soooo cuteee..
:x

edit:

somehow.. does anybody know.. how many episode this drama going to?
thanks guys.. just start to watch them.. really love this drama.. such ayoung actor and actress for such a adult drama.. awesome..

;))

duh123 said: @lviih
was it confirmed that HY's first wasn't JH? i know that she and the lawyer guy dated but was it confirmed that they slept together? i watch the drama with subs so i guess sometimes the dialogue isn't perfectly translated.

Hi guys!!!
So, I was sad that I couldn't find any raw of episode 7 online (just tudou source that never loads for me)but then I found someone who uploads the episodes raw on Dailymotion^^  so here: 
Episode 7 raw part 1Episode 7 raw part 2
credits to uploader.
Now I'm finally going to watch it raw. My computer broke so I can't DL torrents 

:((

Ahhh!!!i've on my vacation for so long.love to see new comer enjoying this show :) and many post too ~~ but,what making me mad right now is today ep,there was no DB-KJ.GAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i really  hope to see their scene together but DB was not in today ep !!where has she been??cant wait for next week.really hate to wait a whole week to watch my favourite drama T.T and oh!today i checking out JTBC CWGM and there have some new photo!!wohooo~I just love this two :x
20121120_224851_5689.JPG
20121120_224913_8293.JPG
20121120_224949_5987.JPG
20121120_225001_8130.JPG
20121120_225909_2648.JPG
I love how in the drama,we see like there was just HaeYoon and JungHoon and then,BAM!!!There was a bunch of people there :o with all the lightstand,crew,monitor...woohhh,there were a lot of stuff.and it seems that Somin and SungJoon is quite close ;;) hope to see more BTS photo!!!Credit:JTBC

Hello everyone, random but did you know Han Groo (Who plays DB's character) is only 20 years old? I was  :-O shocked that I'm older lol 
I'm not sure but I went to check the actors age, and SHJ and I have the same age (he is only 10 days older than me) and JSM is his noona! lolShe is one year older. KJ's actor is 5 years older than Han Groo.
Oh wow and they are all playing characters that are a lot older than they really are..  
SH has 22 and is playing a 28 years old guy.JSG has 23 and is playing a 28 years old girl.HG has only 20 and is playing a 28 old girl (funny how I thought she wasn't that young lol)And Kim Yeong Kwang (Kj's actor) has 25 and is playing a 32 old guy.
Plus Han Groo is the one from Killer K (well this I already knew) but I didn't know she debuted first as a kpop solo singer...
lol and she dances http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUgacenu0otoo... lol 

Iviih said: Hello everyone, random but did you know Han Groo (Who plays DB's character) is only 20 years old? I was  :-O shocked that I'm older lol 
I'm not sure but I went to check the actors age, and SHJ and I have the same age (he is only 10 days older than me) and JSM is his noona! lolShe is one year older. KJ's actor is 5 years older than Han Groo.
Oh wow and they are all playing characters that are a lot older than they really are..  
SH has 22 and is playing a 28 years old guy.JSG has 23 and is playing a 28 years old girl.HG has only 20 and is playing a 28 old girl (funny how I thought she wasn't that young lol)And Kim Yeong Kwang (Kj's actor) has 25 and is playing a 32 old guy.
Plus Han Groo is the one from Killer K (well this I already knew) but I didn't know she debuted first as a kpop solo singer...
lol and she dances http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUgacenu0otoo... lol 

Thanks for the updates guys.

How cute are JH parents, I really like their relationship the part when JH and his mum was hugging the dad was so cute. I was so surprised when JH dad started shouting as he always was the one to calm down everyone but I really hope the mum will relax about HY and the wedding.

Also no DB I had a feeling she wouldnt be in the ep as she wasnt in the preview, Im guessing she is with her family, also it seems she hasnt contacted HY yet. HY went to tell KJ that she doesnt know where DB is right? He didnt seem worried but I am wondering if he will look/check up on her if she still doesnt make contact.

HJ hmm vomiting is she pregnant? I dont know how I feel if they went that direction considering DH has been the worst husband.

Guest milknhoney55

jina_bing_bang said: saranghaeshinee said:
@jina_bing_bangHaha i feel the same i really hope something like what i said happens, as long as some other guy comes into her life haha, but in the end i want her happy ending with KJ!I feel so impatient to wait for the next episodes, i need more DB & KJ!!!

Guest jollibee

Hey...new here...

Big fan of both stars...started gettinh intersted because of the super cute trailer...they look soooo000ooo00o good together...

I'll start watching today to catch up...

I had to wait a few episodes so...

It's always kills me to wait for the next...

Anyways..THANK YOU ALL for the spoilers...you keep me breathing!!!

...Do keep them coming!!!

Guest julie721

so much to catching up... :)>-I'm now on ep. 4... While still downloading recent episodes. I'm glad I decided to watch this drama... This is soo good!

I find it very hard to watch this drama despite being a JSM fan. Their constant bickering (between couples, in-laws and parent & children) are so tiring. If there's a reflection of Korea society with regards to marriage, most marriages mustn't be happy ones.

A wife's credential is much better than this.

Guest classicchanel

gene71632 said: I find it very hard to watch this drama despite being a JSM fan. Their constant bickering (between couples, in-laws and parent & children) are so tiring. If there's a reflection of Korea society with regards to marriage, most marriages mustn't be happy ones.

A wife's credential is much better than this.

this is a good reflection of korean society especially when it comes to marriage.... especially if u marry a korean guy.... ( my rule of thumb: try not to marry into a family that has like 2+ sisters because ur going to be miserable.. the problem wont be the MOTHER in law but the sisters in law...  ) if ur korean like me and u meet up with ur dad's side u all would prob get know what  i'm saying..especially since in the older generation the average number of children u get are 4-5.... So  u guys have like 3-4 aunts and i'm sure most of u guys dont like ur dad side or PREFER ur mom side... ( there are some families that the dad side is more loveable to u then ur mom side its not rare but highly unlikely..for example in the variety show where yoona showed her family.. it was her dad side and u can tell they were all close together.... )

i can tell from personal experience that i know someone whose very materialistic from a young age and we all knew she was going to find a rich husband but some of her downfalls was that she didnt finish hs and played around a lot  ( not fooling around with guys but going to parties, clubs etc prob every weekend and weekday ) during college and etc... So in the end she ended up marry a chinese guy... but in the wedding we were all talking how if she chose a korean guy to marry she would of married someone middle to lower class... because there are a lot of ppl who are like KJ in korean families ( especially mothers of sons ) and they have those conventional rules.... So her wedding ring is like so huge and her husband is pretty handsome , makes about a quarter of a million a yr, brought her a mercedes benz for her 30th birthday, she doesnt work ( that was so expected ) they brought a million dollar house , i recently went to her house and she has two birkin bags ( sigh  )

I know i went off topic...
but i was upset there was no DB and KJ moment !!! even tho there was no preview.... damn it
could it be that KJ goes searching for DB :DDDD
i hope the ending wont be just the wedding but goes further then the wedding , living together, honeymoon, kids..... ( like i want the wedding to be the 2nd last ep or the beginning of the last ep )so there's time for more. 

but they are still a lot of more preparations for the wedding.... i bet there's going to be bachelor / bachelorette party... i mean there has to be especially knowing KJ he prob will have  <:-P

Archived