Ma-Boy-Poster-1.jpg
Ma Boy / 마보이

Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 3
Broadcast Network: Toon!Verse
Broadcast Period: August 16th, 2012 ~ August 30th, 2012
Air Time: Thursday (9:00PM KST)Director: Lee Jeong Min

Synopsis

The first high teen drama presented by Tooniverse.

Geu Rim (Kim So Hyun) is a student at an arts high school who dreams of becoming a pop singer. At school She gets a new roommate, Irene (Sun Woong) who’s actually a boy. Irena’s persona is a pretty Female CF star and his actual name is Hyun Woo.

Cast

Main Cast Kim So Hyun as Geu Rim
Sun Woong as Hyun Woo / Irene
Kang Hyeon Joong as Lee Eok Man
Kim Ha Yeon as Ji Soo
Min Hoo as Tae Joon
Park Hee Gon as Hoon nam
Supporting Cast Kim Hye Ji as Hye Ri
Kim Hye Ji as Tackle member 1
Lee Ji Soo as Tackle member 2
Seo Joon Yeol as Han Gyeol
Nam Tae Boo as Tackle member 1
Kim Jae Geun as Tackle member 2
Lee Jong Yeol as Jeong Jik Hae
Kwon Na Yeong as Choi Sa Rang
Lee Jong Min as Reporter Kang

Trailer Youtube -  [  

]  |  [  
]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I can't believe that there is nobody commenting on this miniseries. The plot seems very entertaining. We are always seeing stories where the heroine is who disguises herself as a boy, but in this story is the opposite!  I hope that someone can upload the 3 episodes!! And that some fansub do the english subtitles for this series. I'd really like to see this series :D

Didn't have the time yet to see the 1st episode but the plot is so good,i don't think i've seen in kdramas yet a boy pretending to be a girl...a fresh idea...sadly that's only a 3 episode drama...hope that someone will take the project 8->

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

It sounds interesting but I think there is a manga that has a plot that is similar...I remember reading the manga last year...

Guest bluedelacour

OMG I watched yesterday the first ep omg omg XDDD the guy is cute... so hyun super sweet and the other guy isnt thaaaat handsome... lol need eng subs if you find a site where I can find them please le tme know I will be reallt grate full ^^

Just finished ep 1 and OMG its so good :P. I was wondering why there was no drama with a boy pretending to be a girl and tada. But its sad that it consist of only 3 episodes. The main guy looks like Shin Won Ho from BIG. I think from now on we will have similar drama's ;)

Cant wait for ep 2. But man, he is so pretty when he is a girl and so handsome when he is a guy :P

Kyyaaahhh!~ Just watched the first ep and enjoyed it very much even w/out subs! lol :3That ending scene *___* OMMYYGGAAHH! Need to watch ep2 right NOW, too bad it only airs once a week, and with only 3 eps! :( 
Sunwoong is soooo beautiful it's unfair! *sighs*He looks a bit like Park Shinhye :) 

Yeah,it's kinda sad that it has only 3 episodes...the plot sure is unique till now...we had many girls cossdressing as guys but till now no guy viceversa...It's cute that the main girl is the same as the main girl in Touch comeback MV(the guys in the drama)

Guest myphim

angeli_kpop said: Kyyaaahhh!~ Just watched the first ep and enjoyed it very much even w/out subs! lol :3That ending scene *___* OMMYYGGAAHH! Need to watch ep2 right NOW, too bad it only airs once a week, and with only 3 eps! :( 
Sunwoong is soooo beautiful it's unfair! *sighs*He looks a bit like Park Shinhye :) 

marie67 said:

Just finished ep 1 and OMG its so good :P. I was wondering why there was no drama with a boy pretending to be a girl and tada. But its sad that it consist of only 3 episodes. The main guy looks like Shin Won Ho from BIG. I think from now on we will have similar drama's ;)

Cant wait for ep 2. But man, he is so pretty when he is a girl and so handsome when he is a guy :P

Archived