PICTORIALS

Actress Jin Se Yeon turns heads in a classy traditional hanbok

September 26, 2015 @ 9:20 am
jin-se-yeon_1443213501_af_org.jpg
nSR2C5HPH751Z.png by mssylee

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  

Actress Jin Se Yeon is sending a lovely Chuseok message for her fans, dressed in a mesmerizing traditional yet modern hanbok in her latest photoshoot with 'bnt International'. 

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'She Was Pretty' - Episode 4

Currently, Jin Se Yeon is preparing for her comeback through a Chinese-Korean web drama with Jung Il Woo titled 'High-Class One Sided Love'. Meanwhile, the full pictorial of Jin Se Yeon will be released mid-October.

What do you think of Jin Se Yeon's lovely flower hanbok?

• Like 2

a new review of Bridal Mask - ill put whats relevant and a link to read the rest

Bridal Mask ~ Review

(dramajjang)

Gaksital

Truth be told, it’s rare finding dramas that won’t drag after they pass the 20th episode...

However, i don’t regret a single second i invested in watching Bridal Mask and i still can’t believe it didn’t feel like dragging during this 28-episode journey; not at all. At first i thought it was my arch enthusiasm, but at the end of the drama i was quite certain it was flowing like water in cascades proving that this marathon was well-conceived and well-executed. Needless to say that it’s one of these dramas that gently enforces personal participation to a wider extent as episodes pass by!

bscap5328

I usually read negative opinions concerning Jin Se Yun and this was the first time i saw her in a drama. I have to admit that i found her pretty decent and she fervently brought to life Mok Dan’s character. Her revolutionary nature and non-compromising spirit, along with her longing which was related to the past, were there and i liked her interpretation. 

to read more:

https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/bridal-mask-review/

• Like 3