[Drama 2012] Ma Boy / 마보이

s@nbi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O---------------M-----------------------G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHORT AND SWEET DRAMA!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I SAW THE RECAPS ON DRAMABEANS I JUST SAW THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND I WAS OFF TO WATCH THE DRAMA RAW.  I WAS REALLY ENGROSSED IN IT THAT I FINISHED IT JUST LIKE THAT.  
OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYUN WOO yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you so much.  what an acting.  he is so cute.  I would like to see him in more dramas.  he is so sweet, charming and ...............................
And i have got nothing to say abt. KIM SO HYUN.  i hope she acts in good characters rather than bad characters like in TMTETS AND RTP. She was daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tae jun ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was also cute.  rest of the cast - superb!!!!!!!!!
Now i am off to read the actors profile.

twittie said: twittie here in a spoiling mode .

sunwoong who played hyunwoo/irene is from the boyband "Touch"
the group debuted in 2010.
"Touch" is originaly 7 member boyband, the 5 left and 3 replaced them 
(actually the boys who appeared dancing/practicing with hyunwoo are the members of "Touch")

minhoo who played taejun is from the  5 member  boyband "Excite"
http://www.koreaboo.com/forum/uploads/3a06eeb5a024d4f68153ae3288aa2578.png

Excite just debuted this july 17. one of their tracks is "Try Again"  they have not yet release an official MV

here's the Touch's MV  "Me/I" when they were 7 members.

rapper minseok and maknae dabin left after their promotion for single "Killin' Me" came to an end.
here's the Touch's MV  "Rockin the Club" with only 5 members (hyunwoo's dance practice song in the drama)
sunwoong's the 2nd guy singing

leader hanjun also left in march 2011 to pursue solo career, new member jaewook replaced him. then junyong and younghun left the group and were replaced by chulmin and kanghyun.

here's the MV  "Let's Walk Together" with kim sohyun (geurim) in the video
they are the current Touch members.
sunwoong is guy with brown curly hair

Fact: sohyun (geurim)  is 13 years old (14 in korean)
         sunwoong (hyunwoo/irene) is 20 years old (21 in korean) soon to be 21 (22)
         minhoo (taejun) is 19 years old (20 in korean)

their age in the drama : 15 /16 years old

Just finished the final episode without sub... even though I dont what they're talking about but they're acting kind a easy to guess.. 
I LOOOOOOOVEEEE THIS DRAMAAAAA...IT'S SO SWEEET  :\">
It's really sweet.. it made me blushing, smiling and even giggling watching it.. love.. love.. love.. so simple, easily to digest, but yet so sweet..
the scene when taejoon and irene were sitting in the bench it's so hilarious to watch.. but when I saw it I realize they can be adorable couple, but unfortunately irene is a boy :P
now, can't wait for the complete sub ^^
and I want another kind of this drama... 

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I really wish this series has longer eps, co's it's super duper cuttteeee. I love the main leads,but am I allowed to ship them? So hyun is too young, really wished she was older. haha Happy to know that the casts are really close,based on the bts. 

Archived