Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

There's one agency that I wish she would try. Love to mention it but lurkers might die. Lol!

I guess we know what agency you are referring to and yes they'll gonna faint and die

for being so jealous.. If that happens we will shout for joy... LOL...

I dont think YG is going to let go of GHS. I think that will be stupid of them. They even made efforts to have those veterans actors come to them so I think with the popularity of angel eyes, they are going to really offer her another contract.

Correct! eventhough GHS is not active in drama for 2 yrs but YG is also gaining credits because of GHS being active in cultural arts, exhibits, documentary etc. Let us hope for the best for GHS... Fighting!!!

There was a time when i got so mad at YG for not being very attentive to hyesun,but somehow YG gives her the freedom to do whatever she does best independently..and she has been associted  with YG for a long time now..my fav agencies for hyesun would be SM and NAMOO..
btw i love 'that' agency too..lol :P
but YG is the best for our independent and free spirited hyesun,so i hope she renews her contract with YG again..
it would be YG's loss if hyesun leaves..

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies, agree with most of you. The main point is GHS has to decide which direction she wants her career and public life go and then see which agency is a good fit for her. My main peeve with YG was not having a strategy to deal with her antis who constantly bash her acting,etc and spread rumors especially when the rumor with STJ came up. Being a big agency, YG should have made them retract their statement and issue a public apology to GHS.
I like GHS to choose any agency who embrace everything she does and promote it with her and always looking out for her welfare. Also help her to communicate with her many International fans. Not necessary fanmeets but making sure we have access to her books and movies in other languages like English, Chinese, french, etc. For example GHS can do book signing event in Indonesia where Tango is translated to Indonesian and is a best seller. Bring her art to more exhibitions in other countries and also sell her books in that language there. Her  music compositions and songs could do with more promotion.Is there such an agency in existence in Korea?
At the end of it all, I just want GHS to be satisfied and happy with whichever agency she chooses to be with. :)

It's not as if she actually needs any company to support her as Goo Hye Sun is very much a self-contained artist and already a highly regraded and well known entity, but I was looking forward to the possibilities of her working with some of the other actors and actresses (Choi Ji-woo, Cha Seung Won, Yoo in-naIm Ye-jin, etc.) currently housed under their representation. Our girl, as we all know, is very bright and has very few people to answer for as far as her career, or her success as an artist goes so, the way I see it, the company can either recognize what they have and deal with it accordingly, or lose big time. The ball is in their court... :-w

If i'm not wrong  in previouce Interview, HS said that the contract between the company and HS is more like trust  and The President give her freedom to do what she want to do but still watching her if she need a help or not. base on HS's independent She always doing by herself if she think she can do it but i think HS really still need someone to manage her carrer well because of her heptict work.

HS maybe not like a common celebrity who always surrounding by Bodyguard , she comfort manage her self but she is an entertainer so she need someone to manage her like a manager, or assistant.

if one day HS decide not to make a renew contract with YGEnt, i would like to suggest to her if she will join to KeyEast Entertainment or C & C (belong to Jang Dong Gun) under SM, kkkkkkk
but i'm still eager if HS will have a project with Cha Seung Won or Choi Ji Wo if she's still under YG Ent and about her obsession if she want to make a Vampire movie with TOP (Bigbang) as the main cast... but whatever her decission. i will respect it as her fans.

DYING SO HARD TO SEE HER AGAIN IN ANGEL EYES drama. SATURDAY-SUNDAY COMMING SOON PLEASEEEEEE ^.^

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY SUNNIES

Hello Sunnies! Can't wait for AE in less than 2 days. I'm curious if GHS really cut her hair? A fan in Twitter saw her & confirmed she did. :( I want to post her comments here but you know, I'm the idiot who failed copy/paste 101. :)) ...for whatever reason it works occ. but mostly not :( ok I'm done. I'm looking forward to her new hairstyle! :D Take care! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Guest sullifish

Angel Eyes with a good talented girl..
Like her smile and also with her short hairs looks so beautiful..

nmgu.jpg

source KHS baidu

myonenonly said: Hello Sunnies! Can't wait for AE in less than 2 days. I'm curious if GHS really cut her hair? A fan in Twitter saw her & confirmed she did. :( I want to post her comments here but you know, I'm the idiot who failed copy/paste 101. :)) ...for whatever reason it works occ. but mostly not :( ok I'm done. I'm looking forward to her new hairstyle! :D Take care! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

I know that Hye Sun is pretty with any hair style but i just can't  give up her long hair style kekeke. I read so many comments when searching on naver how K-netizen like her hair style in Angel Eyes and tried to copy it, so in my opinion her hair style now is a plus point for Angel Eyes drama. We can not deny that some of people attracted to this drama after see how pretty she is now. I just love when many more people start to like her even though it started from her hair style. :D

I know that Hye Sun is pretty with any hair style but i just can't  give up her long hair style kekeke. I read so many comments when searching on naver how K-netizen like her hair style in Angel Eyes and tried to copy it, so in my opinion her hair style now is a plus point for Angel Eyes drama. We can not deny that some of people attracted to this drama after see how pretty she is now. I just love when many more people start to like her even though it started from her hair style.

:D

But KHS had always been pretty. Its just that she looks good with long hair.its a good hair style makes her look very womanly.

Weekend is near-----am excited and also nervous!!!I pray that AE continues to be fantastic in every ways as it has been! I pray for the rating to soar upwards!I pray for all the strength and focus for our dear GHS-ssi.She place a lot of burden on herself for this drama when she said: The drama will be fine if only I do well...That is a lot of burden!!GHS-ssi...relax and enjoy the process too----esp the kiss scenes...keke

@ cheerkoo,

I pray that your prayers all come true. I hope that KHS will have the success she deserves. I been reading comments posted on sites and most people can't believe that she's the same actress from boys over flowers. I do also hope she enjoys the kisses with her very hot costar Mr. Dimples.. :x :x 8->

Guest OliviaH

phamtonsnow said: @ cheerkoo, I pray that your prayers all come true. I hope that KHS will have the success she deserves. I been reading comments posted on sites and most people can't believe that she's the same actress from boys over flowers. I do also hope she enjoys the kisses with her very hot costar Mr. Dimples.. :x :x 8->