Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

On 2/17/2015 at 4:55 PM, Micheru said:

RoseM, I thought the rumors about SY being a possible leading lady for "Sensory Couple" were just rumors. But it turns out SY is considering being in the new drama. Here is an actual article: http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE1MDIxNzA5NDExMzEzNjY3MC5odG0 (I'm using the mobile version on my phone, so sorry for the long link.) Sincerely, I hope she doesn't accept the offer. SBS treats her poorly. I feel like they think SY is just a replacement or backup choice. She will readily accept the offer because the TV executives took a chance on her and gave her a leading role when she was a relative unknown. This kind of thinking is bad for SY's future TV projects. She shouldn't accept dramas from KBS either since they also think the same way like SBS. My only wish is for her to star in a MBC drama. If all goes well and her MBC drama becomes a hit, she will have more chances to become the first choice in projects rather than just a second choice. I really hope her agency sees "SC" as another "DrS". Sure, SY became a bigger star in China and worldwide thanks to that drama, but all the fans and shippers wars were out of control. I don't want her to go through another casting backlash. :(

hi everyone, i don't know if you guys remember me, but i used to frequent this thread a lot back in the old days. i came back to say 'hi' and congratulate SY on her current drama. ^__^ i still follow her career even though i haven't been on soompi for a year. SY remains one of my favorite actresses and i'm happy for all of her recent success. last year, i wished that SY could be in a MBC drama... lo and behold, fast forward to 2016 and she is in a historical MBC drama. hahaha. my prediction came true! anyways, i wish SY all the best this year. FIGHTING JIN SE YEON!!! <3

• Like 5

On 8/5/2016 at 11:54 AM, Micheru said:

hi everyone, i don't know if you guys remember me, but i used to frequent this thread a lot back in the old days. i came back to say 'hi' and congratulate SY on her current drama. ^__^ i still follow her career even though i haven't been on soompi for a year. SY remains one of my favorite actresses and i'm happy for all of her recent success. last year, i wished that SY could be in a MBC drama... lo and behold, fast forward to 2016 and she is in a historical MBC drama. hahaha. my prediction came true! anyways, i wish SY all the best this year. FIGHTING JIN SE YEON!!! <3

Micheru, I miss you alot.

I have wondered many times that where're you now? why you disappear all of sudden ?

Really glad that you come back now ^^ >:D<

• Like 3

22 hours ago, thanhthuy said:

Micheru, I miss you alot.

I have wondered many times that where're you now? why you disappear all of sudden ?

Really glad that you come back now ^^ >:D<

Yeah, me, too, @Micheru! So happy to see you back here. Hehe...... Welcome back!!!!

• Like 3

you guys know that there is going to be a remake of the mahwa ,

'Lets start from a hot cleaning ' and some nietzen want seyeon to play the leading girl :wub: its most likely going to air later next year

mysophob_ch007_07._.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/24/2016 at 1:49 AM, ronayJ said:

you guys know that there is going to be a remake of the mahwa ,

'Lets start from a hot cleaning ' and some nietzen want seyeon to play the leading girl :wub: its most likely going to air later next year

mysophob_ch007_07._.jpg

OMGosh, yes please! Se Yeon deserves this new kind of role. :) Please, let this be a reality!!!!!! Lord, you have granted some of my wish recently. Grant this one, too. XD *fingers crossed*

• Like 2

i really wanted seyeon to be in a fantasy drama so badly ! but she will be so good in comedic role! i still remember she said that she wants to play the 'funny ' one in her interview last year ! i hope this happens next year 

• Like 1

On 23/5/2016 at 0:49 PM, ronayJ said:

que ustedes saben que no va a ser una nueva versión de la de Mahwa,

"Vamos a empezar a partir de una limpieza en caliente 'y algunos nietzen quiere Seyeon jugar a la chica que lleva  :wub: su más probable que va al aire el próximo año más tarde

mysophob_ch007_07 ._. jpg

What drama is??? oMO OMO... The name pleaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, YennLucia said:

What drama is??? oMO OMO... The name pleaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :sweatingbullets:

the manga is  called ' lets start from a hot cleaning' seyeon needs to do a drama like ths 

• Like 3