Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Seyeon drama the flower in prison Is confirmed to air and may,and apparently there has been a 30 billion won investment for the drama ! Holy ! This better deliver! 

On 12/11/2015 at 10:54 AM, RoseeM said:

How do you guys think seyeon and ko soo would look together?  XD I think they would be so cute ,I'm just sitting here imagining the scenes they might have 

they look very cute together -also who are the second leads 

hope for a cutie second also - i heard it will be filmed ahead of broadcast which is great  

• Like 3

Finally got my old account back!  

@Nevill it's like the universe us rewarding me ,first SSK is in a 50 long historical drama ,now seeing is going to be in a 50 long historical drama lol ,I just hope the flower in prison is as good as six flying dragons ! 

• Like 3

she looks so pretty like Heidi - the nurse uniform really suits her

have they started reading the script for "Prison Flower"? yet? is there any news? is it after Operation filming is done?

MERRY CHRISTMAS JSY and everyone ope youre enjoying your holidays 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoseM said:

They start in February with the prison flower ,and for operation they just started this month do filming is going to end sometime in the middle of next year 

is it in english also

will she play the piano - pretty please? american war movies love to have someone perform on a piano it will be so perfect

• Like 2

Ahah, I wish we could get a scene of seyeon playing the piano again but unfortunately I don't think that's possible, she's just playing a nurse near the camp and the leading guy ( Lee Jung Jae ?)s girlfriend ,probably just going to see seyeon taking care of body after body xD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoseM said:

Ahah, I wish we could get a scene of seyeon playing the piano again but unfortunately I don't think that's possible, she's just playing a nurse near the camp and the leading guy ( Lee Jung Jae ?)s girlfriend ,probably just going to see seyeon taking care of body after body xD 

you know - in the generals and officers club usually their is a piano - so, maybe? crossing fingers

and she looks really adorable on the rooftop really seem the part of a WW2 nurse 

• Like 2