Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

photo788853.jpg

Actress Jin Se-yeon recently finished a seven-month shoot for the period drama "The Flower in Prison".

The final day on set was an emotional one. "I cried on the last day of shooting. At a gathering after wrapping the last episode, the entire cast and crew were in tears", she said.

Offering her a major leading role in a lengthy drama, "The Flower in Prison" provided an important catalyst for Jin's acting career, so she threw herself into the work. But at first, many viewers didn't seem to be impressed.

"I was really worried at first about whether I would be able to satisfy viewers' expectations. When I read negative comments or reviews, it rather encourages me to try harder next time and do better to dispel any doubts about my acting skills".

Jin said she is not close with actors her own age, as she has mostly worked with older actors so far. "I've never had a chance to play a role suited to my age", said Jin, who is still in her 20s.

"As for my next project, I want a role I can easily relate to, like a college student who is anxious about getting a job, or a girl who has a secret crush on a guy", she said.

Asked what she thought she might be doing now if she hadn't become an actress, Jin said, "I've only ever dreamed of being an actress. I guess I'd be looking for a job".

• Like 1

The Flower in Prison" Jin Se-yeon, "Little Jung Da-bin was so good"

fullsizephoto783658.jpg

Jin Se-yeon showed her appreciation for the child actress Jung Da-bin.

She was interviewed recently on the 9th and she started off by saying, "Jung Da-bin did such a good job I want to say thank you".

Jung Da-bin played the part of young Ok-nyeo in the beginning of the drama and she indeed, did a good job.

Jin Se-yeon said, "I always worry about the character when I start something but Jung Da-bin did that for me this time. I just had to follow her lead. She proved just how brilliant she is through her acting".

"I just have to say thank you to her".

Meanwhile, Jin Se-yeon took on the role of Ok-nyeo, a girl who overcomes all obstacles in her life and finds her true identity in "The Flower in Prison".

fullsizephoto783659.jpg

• Like 1