Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

bnt pictorial] Jin Se Yeon Looks Splendid In Hanbok

2015-10-20 14:52:57

Font Size Down Font Size Up

zidfi8i97pfjsd8r9qfmz1lp9338fvy6.jpg
[by Jang Soo Jung, translated by Yoonjung Yi] Actress Jin Se Yeon’s pictorial with bnt world has been released. 

Jin Se Yeon showed off a variety of outfits in a traditional Korean café with antique interior decoration. From youthful, casual streetwear to smart, feminine knit over skirt and sophisticated flower-print hanbok (Korean traditional dress), she effortlessly pulled off  different styles. 

Jin Se Yeon was full of enthusiasm throughout the shoot, and she interactively communicated with the staffs to portray deep sentiments through the pictorial. She also unleashed her inner ‘girl-next-door’ by kindly responding with warm smile to the fans that approached to her.

During the interview, the actress mentioned that “Thanks to KBS’ drama ‘Bridal Mask’, I improved my acting skills and was known to the public” and expressed her affection towards the show. She added, “I joined movie ‘Inspiring Generation’ because historical drama is my favorite genre.”

When Jin Se-yeon was asked about her role model, she answered “Ha Ji Won is someone who can make me feel the things I can never experience in real life.” Finally, she raised anticipation by commenting on the recent Korean-Chinese joint web drama ‘High Quality Crush’ that she filmed with actor Jung Il-woo, “It is going to be a light romantic comedy that anyone can easily enjoy.”

Meanwhile, ‘High Quality Crush’ with Jin Se Yeon and Jung Il Woo will premiere in November. (photo by bntnews DB)
  • Like 2

Im happy for her but i wish she is cast in the drama rather than film since it take longer for the film to be available to watch. Rite now, I just hoping there are no exposing scene/naked scene in that film. Im just worried since she take the role of lee jung jae girlfriend. But im sure she is not someone who will take that kind of role. So go jsy!

• Like 2