[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

KwangSun couple moving into WGM village would be really fun and a good idea indeed. I just went and watched all the KangYoon couple´s episode to see how the soon-to-be neighbours are, and they´re funny, not to mention Julien Kang and Kwanghee are friends too so there´ll probably be no awkward feelings between them two. I find it funny, cause when KangYoon couple moved into the village they hoped to not get a noisy couple as their neighbours, but here´ll KwangSun couple move in pretty soon, and they´re really noisy!

Julien Kang also mentioned when Kwanghee and him practised boxing, he kicked some boxing stuffs so hard that Kwanghee flew to the other side. Thus he yellet at Julien Kang saying "I HATE YOU!" in english, lol.

I´m really looking forward to the interactions between the two couples. Also lol, both Sunhwa and Yoon Se Ah are bloodtype-B womens, which are known to have strong personalities. Why do I sense that SeAh and Sunhwa will match well together, and probably bond together to keep the boys in check?? xD

EDIT: Here´s the video of Kwanghee and Julien Kwang boxing (starting from 1:39)

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subdwfreaky

somebody shared this....so posting it up here..
->

Kwanghee actually look and sound really good here. performing future wifey song xDespecially when he did Sunhwa's*ahem*, and Jieun's parts.and he's wearing Jieun's outfits. xD (or imitation of it)and Hyosung gave thumbs up to him when he answered interview... (future sister in law's early approval? xD)but if you guys notice what i noticed, Kwanghee seemed kinda shy/embarrassed/uncomfortable here..just a bit though. he's always hyper doing girlgroup dances, especially when he's with the members, but this was from 2010. so i can understand sometimes he might be nervous because let's face it, idols' personalities are often not their real personality. and Kwanghee always tries hard, so i can see how he manage to made it big n get his group's name to be known. because as idolgroups, being good at singing n performing doesn't always result in success, because competitions are too stiff, but variety talents will definitely get them somewhere cuz not everyone has it in them.
And back to the WGM episode, i observed some other things...- Kwanghee had instinct? he mentioned Sunhwa's name in the interview even before he knew it'd be her. Though not in a fond way but still.....she somehow made her way to his mind...xD *spazz* Sunhwa sadly didn't guess him at all though....c'mon....i doubt Choi Siwon, or Im Siwan or Bigbang can write the letter in such a Kwanghee-way, as Siwan said it...the whole letter is printed with Kwanghee's face...lol.
- The time when Kwanghee discussing with Siwan n Dongjun on his plans n how he's gonna deal with her afterwards....and Dongjun called out on him for being obsessive...and he just asked "It's not a good thing?" (oups, this is repeated observation from my previous comment but hey some parts is diff lol) and later took in what the maknae said. lol. Kwanghee is so smart(like, he can think of all those ideas) yet he's so clueless/innocent in these things. trust Dongjun to give dating advice to his hyungs. lol.
- ok this is random,...but some parts/the things Kwanghee said/the way he said it really reminded me of Cha Seungwon's Dokko Jin from The Greatest Love. LOL..like when he talked about his popularity n how he gave consent for them to use his name..or when he was sending the video message to Sunhwa.
- When Sunhwa mentioned to Siwan about she talked to Kwanghee about it and Kwanghee asked "Sunhwa, what are we going to do? Do you like me?" - ok wait. so they talked to each other outside the show discussing their worries of being paired. Kwanghee, isn't it just suppose to be a show? Why would you ask such thing? are you....*ahem* taking things a lil too seriously?....xD (sorry, excuse a shipper's mind) but really, Sunhwa actually mentioned Kwanghee quite a few times to Siwan. i mean, yeah, it's cuz she really thought it'd be Kwanghee, but hey....if it was me n i prefer this handsome guy in front of me much more, i'd stop mentioning the other guy after once or twice....i dunno about Sunhwa...i was happy seeing she kept bringing up Kwanghee's name...though she always ended it with comments that 'stabbed' Kwanghee...haha. poor Kwanghee, well...you wanted to know what she really felt, right? xD
- Sunhwa: "My mom likes Kwanghee too because he's nice..but......" ....and then Kwanghee: "Mother, that's not what you said...." ohhh, so Sunhwa mom's knows Kwanghee personally?....either they're really that friendly or her mom really adores him...although it ended up with Siwan being preferred again...but from the way they talk, her mom only knows Kwanghee's personality, not Siwan. ;)
- After Sunhwa got angry n cried....is it just me or Kwanghee look somewhat regretful/not as cheerful as before even when he smiled/laugh? i hope he'd make it up to her if he does regret.
- the part they're talking about first kiss, and their honeymoon etc...and Sunhwa kept applying her makeup...it looks to me like she's just finding excuse to avoid looking at Kwanghee. haha...i mean, who wouldn't? all the awkward conversation they're having n Kwanghee being so straightforward. clueless. lol.
- Sunhwa fanned herself during the time with Siwan when she felt the room had become too hot...haha, but she fanned herself when with Kwanghee too near the end....either because she's upset with him, or same reason with Siwan...who knows...? xD
- looks like they can also be called A-B couple or Iced Americano-Iced Tea couple..haha...but lipbalm tops it all. sheesh, just one episodes and already so many memorable things about them. and i loooovee the last parts so much, when Kwanghee gestured for Sunhwa to walk first like a gentleman, and when she gets angry, and he walked back up to reach for her to follow....spazz.
For now, it definitely seem like Kwanghee will like Sunhwa much more and much earlier than she likes him, seeing him already so serious right off the bat. which doesn't surprise me...Kwanghee may be a comedian, but just the way he express his thoughts in this episode alone can give you idea on what kinda person he really is behind those megawatts smile. When he said he's timid...i'm just surprised he's admitting it...that's more or less admitting to his insecurities. i hope his positive traits like the way he cares for others etc. will be able to reach Sunhwa though i'm sure it will since Sunhwa's such a sweet person...but i don't want to just see her feel bad for him or want to be a good wife...haha, i'm expecting too much, but they will both definitely flourish from this show if they continue to be awesome n make viewers fell in love....ZE:A is currently active too and Secret is making comeback. y'know...ZE:A is coming to my place sometime soon and i already thought of giving Kwanghee gift for his wifey...i'm crazy xD
oh..and about their relationship with KangYoon couple....haha, Julien Kang was actually in same agency with ZE:A n they fooled around together during ZE:A predebut days so i can see how fun him n Kwanghee will be...xD...and Sunhwa n Yoon Seah do look like they will get along together since Yoon Seah herself seemed kinda quirky...xD i'm afraid another couple will be added soon though....most probably Leejoon/the actress OhYeonseo since they were rumoured(don't take it 100% though....they're just the rumoured ppl but y'know the reputation with WGM "rumours" right?) it'd be weird if Leejoon's really confirmed though since he's also a variety idol n best friends with Kwanghee....wouldn't it be too much funny in one show? i dunno.
sorry for taking such a huge space for my observation/delusional spazzing.... : X

Love love love this couple! they're so compatible! so cute, so funny, so lovely!!!
hope they'll do a great job!!!!

SUNHEE COUPLE FIGHTING!!!! love you!  

PS: I HAVE A QUESTION, MAYBE IT'S A LITTLE BIT DUMB BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK: CURRENTLY THERE'S 3 COUPLE ON WGM: TEUKSO, AND KANGYOON, SUNHEE WHO DEBUT RECENTLY!    BUT LEETEUK IS GOING TO ARMY SOON, SO WILL THEY REPLACE/SUBSTITUTE THIS COUPLE OR WILL THEY CONTINUE WITH ONLY 2 COUPLES? BCZ IN WGM VILLAGE THERE'S 3 HOUSE! <3 SO OIS A NEW COUPLE GOING TO APPEAR? CZ UNTIL NOW THERE'S NO RUMORS OR ANYTHING! HOPE IF YES THAT IT WILL BE AN IDOL COUPLE!!! :)ANYWAY JUST LIKE ADAM COUPLE OR KHUNTORIA, SUNHEE COUPLE IS GOING TO BE DAEBAK!!!!!! 
ANTICIPATING THE FOLLOWINGS EPISODES!! ;)

[color=#ff0000][size=4]120901 - Twitter - Sunhwa [/size][/color]

광희오빠랑 잘살게요….!!!>_<앞으로 저희커플 이쁘게 잘 살수있게 응원많이해주세여~~!! 응원안해주시면 가정불화가 일어날지도 몰라여!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내남편짱!!!!!!! 다음주도 기대하세용~+_+

I’ll live well with Kwanghee oppa…..!!!>_< Please support us a lot so that we can live happily as a couple~~!! If you don’t support us, a family feud might start!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My husband is the best!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to next week as well~+_+ trans.

cr; hyejin @ fuckyeahsecrettime ; take out with full credits

Guest izyanesa

@subdwfreaky i believe they call or sms each other outside the program since they both are friend, this show will make they became more close. 
@Love1403 thanks for the translate.. it so cute she post that ^^

You know what, I just watched Strong Heart ep 142-143 with Kwanghee and I got to know something interesting. He revelead a while ago that he bought a new car and usually when celebrities buys a new car it´s because they´re in a relationship and the car is needed for dating and the more. He also revelead the girl he dated if a member from a girl group with 7 members.

Kwanghee also revelead he drove his girlfriends in the car and parked near the han river to date, cause it´s more quit there. Also it´s a popular place for celebrities to date. All the cars also have tinted their windows, and he also revelead he´ve had 3 girls in his car thus far:o

Lol I don´t know why he´s so open about his private life on national tv, but yeah I wonder who the girls is. Also if Sunhwa knew about it too? She probably does, cause they were friends before WGM and most celebrities knows each other´s secrets and who´s dating who. But they mostly keep it a secret within thsemselfs though. I´m curious if we ever see his car in WGM or whatever Sunhwa is bothered by it, cause now he´s her "husband" :)

She looks stunning beautiful <3
I wonder what her husband Kwanghee and fake-prank-husband Siwan thinks when they see this :D

Also a funny video of Sunhwa ft mustache

Lol she honestly doesn´t care about her idol image at all :P I can´t wait to see how she´ll be like on WGM :P

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

this couple would be interesting to watch. both are already friends before getting into WGM, Kwanghee is noisy but he is really funny. and I really like Sunhwa ever since the old Invincible Youth days. I got to know her very warm personality towards a man on Pit-a-Pat shake. I think she'd make a very good wife.

Himchan and Kwanghee duking it for Sunhwa?!

tumblr_m9yfd5UabP1roq3pwo1_1280.png

Summary of this segment from 9.6.2012 B.A.P at MNET Wide:

Himchan wrote down in a previous questionnaire for MNET Wide that his ideal was Secret’s Sunhwa.

And Kwanghee (Sunhwa’s WGM partner) is not too pleased +__+ Then Himchan and Kwanghee talk about Sunhwa’s new marriage to Kwanghee, and their convo is so funny/awkward/tense/weird. At the end of the segment, Himchan sends a video message where he says, “Sunhwa, I miss you” in like the most manly way. 

Translated by: http://madonnawarriors.tumblr.com/

Video of segment start at 14:53 (I will update later with details when the subbed version is out)

http://youtu.be/S2OFpvhOKqs?hd=1&t=14m51s

Guest noiha1430291846

the last time i was so obsessed into wgm couple is adam couple. this couple has a very funny first meeting. i always like sunhwa, but not really clicked with some of kwanghee's humor. however, in this episode, kwanghee showed his manliness! woot! i also like the fact that sunhwa initially already accepted kwanghee. ah~ i can't wait for tomorrow~ >< this couple has awesome beginning, hopefully their awesomeness continue until the end~! xD

Guest kopxpert

Hi,I've been reading thru this thread, and my fingers have been itching to comment here so I registered just for this thread. I frequent Hallyu8 forums and i am one of many active secrettimes in the secret thread over there. I see there's none (no secret thread in the directory) here. But there's no Lip Balm couple thread over there so here i am.
I think with the addition of Lee Joon, the village wud be very hectic. Bc Sunhwa and him are very comfortable with each other and they kinda always argue too. But LJ wont be in WGM this week right?
I'm a secrettime but I hope Kwanghee takes charge of this marriage bc I want to see a different side of her just like ZEA fans want to see a diff side of KH
Watch how happy together MCs tried to pair LJ and SH below but without success haha. 

How to post vids here?
Sunhwapoison4.jpg

Guest kopxpert

Here's somethng for LipBalm shippers:
Secret’s Hyosung: “Sunhwa calls ZE:A’s Kwanghee my husband”
Secret’s Jun Hyosung recently talked about the Han Sunhwa and ZE:A’s Hwang Kwanghee couple.
In the September 8 episode of MBC’s We Got Married, Hyosung and Danny Ahn appeared as special guests.
Park Mi Sun, MC for the show, asked Hyosung, “How does Sunhwa feel these days about being newlyweds?” Han started appearing in the September 1 episode of the show as a new imaginary married couple with Kwanghee.
Hyosung drew a lot of attention by answering, “We watched a music program together. When ZE:A appeared Sunhwa said, ‘There is my husband.’”
Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang So Ra will appear on the show for the last time.

source: TV Report
via korea

@kopxpert
Welcome to the Lip Balm Couple thread :D I know you cause I see you a lot on youtube at SECRET poison teaser, and a little bit here and there on B.A.P and SECRET videos :D But yeah this thread need more people to join and discuss so I´m happy you´re here ^^

Also you can post videos by inserting the youtube link, but you have to use the link from "share" option. Also the "youtu.be/somethingxdhkd"

I will post the subbed video so people can watch it directly from here (Sunhwa, Himchan and Kwanghee´s part start from 14:39):

http://youtu.be/biEXEKX8BHc

Cr: Tempsubber2012

Hi,

I could say I started liking this couple. I haven't watched wgm for a long time since Joongbo couple left...I'm gonna watch it again because of Lip Balm couple:D .Thats interesting how Kwanghee shows his manliness to Sunhwa...I like it!!

By the way, where can I watch episode 2?

Guest izyanesa

Hehe....sunhwa always famous among guy, she beauty aftet all. ...^^~

But kwanghee somehow not amused, can i say he look cute when he pissed off....

Archived