Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi sisters. Someone please give me link to DC angel eyes..lets all go and comment there asking them watch "Angel Eyes " and help to increase ratings..Only if korean audiences watch it in tv it will increase. .we watching it online or even if korean fans watching it online will not be considered for ratings. .Just saying this to those who don't know this..Only when I go there and comment, I will feel relieved I think..Please give me a link where I can post ..

Guest S_sun

gayu312 said: Hi sisters. Someone please give me link to DC angel eyes..lets all go and comment there asking them watch "Angel Eyes " and help to increase ratings..Only if korean audiences watch it in tv it will increase. .we watching it online or even if korean fans watching it online will not be considered for ratings. .Just saying this to those who don't know this..Only when I go there and comment, I will feel relieved I think..Please give me a link where I can post ..

Guest kuroechon

140518 Superman is Back - Ku Hyesun & Gamja

dQadYPJ.jpg

Video link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vf2vs_140518-superman-is-back-ku-hyesun-gamja_people

(We have Gamja over Flowers for the week :D)

http://youtu.be/TdfW56qTdxo

KBS also uploaded into youtube in case any of you wants to view in youtube.. :)

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20140518173051&compcode=HK
its an article in korean about the episode..if you have time @cheerkoo sis do check this out :)
jun woo and junseo seem more closer to ghamja now..even jun seo shaked hands with ghamja before hyesun took him away..very adorable :) :)
@ochloe thanx for posting,the video you posted is the longer full version..thank u was really looking forward to know what happened later.. :) and yes we have Ghamja over flowers..hehe..

Hello Sunnies :)

I'm not really worried about the ratings, because its been consistent in AGB AE is on number  and TMS its on number 8, still top ten so lets not be down with the ratings lets be happy for it :)

@Illay Thanks for the info in regards to DC-AE i really appreciate we just need to wait and get verification for paypal and we can all donate :)

@cheerkoo, @myonenonly thanks as well for trying :)

@dee_dina @ohchloe Thanks for the videos really appreciate it ;)

@s_sun I agree lets continue to support and encourage KHS via social media :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Okay gals....snow summer replied that she just paid 1,95USD for paypal. That means the account is already verified. You all can start to transfer the money. She replied in English. Before, i asked her about the deadline date and whether her paypal account is already verified since she will can not withdraw the money more than 50$ if the account isn't verified. Hope this helps. Thanks
@GHSforever @cheerkoo @myonenonly @chyne22  @s_sun

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132221&page=1

illay said: Okay gals....snow summer replied that she just paid 1,95USD for paypal. That means the account is already verified. You all can start to transfer the money. She replied in English. Before, i asked her about the deadline date and whether her paypal account is already verified since she will can not withdraw the money more than 50$ if the account isn't verified. Hope this helps. Thanks

chyne22 said: illay said: Okay gals....snow summer replied that she just paid 1,95USD for paypal. That means the account is already verified. You all can start to transfer the money. She replied in English. Before, i asked her about the deadline date and whether her paypal account is already verified since she will can not withdraw the money more than 50$ if the account isn't verified. Hope this helps. Thanks

@ghsforever she said that If they received support event date from Ku hye sun's manager that will be closed.
@chyne22 As i know, you will send the money in USD but when the receiver withdraws it to the local bank, paypal will convert it to Korean Won. isn't it like this?? anyone who is familiar with paypal??

Good Morning Sunnies,

Just finished watching raw epi 12.   LSY did so well, and yes our Hyesun and the rest of
AE team too!!  Can't wait for subbing.

I have a good feeling that rating will be good because this epi had unknowns revealed, 
a lot of emotional scenes and new developments unlike epi 11, which was more predictable
and calm- kind of in the lull.  It also set up for suspenseful expectations; viewers will
definitely tune it next week :)

Things are looking up Sunnies-  I'm glad or else this week would be not so happy.

AE, GHS, Sunnies fighting and ....praying kekeke.   I think our prayers have been
heard- at least a little :)

@Illay - thanks so much for all your work.   It's wonderful that we'll be able to
participate to show our love & support to AE, GHS, LSY.   I am not familiar at all with
Paypal.    Please, someone writes of the steps soon so that I can contribute to
the campaign.  I am still not sure of deadline date; is it dependent on AE's response?

Have a wonderful week :)

illay said: @ghsforever she said that If they received support event date from Ku hye sun's manager that will be closed.
@chyne22 As i know, you will send the money in USD but when the receiver withdraws it to the local bank, paypal will convert it to Korean Won. isn't it like this?? anyone who is familiar with paypal??

Annyeong sunnies! EP. 12 is awesome! My heart breaks when YSW had nightmare. It felt like DJ is gonna leave him again. For my fangirl heart's sanity, I hope not. 
Regarding paypal, I also haven't tried receiving money from it but I always send money through it. I am from Manila and when I send money for example to someone in HK, I send money in HKD dollars (based on the merchant's billing form) but I get billed in my credit card in USD. It will be based on the conversion rate that day. I think the recipient will get it in the currency you chose to send it. Correct me if I am wrong.
Is fantasia_s@naver.com the email of the DC admin? We can send money to that account? 
:D

ais730 said: Annyeong sunnies! EP. 12 is awesome! My heart breaks when YSW had nightmare. It felt like DJ is gonna leave him again. For my fangirl heart's sanity, I hope not. 
Regarding paypal, I also haven't tried receiving money from it but I always send money through it. I am from Manila and when I send money for example to someone in HK, I send money in HKD dollars (based on the merchant's billing form) but I get billed in my credit card in USD. It will be based on the conversion rate that day. I am think the recipient will get it in the currency you chose to send it. Correct me if I am wrong.
Is fantasia_s@naver.com the email of the DC admin? We can send money to that account? 
:D