Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello!

Actually I'm just a lurker in this thread (even I don't have an account before!) But, because the marriage news, I can't stop my self to post something here. Well, congratulations Hye Sun-ssi! You know, when the first time I heard your news dating with Jae-Hyun-ssi, I am so happy and I couldn't stop smiling like a fool. Even my friend asked me, "Hey, what happened?!"

And  now, I don't know how to express my emotions, how happy I am right now. I don't know you personally but I really respect you cause you seems like a genuine person. So, congratulations Hye Sun-ssi!

Even if you never read this thread, I hope you know and believe that there are many people in this world that love you and will always support  you...

Once again, congratulations, and I wish both of you will have a wonderful marriage life. :heart:

p.s. I just found out that actually Jae Hyun-ssi have a single. The song is tittled "그게 너였다 That was You", one of the OST track on his previous drama, You're All Surrounded. Just want you to know ^^

Edited by sinah8
  • Like 21

CONGRATULATIONS! CELEBRATIONS! Our dear Angel GHS & her prince AJH!!!:heart::heart::heart:

What a great day today! Waking up to see there are 2 unread pages on this thread...heart thumping & fingers couldn't wait to unveil the pages...."GHS must have been confirmed for a new drama" was my thought!

But no...even greater news....the long-awaited event for our Angel GHS....& to such a perfect match AJH:wub:. And yes, even in this event of her life, GHS is still thinking of the unwell children...a true ANGEL indeed! And AJH is in sync with her on this matter...such others-centred couple..May God bless and watch over them all the days of their lifelong journey together!

Thanks chingus for sharing this joyful news...Have a wonderful day with big smiles, Sunnies!:blush:

• Like 21

Why did I wake up so late today :P OMGGGGGGGG i was jumping and hugging everyone in my home reading the news :D Sooo soo happy for our girl..Finally we are seeing her getting married!! So nice of her to donate the wedding proceeds to ill children!! Such a nice lady who makes me get inspired in her every moves..I like the idea of simple wedding! Wedding sizes are not important!  The souls which become together is more important!  I feel like I m sending my own sister to a upright and honest man who love my sister soo dearly!! I m moved to tears :bawling: I  m soo happy for Ahngu!!  One request for them as a fan would be wedding pictorials! Just for fans :D he hee..

• Like 22

Hello everyone!

It's been a long while not posting in this thread though I've been always a silent lurker :)  All of us right now are all emotional, almost crying for being super happy because of the big news from our dearest Hye Sunnie... :blush:  :heart: 

CONGRATULATIONS to you dear hye sun.You've now found your half to be thru AJH. I wish you both long lasting love and respect each other  :heart::heart::heart:

Let us all cheers Sunnies and celebrate today's great news! :wub:

• Like 20

i love this couple very much :heart: .. both are genuine people. i'm so very very happy for both of them. congratulations AHJ-ssi and best wishes GHS-ssi. i'll continue to pray for your health, happiness and continuous blessings because both of you are beautiful people inside and out. it's an emotional day for me today as i'm sure for most of sunnies.

thank you sunnies for all your updates. "what a journey it has been ..." and on to the next leg of our journey .............................. have a great day everyone!

• Like 18

It's been a long time since I posted here. 

Would like to say congratulations to GHS & AJH for their wedding plan, really happy for them both. What a beautiful way to start their journey together by donating.

I know the wedding will be in a month, but I'm sooo excited to see their own baby which surely will be really cute and beautiful with the mix of their pretty faces and soul. I'm starting to drool.. kkk

• Like 17

Yes! Yes! Let us celebrate Sunnies! Koo is about to begin another chapter of her life! She has found her other half, her soulmate. We're so happy for her. She deserves to be loved and cherished! OMG! I cant even... Im so bursting with joy. Im sure you're all feeling the same way! :D

Have a blessed life Koo! We love you dearly.. We wish you happiness coz you also give happiness to others! Its your turn to be HAPPY!

Sunnies all over the world, let us send our sincere congratulations to this beautiful couple! Love you both!:wub:

• Like 18

I was hesitant to buy Blood making dvd before since there's no english translation but I'm too ecstatic about the wedding news i immediately purchased it from yesasia. ㅋㅋㅋ This is first part of the wedding present. 

I am still so giddy over the news! I want to hug everyone if I could.

I know it will be a very private ceremony but i do hope they release some pics for the fans. ☺

Edited by ais730
  • Like 15

Leave it to our Goo Hye Sun to once again combine our happiness for her with pride for the outstanding heart of gold that beats within her. I hope that they have many beautiful babies and that their home will be be filled with happy children, and pets, with each one constantly reminded of just how special that their future mommy is. Congratulations, AhnGoo! And thank you, Mr. Ahn for making our girl's heart flutter in the way that she has always deserved. Make us proud that she has chosen you just she she has always made us each proud, and happy, of being a member of the family of Sunnies... :)

• Like 19

YAASSS!!! Honestly this is just so EXCITING!!! I am THRILLED for them and wishing them a lifetime of blessings and joy!!!!!!  WOOHOO!!! I swear haven't been this stoked since the royal freaking wedding hahaha!!! 

• Like 18

While Koo Hye-seon and Ahn Jae-hyeon announced that they are getting married on the 21st of May, the beauties of their time have come into the spotlight.

Park Han-byeol, Nam Sang-mi and Koo Hye-seon are three actresses who became famous for their pretty faces. Pictures of them from their school days were posted online in the past.

Park Han-byeol is uniformed with her hair tied neatly back and is looking at the camera. She looks chubbier than she is now but otherwise, her features stand out. Nam Sang-mi is looking at the camera without a hint of make-up on her face. She looks mature with her long straight hair down.

Ko Hye-seon had flawless fair skin with big features that define her face. Everyone in her hometown knew who she was because of her pretty face.

Meanwhile, it was reported on April 8th that Koo Hye-seon is scheduled to marry Ahn Jae-hyeon on May 21st.

• Like 21

https://www.facebook.com/KapamilyaAsianovelas/photos/a.506837699334273.122099.506658692685507/1224679877550048/?type=1&theater

12973593_1768985433336809_51155688596245

#Trending

Blood Stars Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) and Ahn Jae-hyun, kumpirmadong ikakasal na sa May 21.

Though their entertainment labels, the two revealed, "We've decided to become life's other half for each other for the remainder of our lifetime this coming May 21. We've learned how important it is to live for others during our time together, and will live always respecting one another."

https://www.facebook.com/AsianDramaLoversPH/photos/a.1428654177369938.1073741828.1428644560704233/1768985433336809/?type=1&theater

• Like 22