Jump to content

Jin Se Yeon 진세연


RoseM
 Share

Recommended Posts

Do your know guys, what i imagine right now is jsy to be a charismatic female detective with short tomboy hair (like the ones from her photoshoot before) for her next drama and the partner would be yoo seung hoo! That would be so great if it really happen lol :blush: or maybe jsy as female chef with clumsy personality and the partner would be sung joon with arrogant attitude! Oh myyy. I wish it happen!! I wanna see her act with either sung joon or yoo seung hoo or kang ha neul or park seo joon:wub:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2016 at 9:32 PM, necyhey_stv said:

Do your know guys, what i imagine right now is jsy to be a charismatic female detective with short tomboy hair (like the ones from her photoshoot before) for her next drama and the partner would be yoo seung hoo! That would be so great if it really happen lol :blush: or maybe jsy as female chef with clumsy personality and the partner would be sung joon with arrogant attitude! Oh myyy. I wish it happen!! I wanna see her act with either sung joon or yoo seung hoo or kang ha neul or park seo joon:wub:

i Want her to act with kang ha neul ,yoo seung hoo  or lee hyun woo ,i also dont know why it is so hard for her to act in a light comedy for once were she is smart yet funny and clumsy ! idk why she keeps taking such difficult scripts 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@djappleblush i really wanted seyeon to take a rom com ,it is starting to upset me how she keeps taking these heavy dramas ,like honestly now ,its getting annoying ,look at SSK ,she toke a light rom com ,now shes loved ,why cant seyeon or her agency be smart and do that aswell 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2016 at 4:12 AM, ronayJ said:

@djappleblush i really wanted seyeon to take a rom com ,it is starting to upset me how she keeps taking these heavy dramas ,like honestly now ,its getting annoying ,look at SSK ,she toke a light rom com ,now shes loved ,why cant seyeon or her agency be smart and do that aswell 

 

Gah! I know, right? Maybe it was her agency's decision. They want her to learn, but I don't think it's helping her a lot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-07-28 at 9:22 AM, djappleblush said:

 

Gah! I know, right? Maybe it was her agency's decision. They want her to learn, but I don't think it's helping her a lot.

i agree , i want her to play a princess type of character ,something different and im very upset she renewed her contract with earlybird ,she needs a new agency that can mange her career better instead of sticking her into these heavy dramas that she can't handle

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/07/2016 at 10:12 PM, ronayJ said:

@djappleblush i really wanted seyeon to take a rom com ,it is starting to upset me how she keeps taking these heavy dramas ,like honestly now ,its getting annoying ,look at SSK ,she toke a light rom com ,now shes loved ,why cant seyeon or her agency be smart and do that aswell 

who is SSK?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jin Se Yeon 진세연

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..