Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies!

Not all Sunnies agree on every post or comments we leave here. If you have posts or comments about GHS' drama, you can always go to the drama site. There you can pour out all you want to say, at least it is not directed to her (I hope so). Here we expect all positive things. If we bring negative comments or insults based on what we read outside this thread just to make a point or be realistic (as you put it) then we're no different from those people who post negative comments about her or her drama. Don't you feel hurt if you read insults about her? I do. So I always react because I love her. Even if we can't answer all those hateful comments in other sites, at least here we pour all our positive comments, show our love & support. 

I hope to see & feel GHS' character on the coming dramas she'll have. Even if she has a boyfriend already, hope nothing will change like her friend LBY. Her fans were even shipping her with her lead actors. (that was before she got married) Maybe when GHS gets married then some things might changed. As for now, morally I can feel giddy if I like the lead actor. She's dating not married yet. :) 

• Like 10

To those who are offended of what I posted here sorry..I don't mean to belittle hyesun achievements..as most of you here I'm just worried with her career but still trust her whatever decisions she will do..hyesun is good actress her performance in pure 19 won her an award,critics gave her positive reviews for her performance in king and I and she won another award ,she was a rising star at that time ,she's  well love in bof and I don't see anyone who can play that char.except her,her angel eyes performance are positive as well..what she need is right project, right role and right director..I don't care what role she will do next...leading,supporting,villain I dont care as long as she be will recognize again with her acting..and prove those Knetz she can act..I wish middle of this year we can see her again in kdrama and hoping this time it will be positive for her..lets claim it!and i miss hye sun..when will she appear in public again?i wish she will promote legend of tycoon in china at least we get to see her or maybe guest in variety show or Beauty show..

• Like 17

On 3/29/2016 at 10:25 AM, yonghwa said:

hello sunnies ;)

here more bts pics of Hye Sun noona .... she is gorgeus :wub:

beautiful ..really?

When "chest man" AJH saw this, his mind was like, chest = check!!!! :D

• Like 9

Saw this knitted cap ciruculating in IG earlier but only today came to know that Koo's sister updated her SNS regarding the knitted cap..This pic Koo updated when she was filming Blood right?

@cheerkoo sis ..can you please help?

• Like 14

11 hours ago, gayu312 said:

Saw this knitted cap ciruculating in IG earlier but only today came to know that Koo's sister updated her SNS regarding the knitted cap..This pic Koo updated when she was filming Blood right?

@cheerkoo sis ..can you please help?

Thanks gayu312 for finding koo's sister's SNS. 

"GunHo's aunt bought this most adorable soccor uniform from Germany and the "ru pi mango" that she knitted by hand in between filming~~Sooo pretty. For your entertainment, I hope that many of you will tune in to watch KBS's new Monday and Tuesdau night drama, Blood. Please!!!"   (FYI: Koo went to Germany to film Huh Nah Seul Hun documentary part 2.)

I love that she used red and thick yarn to knit the hat for her nephew. She has a repeating theme in her art works of red string or something in red and she mentioned that it symbolizes for her connections/relationship/bond. She did not just buy something but added something very personal and meaningful for giift. Just like Koo to do that. Even when she was giving gift to a child actress who played her in King and I, she drew a portrait and knitted a muffler for the child actress...in her busy schedule. Also I heard through another variety show where an actress who worked with Koo on King and I appeared as guest...she said that Koo was really good with the child actors. I cannot remember exactly now...but she would tell the child actors to eat lot of tangerines or oranges to fart. kekeke  To this day, I know that she is close to the little boy actor who was her son in King and I. He appeared in few of her films. Yoo Seung Ho was also a child actor in that film. He appeared in Koo's film, Fragments of Memory.)

(Ahhh!! Her nephew's name is GunHo. He is so adorable!!! What a sister!! Do you have a link to her SNS so that I can follow it? Since Koo got rid of all SNS since Blood, it would be something to follow her sister. kekeke)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Thanks gayu312 for finding koo's sister's SNS. 

"GunHo's aunt bought this most adorable soccor uniform from Germany and the "ru pi mango" that she knitted by hand in between filming~~Sooo pretty. For your entertainment, I hope that many of you will tune in to watch KBS's new Monday and Tuesdau night drama, Blood. Please!!!"   (FYI: Koo went to Germany to film Huh Nah Seul Hun documentary part 2.)

I love that she used red and thick yarn to knit the hat for her nephew. She has a repeating theme in her art works of red string or something in red and she mentioned that it symbolizes for her connections/relationship/bond. She did not just buy something but added something very personal and meaningful for giift. Just like Koo to do that. Even when she was giving gift to a child actress who played her in King and I, she drew a portrait and knitted a muffler for the child actress...in her busy schedule. Also I heard through another variety show where an actress who worked with Koo on King and I appeared as guest...she said that Koo was really good with the child actors. I cannot remember exactly now...but she would tell the child actors to eat lot of tangerines or oranges to fart. kekeke  To this day, I know that she is close to the little boy actor who was her son in King and I. He appeared in few of her films. Yoo Seung Ho was also a child actor in that film. He appeared in Koo's film, Fragments of Memory.)

(Ahhh!! Her nephew's name is GunHo. He is so adorable!!! What a sister!! Do you have a link to her SNS so that I can follow it? Since Koo got rid of all SNS since Blood, it would be something to follow her sister. kekeke)

thank u sis :) I m also not aware of Koo's sis's SNS. Wish Koo comes back in SNS but seems its not Koo's thing anymore :(

• Like 7

Throwback:  KHS, spotted in her 1st Art Exhibit, "Tango’ Illustration Exhibition" held on July 1, 2009 at Lamer Gallery in Insadong, Jongno-Gu, Seoul  :rocker: Wow! At such a young age she's already a certified achiever! She's a real description of a woman w/ substance. :handsdown:

OfkE70tQ.jpg

tTcfZxeU.jpg

Look! :bigeyes: She is not just smart & kind but also so beautiful yet so simple, sexy, full of personality & oozing w/ charisma.  :beauty::inluv:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, khs7 said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahh!! Is this for real?? :bigeyes: Yoo Ah In & KHS reunited??? :whatthe: My Strongest Chilwoo otp will be working again together! I'm so happppyyy!! :toohappy:I hope it's confirmed!! Pls let it be!  Pscf3YeB.jpg

Thanx sis for the post  :blush:... cant wait to see our princess again in a new project <3 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, FoufaKu said:

Thanx sis for the post  :blush:... cant wait to see our princess again in a new project <3 

Grrr!! I think it's not a genuine acct sis hmp! I deleted it already ugghhh!! :bop: It's April Fool's Day lol

• Like 4

I think Yoo in ah is going to enlist soon as he just finished filming for 50 ep sageuk drama..So its just a rumour / april fool's day article as mentioned by @khs7 sis..Also the news that Koo has completed recording for album which was posted in DC was deleted too..Wonder if its true news or not..Arghh..It was KBS awards we saw our girl last before the dating news :( missing her soo badly :'( 

• Like 8