Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Seyeoni and jung da bin were really looks alike, they truly could pass as RL sisters :)

here's hoping the flower in prison is going well with no drama behind the scene (like her previous tv drama :vicx:

Good Luck and Fighting for Seyeonie and Flower in Prison :):wub:

• Like 2

the cast seem to enjoy working with eachother , the PD has nothing but nice things to say about her and so does the rest of the staff,they call her the happy virus LOOOL ,this honestly seems to look like the most fun she has had on a filming set ! and Go soo is following seyeon on IG XD i even saw him commenting on her pictures ,too bad hes married LOOOL

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ronayJ said:

the cast seem to enjoy working with eachother , the PD has nothing but nice things to say about her and so does the rest of the staff,they call her the happy virus LOOOL ,this honestly seems to look like the most fun she has had on a filming set ! and Go soo is following seyeon on IG XD i even saw him commenting on her pictures ,too bad hes married LOOOL

whoaa what is his IG account ? i want to follows him xD

• Like 1

Hello guys. Here is administrator of Baidu Jinseyun Bar.

Long time no see~. Some one remember me?

We registered Instagram ID "baidujsy".

And Seyun was already  follow our Twitter & Instagram.

Welcome to follow us.

Thanks.

• Like 4