Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

I really hope ko soo accepts !

+ its a weekend drama so the ratings is most likely going to be high ! 

Weekend drama also depends on the script and the actors. KBS drama weekend ratings is always high since they're mostly about family which people like to watch. 

I don't know how's about a historical drama at the weekend. Hope it go well. 

• Like 3

Jin Se-yeon to star in upcoming MBC drama "The Flower in Prison"

Source | 2015/11/16 | 27 views | Permalink |

posterphoto655035.jpg

Actress Jin Se-yeon, from the MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol", has been cast for "The Flower in Prison", the sequel.

She takes on the role of Ok-nyeo in the 50-episode drama "The Flower in Prison".

Jin Se-yeon is starring in her second lead drama since "Inspiring Generation".

She starts making the drama in February next year.

"The Flower in Prison" is produced by Lee Byeong-hoon and written by Choi Wan-gyoo.

The drama is about a woman named Ok-nyeo who struggled for the guilty in the Joseon times.

I made a forum !

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/379152-upcoming-drama-2016the-flower-in-prison/

Edited by RoseM
  • Like 2

Go Soo and Jin Se Yeon Take on Lead Roles for New Historical Drama

By ck525 | Soompi news

Go Soo and Jin Se Yeon Take on Lead Roles for New Historical Drama

Go Soo and Jin Se Yeon will be playing the male lead of “Okjoonghwa (working title),” MBC’s follow up drama after “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol.”

According to several media insiders, Go Soo and Jin Se Yeon will be playing the lead roles. It has been three years since Go Soo’s last drama, SBS’s “Empire of Gold.” Also, it has been two years since Jin Se Yeon’s last drama, “Doctor Stranger” from 2014.

Producer Lee Byung Hoon and screenwriter Choi Wan Kyu, the dream team behind “Heo Joon” (1999) and “Sangdo” (2001), will getting together after 15 years for this drama.

Meanwhile, “Okjoonghwa” tells the story of Oknyeo, a lady who tries to help those who are falsely accused, in the backdrop of the Joseon Dynasty’s lawyer system. Its first episode is planned to air in March.

Source (1)

• Like 5

I'm excited!!! It'd been so lonnnng. I miss this sweet girl and her smile on screen so much. the plot and character sound intriguing enough to me, just that 50eps? omggg I've never watched anything that long, because it never could keep my attention and i'm not patient, not to mention late or no sub. okay everything has a first, i'll just try with this drama, who knows it might just suck me in before i knew it lol anyway just pray for a subbing team to pick it! ^^

• Like 5

OMGosh!!! Seriously guys, just a week ago I was praying, like for real, to see Se Yeon in a drama soon. I was hoping it would be a historical drama, but I never really thought it'd be a reality for at least this or next year, but when I opened instagram and saw the wonderful news, I literally screamed that my brothers shushed me in annoyance.

Finally, my dream for Se Yeon to be in a historical drama, wearing beautiful (and I really wish they'd be exquisitely designed) hanbok costumes is about to be real! Can you imagine that? You were wishing for something so hard that when it finally happens you just get mind blown! Like totally mind blown!!!

And I am so happy she was the first choice this time, not just a replacement for someone else's. She's also the main lead, no questions need to be asked. People will no longer be confused about he lead status, and OMGsoh, I just can't... my heart is just so, so happy right now!!!

And I like her male lead. Goo Soo. This guy's a great actor.

OMGosh, so many wonderful projects for Se Yeon this late in 2015. I bet her 2016 would be great as well! I just can feel it. She still has a movie, remember? The "Operation Chromite" with Liam Neeson.

About her new historical drama: I'm really not into lawyers' plots but for Se Yeon, I like it now, LOL.

As for her haters: I can seriously see them bursting a vein or two right now. Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Cheers to us, my fellow Yeon bears!!!!!

:D :) ;) 

Also, as an add on, I'm psyched it's 50 episodes!! Hooray! To see more of Se Yeon is just pure heaven!!!! :) :):) 

• Like 5

WOOOOW i am so so happy for our baby,to be honest I was afraid the hate and the rumours would affect her work but no one can hate her !! and did you see guys,the director of The Flower in Prison is the one who directed A Jewel in the palace (huge huge drama):w00t:

• Like 7

I, too, was worried for a while that her haters would make it had for her to land a project. But now, pfft! I see I worried for nothing.

If a great director chose Yeon bear to be in his project, that tells you something, right? That means he saw something in her. That means she isn't really that bad of an actress as most her critics are trying to say.

For me, I'd rather trust the directors/producers/writers hiring Se Yeon than those who are just bad-mouthing her.

Anyway, I noticed Se Yeon isn't taking just any projects now. It seems that she had learned to choose her next projects wisely and not just accept a role just because it was offered her. I'm so glad her manager/agency seems to be doing a good job with her career nowadays. That means we'll see less of negative feed backs about her. :D

• Like 7

Actress Jin Se Yeon has been confirmed for a role in MBC's upcoming historical drama 'Ok Joong Hwa' (working title). 

The actress's agency Early Bird Entertainment revealed to media outlet on November 17, "Jin Se Yeon will star as the female lead in 'Ok Joong Hwa.'" The drama will unravel the tale of a woman who was born in prison during the Joseon Dynasty and how she fights for the people who have been unjustly wronged. 

Actor Go Soo may join Jin Se Yeon to play as the male lead opposite the actress. He is currently examining the role to determine whether he will take on the project or not. 

This drama will mark Jin Se Yeon's comeback to the small screen in two years after her last drama 'Doctor Stranger.' She will begin filming starting in February of next year, as soon as the child actress playing her younger self wraps up filming. The drama is set to start broadcasting in next year in March, so stay tuned for details! 

cre: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/actress-jin-se-yeon-confirmed-as-the-female-lead-for-an-upcoming-drama

• Like 4

I'm also happy sees the first choice this time ,we only heard news about this drama like 2 days before she was confirmed!  

And I'm LOVING all the cast so far! ! (Praying to God ko soo accepts ) *crosses fingers ) 

And it's also 50 ep xD soooooooooooooo more seyeon for us ! AND PLUS the writers and director HAS AMAZING past work ! So I'm even more excited! !! 

• Like 2

Hope seyeon gets really prepared for this drama ,practice her speech /tone for historical time and everything else .

Plus she's filming that movie ,so I hope she has time to practice and prepare herself and not let it be like DS ,were she had to rush.

Realy hope her company knows what they're doing .

• Like 3

I saw a person commented Seyeon is a terrible actress in High End Crush on her instagram.

Since I dont want to argue with that person on our lovely Jin Seyeon's account, I have to say that person is really a TERRIBLE one.

I really don't get people who bash Seyeon everywhere when she's in a new project. Ok, they're free to talk about anything anywhere they like, but EXCEPT Seyeon's account. I hate that!

Seyeon is a mature 22 year-old girl. Don't act like you know her life clearly. If you're a fan, please show support. If not, please go away because no one will welcome you. 

• Like 5

@thanhthuy   I saw the comments aswell ,but the seyeon accounts put her in her place xD .

Like why did you come all the way to seyeon account to bash her ?it's so annoying, just go make a post on twitter or something but seyeon account is off limits and anyone who comes there to bash her will not be tolerated.

That person is the only person who watched the web drama complainin about seyeon acting but the other 20 million people who watched it aren't complain. 

The weibo account for the web drama has almost 50 thousand followers ,and seyeon ig account gained near 5-7 thousands after the web drama was released, but that person is complaining that the she's bad lmfao ,when will your fav gather 20 million views in LESS THEN ONE WEEK ? but seyeon is so hated right ? XD 

• Like 6